Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] Ridgeback Female 6 Digit ID CLOSED
1 2 3 4
bumps
bumps
I draw for treasure. Inquire for samples.
Bumpppp
Bumpppp
@huntyourveggies odca pinglist here for you if you wanted it Pinged and sniped~ [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MVep00Xp5BuaXRdcTIGooJflgI41Y-xqd7DAhiMcISA/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://i.imgur.com/pJLIXdJ.png[/img][/url][/center][center][b]Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click above for updated pinglists![/b]
@huntyourveggies odca pinglist here for you if you wanted it

Pinged and sniped~
pJLIXdJ.png
Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click above for updated pinglists!
Perpetually in search of dragons hatched August 30, 2013
Thank youuu!!!
Thank youuu!!!
@huntyourveggies

I'd love to be added to the pinglist, and I'll bid 260g! I don't see the last bidder? The last one bid 105g, but that doesn't seem right.
@huntyourveggies

I'd love to be added to the pinglist, and I'll bid 260g! I don't see the last bidder? The last one bid 105g, but that doesn't seem right.
UW1KmCE.png OwPfbHP.png SqnIrhs.png cVPo4yi.png
1AF3QFz.png
@LizzardLady

The last bidder is on page three, @Rahkali

No worries I've done it for you ^^ I'll update the list
@LizzardLady

The last bidder is on page three, @Rahkali

No worries I've done it for you ^^ I'll update the list
@huntyourveggies

Ahh, I feel dumb, it was late and I didn't realize how many pages there were. I'm so sorry, thank you!
@huntyourveggies

Ahh, I feel dumb, it was late and I didn't realize how many pages there were. I'm so sorry, thank you!
UW1KmCE.png OwPfbHP.png SqnIrhs.png cVPo4yi.png
1AF3QFz.png
@LizzardLady @huntyourveggies

300g!~
@LizzardLady @huntyourveggies

300g!~
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
LAST DAY PING EVERYONE!!

@ryanhaywire
@BluDevil
@Rahkali
@LizzardLady

Auction ends today at 13:00 site time, 4:00pm EST Snipe Buffer will be 4 hours after that. Anything after 8pm EST or 17:00 site time will not count and the last bidder in before then will get her. THANK YOU ALL!!!
LAST DAY PING EVERYONE!!

@ryanhaywire
@BluDevil
@Rahkali
@LizzardLady

Auction ends today at 13:00 site time, 4:00pm EST Snipe Buffer will be 4 hours after that. Anything after 8pm EST or 17:00 site time will not count and the last bidder in before then will get her. THANK YOU ALL!!!
1 2 3 4