Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Fully Gened Gen 1s
1 2 3 4 5 6
@ryanhaywire
I'll certainly add you!
And I'm so sorry, I feel your pain ;-; I lost a 5-digit for 3500G because the auction ended smack dab in the middle of the night, and the auctioneer didn't hold up to their snipe guard.

If they don't get any bids, I'll certainly let you know.
@ryanhaywire
I'll certainly add you!
And I'm so sorry, I feel your pain ;-; I lost a 5-digit for 3500G because the auction ended smack dab in the middle of the night, and the auctioneer didn't hold up to their snipe guard.

If they don't get any bids, I'll certainly let you know.
@SpaceSnakes That's honestly a more heartbreaking loss than 2 G1s, lmao. I'm getting secondhand disappointment ;___; [slaps these down right here] enjoy [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=53&bodygene=15&breed=7&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=24&tertgene=17&winggene=22&wings=5&auth=85fa9569be3435c91aaa85445b0bbd7758bcd8fc&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=4&bodygene=15&breed=7&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=63&tertgene=17&winggene=22&wings=62&auth=ecfb540f01ccb4644d602e07b3fa95292f5759b4&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@SpaceSnakes

That's honestly a more heartbreaking loss than 2 G1s, lmao. I'm getting secondhand disappointment ;___;

[slaps these down right here] enjoy

dragon?age=1&body=53&bodygene=15&breed=7&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=24&tertgene=17&winggene=22&wings=5&auth=85fa9569be3435c91aaa85445b0bbd7758bcd8fc&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=4&bodygene=15&breed=7&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=63&tertgene=17&winggene=22&wings=62&auth=ecfb540f01ccb4644d602e07b3fa95292f5759b4&dummyext=prev.png
Alex/Kei | He/Him

i'm living with neurological issues, please bear with any struggles and confusion! i'm still getting adjusted! :]
@ryanhaywire
Yeah... It was pretty tragic, haha. I was so angry for a few days. I'm still a little salty.
And what lovely scries!
@ryanhaywire
Yeah... It was pretty tragic, haha. I was so angry for a few days. I'm still a little salty.
And what lovely scries!
@KittenVirus @BraveEguana @lydocia @Kimikada

Hello there! I'm sorry to bother you all, but I have decided to extend the auction up until Sunday, June 24th @ 10:00 FR time, as I have been called in to work every day until then. I'd like to end the auction on a day I don't work, as to not miss the deadline, and to keep better track of the bids.
@KittenVirus @BraveEguana @lydocia @Kimikada

Hello there! I'm sorry to bother you all, but I have decided to extend the auction up until Sunday, June 24th @ 10:00 FR time, as I have been called in to work every day until then. I'd like to end the auction on a day I don't work, as to not miss the deadline, and to keep better track of the bids.
[quote name="ryanhaywire" date="2018-06-16 08:37:07" ] @SpaceSnakes Ohhhh man I'm so ;___; I wanted Tyrant and Rauna so bad but I couldn't stay up for the end of the first auction, and now they're up here, and this one ends smack in the middle of when I'm in Ohio for Regionals! [/quote] If you PM me your budget, I can "bid" for you until the max amount you tell me in private is used up, and then if we win, you can sort it out with @SpaceSnakes if you want? [size=6]For a mere 25% commission of course.[/size] [size=1]just kidding! :)[/size]
ryanhaywire wrote on 2018-06-16 08:37:07:
@SpaceSnakes

Ohhhh man I'm so ;___; I wanted Tyrant and Rauna so bad but I couldn't stay up for the end of the first auction, and now they're up here, and this one ends smack in the middle of when I'm in Ohio for Regionals!

If you PM me your budget, I can "bid" for you until the max amount you tell me in private is used up, and then if we win, you can sort it out with @SpaceSnakes if you want?

For a mere 25% commission of course.
just kidding! :)
0.png top.png
spacer.png
handfulofpixels.png
spacer.png
wanted.pngnotrades.pngnosales.png
spacer.png
btm.png
top.png
freeadoptables.png
commissions.png
jars.png
btm.png
@lydocia @ryanhaywire
I think that's a wonderful idea! I would like to be as fair as possible to time zones.

Actually, since I've expanded the auction's end date, this shouldn't be a problem, yeah? It's on a weekend, so school shouldn't be a potential issur
@lydocia @ryanhaywire
I think that's a wonderful idea! I would like to be as fair as possible to time zones.

Actually, since I've expanded the auction's end date, this shouldn't be a problem, yeah? It's on a weekend, so school shouldn't be a potential issur
[quote name="SpaceSnakes" date="2018-06-18 08:25:50" ] @lydocia @ryanhaywire I think that's a wonderful idea! I would like to be as fair as possible to time zones. Actually, since I've expanded the auction's end date, this shouldn't be a problem, yeah? It's on a weekend, so school shouldn't be a potential issur [/quote] I guess it really depends on what "Regionals" are and when they get back, no? :-)
SpaceSnakes wrote on 2018-06-18 08:25:50:
@lydocia @ryanhaywire

I guess it really depends on what "Regionals" are and when they get back, no? :-)

0.png top.png
spacer.png
handfulofpixels.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
btm.png
top.png
freeadoptables.png
commissions.png
jars.png
btm.png
@lydocia
Oh shoot, you're right. I was thinking about exams....
Nevermind, then! Feel free to collaborate :) It's very nice of you to do that for them.
@lydocia
Oh shoot, you're right. I was thinking about exams....
Nevermind, then! Feel free to collaborate :) It's very nice of you to do that for them.
@SpaceSnakes

We'll see what happens. :-)
@SpaceSnakes

We'll see what happens. :-)
0.png top.png
spacer.png
handfulofpixels.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
btm.png
top.png