Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Auction: WC Lvl 25 ID under 3 Mil
1 2 ... 231 232 233 234 235 ... 384 385
I'd like to be removed from the general pinglist.
I'd like to be removed from the general pinglist.
@Marduk

sure
@Marduk

sure
Hello, i'm going to sell a [b][u]Silver Filigree Armor[/u][/b] consisting of 7 Parts. [item=Silver Filigree Helmet][item=Silver Filigree Breastplate][item=Silver Filigree Banner][item=Silver Filigree Wing Guard] [item=Silver Filigree Gauntlets][item=Silver Filigree Boots][item=Silver Filigree Tail Guard] Here you can see it on Blacky [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12422573][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/124226/12422573_350.png[/img][/url] [b]It's going to be like ebay. The highest bidder gets the items.[/b] [u][b]Rules:[/b][/u] [LIST] [*]Enter a higher bid than the person above you (offer at least 1kT over the last bidder) [*]Include a [b]ping[/b] to the [b]last bidder[/b] (not necessary in the last 30 minutes of the auction) [*]Bids must be expressed in [b]Treasure[/b] (the exchange rate when paying in Gems is 1:800) [*]End of auction is the 14.12.16 at 12:00:00 FR time. All after are invalid. [*]Paymentplans are accepted from 100kT upwards [/LIST] [b]Starting Bid is 7'000 Treasure.[/b] On the Last Day and 15-30 Minutes bevor the End of the Auction all Bidder are getting a last Day and Minute Ping. [i][b]Good Luck.[/b][/i] __________________________________________________________________________________ Pinglist: @Adirael @AetherSeer @Amberle @anhbon921 @Aristiana @Balinor @BloodyAngel12 @chinapiggy @darkpoptoy @Darksaphira @Deva @dragonmama @DragonVet @Draxia @EccentricBerber @FrostyFluff @Godot @Haoang20082 @Imbricaria @KarkatSizemore @kaylavarnell4736 @KittyAoba @Kushiel @lnception @nanairo @PaintingSkies @Pecha @Phenix @Pinselohr @Popette @QuickSilvr @refrayn @Sap88 @Sassicide @scarletskyz @Sucrose @taipantigress @Vaze @wildgrapevine @xxace @heartcrusher1
Hello,

i'm going to sell a Silver Filigree Armor consisting of 7 Parts.

Silver Filigree Helmet Silver Filigree Breastplate Silver Filigree Banner Silver Filigree Wing Guard
Silver Filigree Gauntlets Silver Filigree Boots Silver Filigree Tail Guard

Here you can see it on Blacky

12422573_350.png

It's going to be like ebay.
The highest bidder gets the items.

Rules:
  • Enter a higher bid than the person above you (offer at least 1kT over the last bidder)
  • Include a ping to the last bidder (not necessary in the last 30 minutes of the auction)
  • Bids must be expressed in Treasure (the exchange rate when paying in Gems is 1:800)
  • End of auction is the 14.12.16 at 12:00:00 FR time. All after are invalid.
  • Paymentplans are accepted from 100kT upwards

Starting Bid is 7'000 Treasure.
On the Last Day and 15-30 Minutes bevor the End of the Auction all Bidder are getting a last Day and Minute Ping.

Good Luck.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Pinglist:
@Adirael @AetherSeer @Amberle @anhbon921 @Aristiana @Balinor @BloodyAngel12 @chinapiggy @darkpoptoy @Darksaphira @Deva @dragonmama @DragonVet @Draxia @EccentricBerber @FrostyFluff @Godot @Haoang20082 @Imbricaria @KarkatSizemore @kaylavarnell4736 @KittyAoba @Kushiel @lnception @nanairo @PaintingSkies @Pecha @Phenix @Pinselohr @Popette @QuickSilvr @refrayn @Sap88 @Sassicide @scarletskyz @Sucrose @taipantigress @Vaze @wildgrapevine @xxace @heartcrusher1
@Evantalia

sb please :D~
@Evantalia

sb please :D~
hnXZbQA.png
@Evantalia @Adirael
8k!

(am i doing this right? D:)
@Evantalia @Adirael
8k!

(am i doing this right? D:)
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
@thatjubi

Yes.
You don't need to ping me the next time.
@thatjubi

Yes.
You don't need to ping me the next time.
@evantalia @thatjubi 10kt
@evantalia @thatjubi 10kt
extra-wing-left.png9PfTMVf.pngextra-wing-right.png
11kt
11kt
27373108_xYVMFVaqc3rLU8c.png
1 2 ... 231 232 233 234 235 ... 384 385