Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ink Blots - [Open]
1 2
Welcome

Welcome to my art shop. Here I'll be taking commissions for, well, what ever you want! As long as it's on my Ok list. Please note that you will need to agree to my TOS before we go any further.
My TOS can be found Here.

Please note this is a general TOS and some things on it will not be allowed to be commed via FlightRising.
Welcome

Welcome to my art shop. Here I'll be taking commissions for, well, what ever you want! As long as it's on my Ok list. Please note that you will need to agree to my TOS before we go any further.
My TOS can be found Here.

Please note this is a general TOS and some things on it will not be allowed to be commed via FlightRising.
Sketchbook Thread
Will/Won't Draw

Will Draw:
  • Furries/Anthros
  • Humans
  • Humanoids
  • Ferals
  • Dragons
  • Light gore

Won't Draw:
  • Anything disallowed by the FR Rules
Will/Won't Draw

Will Draw:
  • Furries/Anthros
  • Humans
  • Humanoids
  • Ferals
  • Dragons
  • Light gore

Won't Draw:
  • Anything disallowed by the FR Rules
Sketchbook Thread
Examples and Pricing
1$ = 100g = 10k T.

Anything above Clean Flatcolor Halfbody is USD only.

Sketch
Headshot - 5$
Half body - 12$
Full body - 15$

Colored Sketch
Head shot - 10$
Half body - 15$
Full body - 20$

Clean Flat Color
Head shot - 15$
Half body - 25$
Full body - 35$

Full Color/Shaded
Head shot - 20$
Half body - 35$
Full body - 45$

Chibi
Sketch - 15$
Flat - 20$
Shaded - 30$

Please note Backgrounds may cost extra. As do Wings, or super complex characters. Feel free to ask for a price quote on here or in PMs!

More Examples
Examples and Pricing
1$ = 100g = 10k T.

Anything above Clean Flatcolor Halfbody is USD only.

Sketch
Headshot - 5$
Half body - 12$
Full body - 15$

Colored Sketch
Head shot - 10$
Half body - 15$
Full body - 20$

Clean Flat Color
Head shot - 15$
Half body - 25$
Full body - 35$

Full Color/Shaded
Head shot - 20$
Half body - 35$
Full body - 45$

Chibi
Sketch - 15$
Flat - 20$
Shaded - 30$

Please note Backgrounds may cost extra. As do Wings, or super complex characters. Feel free to ask for a price quote on here or in PMs!

More Examples
Sketchbook Thread
Queue
FR Currency:
USD
  • offsite Comm.
Queue
FR Currency:
USD
  • offsite Comm.
Sketchbook Thread
Waitlist/Pinglist
Waitlist/Pinglist
Sketchbook Thread
For something like the tarot card that would be around 450,000 treasure right? I'm really bad at conversions.
For something like the tarot card that would be around 450,000 treasure right? I'm really bad at conversions.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@OnyxBat - Yes, but it would be sans background unless the background is super easy.
@OnyxBat - Yes, but it would be sans background unless the background is super easy.
Sketchbook Thread
Tbh I don't have a particular background in mind as long as it's spooky. I commissioned this piece before so I'll copy the form from over there;

Name: Onyxbat
Reference: Achi. I'd love her with this design. (This is one of the first images I ever uploaded so if it isn't clear enough let me know and I can take a better pic and show you the pics I referenced).
One important note about her is that her eye has clawmark scars.
Commission Type: Full body Sketch/Tarot Card (The Tower)
Pose / Expression: Pose. Holding an athame and a magpie skull.
Background: yes; I was thinking that the corners could have skulls and the at the middle of the topmost boarder there can be a magpie in flight. Other than that I'll leave the background up to you. I'd just be looking for something sinister and witch-y
Payment Type: Treasure

I'll also link you to our original discussion in case that helps.

Ignore the stuff that doesn't apply. Like if the background and details are too complex, don't worry about it.
Tbh I don't have a particular background in mind as long as it's spooky. I commissioned this piece before so I'll copy the form from over there;

Name: Onyxbat
Reference: Achi. I'd love her with this design. (This is one of the first images I ever uploaded so if it isn't clear enough let me know and I can take a better pic and show you the pics I referenced).
One important note about her is that her eye has clawmark scars.
Commission Type: Full body Sketch/Tarot Card (The Tower)
Pose / Expression: Pose. Holding an athame and a magpie skull.
Background: yes; I was thinking that the corners could have skulls and the at the middle of the topmost boarder there can be a magpie in flight. Other than that I'll leave the background up to you. I'd just be looking for something sinister and witch-y
Payment Type: Treasure

I'll also link you to our original discussion in case that helps.

Ignore the stuff that doesn't apply. Like if the background and details are too complex, don't worry about it.
@OnyxBat - Sadly, after much attempting, I do not think I'll be able to do this :c
@OnyxBat - Sadly, after much attempting, I do not think I'll be able to do this :c
Sketchbook Thread
It's alright. Thank you for letting me know. :)
It's alright. Thank you for letting me know. :)
1 2