Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Open!] Gijinka bust commissions!
1 2 3 4
[center][size=6]We're open again! I'm taking 10 slots this time![/size] [size=5] Prices have been slightly raised due to demand from previous clients![/center] [center]Hi there! My name is Ghost, I'm your local transdude artist and dragon lover! I'd love to be able to finally dress up my current dragons and give them the love they deserve, hence me opening shop again![/center] [center][size=6][b]Important to note:[/b][/size] [/center] [LIST] [*]I mostly take treasure and gems for these bust commissions! If you want to commission me for a bigger piece, I'm always happy to work with you. [*] You can expect your commission to take 1-20 days, depending on how many I get. I try and message you if it takes more than 10 days to get to it. [*] My terms are listed at the bottom of this post! [*] These are first come, first serve! I try and take everyone I can, but if you miss out I'm more than happy to put you on the ping list OR the waiting list! [/LIST] [center][size=6]Here are some examples![/size][/center] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/7bdfaf29713cfda857b04e809c512dae/ec2e7a00c3b19114-5d/s540x810/0dd6afb18085f63200d1fdbed0cc20b3486e20a1.png[/img][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/48e17c41756cfbdb059b5de54b60881f/1ed173e9b37e0b30-10/s1280x1920/135be6664c526a40b54ff19140df25aefcf9147b.png[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/61addbc33c4c2974681b893ef620bff3/tumblr_pz4xsemtoF1u4x5tio3_250.png[/img][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/c69a7eab0d6c42de9692a44e52fdb035/tumblr_pz4xsemtoF1u4x5tio1_250.png[/img] [center][size=5][url=https://slobberingcolors.tumblr.com/]For more examples or my other art, feel free to check out my art blog on Tumblr![/url][/size][/center] [center][size=6][b]Prices:[/b][/size][/center] [center]Keep in mind these prices are ONLY for busts. If you want something bigger, feel free to PM me![/center] [quote][size=5]Sketchy with flat colors: 50k treasure OR 50g. Lined with flat colors: 100k treasure OR 100g Lined, colored, shaded: 200k treasure OR 200g[/size][/quote] [center][size=6]Terms[/size][/center] [quote][b]Payment terms:[/b] [LIST] [*] I take my payment up front before I begin your commission. [*] If necessary, I'm fine with taking half up front and half when I'm finished. However, I will not send you the file until I receive the full payment. [*] Let me know how you're paying up front, preferably! (in gems or treasure) [/LIST][/quote] [quote][b]Other terms:[/b] [LIST] [*] I don't draw anything against the TOS, so don't ask. [*] I'm not GREAT at drawing actual dragons, but I make decent money drawing people and OCs. Hence why these are gijinka only! [*] If you want to edit the final version for any reason, go ahead! [*] If you want, I can absolutely add a pride flag to the background for no extra charge. [*] You're free to post anything I draw for you on toyhouse! Just credit me (im slobberghost on TH!) [*] I love feedback and talking with my customers, so feel free to! I also have Discord if you'd rather talk there. [/LIST] [/quote] [center][size=5]Thank you for checking me out and have an awesome day! I'm glad I finally gave this website a try! (also, if you want to be friends or chat I'm also 100% up for that!)[/size][/center] [center][size=6] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2763211/2#post_41496568]Click here for the current open slots![/url][/size][/center]
We're open again! I'm taking 10 slots this time!
Prices have been slightly raised due to demand from previous clients!
Hi there! My name is Ghost, I'm your local transdude artist and dragon lover! I'd love to be able to finally dress up my current dragons and give them the love they deserve, hence me opening shop again!
Important to note:
  • I mostly take treasure and gems for these bust commissions! If you want to commission me for a bigger piece, I'm always happy to work with you.
  • You can expect your commission to take 1-20 days, depending on how many I get. I try and message you if it takes more than 10 days to get to it.
  • My terms are listed at the bottom of this post!
  • These are first come, first serve! I try and take everyone I can, but if you miss out I'm more than happy to put you on the ping list OR the waiting list!
Here are some examples!
0dd6afb18085f63200d1fdbed0cc20b3486e20a1.png135be6664c526a40b54ff19140df25aefcf9147b.png
tumblr_pz4xsemtoF1u4x5tio3_250.pngtumblr_pz4xsemtoF1u4x5tio1_250.png
Prices:
Keep in mind these prices are ONLY for busts. If you want something bigger, feel free to PM me!
Quote:
Sketchy with flat colors: 50k treasure OR 50g.
Lined with flat colors: 100k treasure OR 100g
Lined, colored, shaded: 200k treasure OR 200g
Terms
Quote:
Payment terms:
  • I take my payment up front before I begin your commission.
  • If necessary, I'm fine with taking half up front and half when I'm finished. However, I will not send you the file until I receive the full payment.
  • Let me know how you're paying up front, preferably! (in gems or treasure)
Quote:
Other terms:
  • I don't draw anything against the TOS, so don't ask.
  • I'm not GREAT at drawing actual dragons, but I make decent money drawing people and OCs. Hence why these are gijinka only!
  • If you want to edit the final version for any reason, go ahead!
  • If you want, I can absolutely add a pride flag to the background for no extra charge.
  • You're free to post anything I draw for you on toyhouse! Just credit me (im slobberghost on TH!)
  • I love feedback and talking with my customers, so feel free to! I also have Discord if you'd rather talk there.
Thank you for checking me out and have an awesome day! I'm glad I finally gave this website a try! (also, if you want to be friends or chat I'm also 100% up for that!)
Hi! My name is Ghost!
iuEBSJ3.png
ePOliyb.png
v2PJF9u.pngHJLIYn4.png
@slobberghost hey these are really good! Can I have a full colored and shaded bust of this character? I’ll pay in gems :)
@slobberghost hey these are really good! Can I have a full colored and shaded bust of this character? I’ll pay in gems :)
Lore store :)
Thank you so much! She's adorable, I would be happy to! I'll get started on that once payment is received!
Thank you so much! She's adorable, I would be happy to! I'll get started on that once payment is received!
Hi! My name is Ghost!
iuEBSJ3.png
ePOliyb.png
v2PJF9u.pngHJLIYn4.png
@slobberghost
hey dude, i love your art! could i order two commissions, one colored and shaded bust of mari and one flatcolor bust of eve? if i can only do one please do mari! ty dude ;v;b
@slobberghost
hey dude, i love your art! could i order two commissions, one colored and shaded bust of mari and one flatcolor bust of eve? if i can only do one please do mari! ty dude ;v;b
BzkZRHK.png ______ ____
DCX1dl2.png____DCX1dl2.png
______ >>sav
>>fr + 0
>> z0ruas (with a zero)
______ ____
DCX1dl2.png____DCX1dl2.png
Thank you so much!! And absolutely, I'll happily do both! I'll get started once I receive payment!

@satanbacons
Thank you so much!! And absolutely, I'll happily do both! I'll get started once I receive payment!

@satanbacons
Hi! My name is Ghost!
iuEBSJ3.png
ePOliyb.png
v2PJF9u.pngHJLIYn4.png
@slobberghost

If slots are still open, I'd love a colored and shaded bust of Tabitha!
@slobberghost

If slots are still open, I'd love a colored and shaded bust of Tabitha!
newsig.png
@slobberghost ohh these look nice! could I get a lined/colored/shaded one for this character?
@slobberghost ohh these look nice! could I get a lined/colored/shaded one for this character?
selling like a bazillions dragons, come get one that's the most [adjective of choice] for you
Absolutely! I'll get started on that once I receive payment! (Either 70gems or 70k treasure, either one if good for me!)

@Azellia
Absolutely! I'll get started on that once I receive payment! (Either 70gems or 70k treasure, either one if good for me!)

@Azellia
Hi! My name is Ghost!
iuEBSJ3.png
ePOliyb.png
v2PJF9u.pngHJLIYn4.png
@vinsmoke Thank you! Absolutely, I'll start once I receive payment! (70k treasure or 70g!)
@vinsmoke Thank you! Absolutely, I'll start once I receive payment! (70k treasure or 70g!)
Hi! My name is Ghost!
iuEBSJ3.png
ePOliyb.png
v2PJF9u.pngHJLIYn4.png
@slobberghost

Your art is really pretty! If you're not too full, could I get a lined/flat bust of this boy?. Thanks! <3
@slobberghost

Your art is really pretty! If you're not too full, could I get a lined/flat bust of this boy?. Thanks! <3
more permas in my hibden!
fandragon list
1 2 3 4