Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | { the lark's aerie | art shop | MOVED }
1 2 3
@aquarreon add me to your pinglist please. *__*
@aquarreon add me to your pinglist please. *__*
@matejko

done!
@matejko

done!
bU9tVPx.png
@aquarreon Oh, you have such a lovely style! Going to order now, no rush of course :) username: Pressia user id: 68967 subject(s): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4671142] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/46712/4671142_350.png[/img] [/url] style: colored lineart fullbody familiar: N background: I'm thinking a gold square, maybe a little sparkle? notes: I'm hoping you can include the golden roundhorns, the bewitching ruby tail decor, red rose flowerfall, and maybe the simple gold bracelets and necklace? Unless that's too much! And if you could include the accent, that would be awesome. Let me know if it's too much!
@aquarreon
Oh, you have such a lovely style! Going to order now, no rush of course :)

username: Pressia
user id: 68967
subject(s):
4671142_350.png

style: colored lineart fullbody
familiar: N
background: I'm thinking a gold square, maybe a little sparkle?
notes: I'm hoping you can include the golden roundhorns, the bewitching ruby tail decor, red rose flowerfall, and maybe the simple gold bracelets and necklace? Unless that's too much! And if you could include the accent, that would be awesome. Let me know if it's too much!
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
@pressia

you've been noted!! thank you so much for the order ahh!!!
@pressia

you've been noted!! thank you so much for the order ahh!!!
bU9tVPx.png
@Aquarreon
Hooray! Just let me know the total price and I'll send it over :)
@Aquarreon
Hooray! Just let me know the total price and I'll send it over :)
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
@pressia

your total is 605kt, but you can also pay in gems (605g) or levelled dragons (403 levels)

mixed payments are good too!
@pressia

your total is 605kt, but you can also pay in gems (605g) or levelled dragons (403 levels)

mixed payments are good too!
bU9tVPx.png
@Aquarreon

I've got crystalcourt cascades and a glittering halo, can I pay with them to get a discount on a human painted halfbody?

(Sidenote: do you also do lineart-ed humans or are they exclusively done in your painted style?)
@Aquarreon

I've got crystalcourt cascades and a glittering halo, can I pay with them to get a discount on a human painted halfbody?

(Sidenote: do you also do lineart-ed humans or are they exclusively done in your painted style?)
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
@Jaderannosaurus

yes of course! you can actually pay entirely in both of those items

i prefer doing humans in a painted style, although if you really want a lineart style i can try it out
@Jaderannosaurus

yes of course! you can actually pay entirely in both of those items

i prefer doing humans in a painted style, although if you really want a lineart style i can try it out
bU9tVPx.png
@Aquarreon

Oh no prob about the style thing I was just curious :P

Just making sure I have this right before ordering: do you mean I can get one piece for both items as a single payment or one piece per item (2 pieces total)?
@Aquarreon

Oh no prob about the style thing I was just curious :P

Just making sure I have this right before ordering: do you mean I can get one piece for both items as a single payment or one piece per item (2 pieces total)?
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
@aquarreon

*crashes in* HELLO I WILL BE BACK WHEN I HAVE MONEY but for now yeet me onto that pinglist :0

edit: oh nvm im already on your pinglist nice nice nice
@aquarreon

*crashes in* HELLO I WILL BE BACK WHEN I HAVE MONEY but for now yeet me onto that pinglist :0

edit: oh nvm im already on your pinglist nice nice nice
bnskTgX.png
1 2 3