Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | > ART fart MUSIC mart - freebie chance!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15
@VitaNuova when you say "other than the girl" do you mean that you still want two slots? or just this new one? I am a bit confused, sorry!

@Parkakid I have done vaguely animal-y stuff before but it's not very impressive LOL

@wolfzo I wanna finish up my outstanding work before starting on yours so I'll just lyk when u shd send payments .... winkwink
in fact u know what I'll just tell u thru Discord when the time comes LOL
@VitaNuova when you say "other than the girl" do you mean that you still want two slots? or just this new one? I am a bit confused, sorry!

@Parkakid I have done vaguely animal-y stuff before but it's not very impressive LOL

@wolfzo I wanna finish up my outstanding work before starting on yours so I'll just lyk when u shd send payments .... winkwink
in fact u know what I'll just tell u thru Discord when the time comes LOL
Qvf2ANo.png tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
GDPkdgU.png
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
Still want two slots!
Still want two slots!
@VitaNuova ah okay! just to make sure we are all clear, I can't do scary spooky and only haunting/lovely spooky. I know it's not what you asked for so I totally get it if you want to cancel the comm for the unnamed girl :O

+ tell me more about XXX's personality ^O^ !!!!!
@VitaNuova ah okay! just to make sure we are all clear, I can't do scary spooky and only haunting/lovely spooky. I know it's not what you asked for so I totally get it if you want to cancel the comm for the unnamed girl :O

+ tell me more about XXX's personality ^O^ !!!!!
GDPkdgU.png
@KAelum nooo I love your music box stuff! I was thinking...two slots? One with a more upbeat, if a little dark theme, and another with a music box track like Witch's House "contemplative". Tell me what you'd like for it ^v^
@KAelum nooo I love your music box stuff! I was thinking...two slots? One with a more upbeat, if a little dark theme, and another with a music box track like Witch's House "contemplative". Tell me what you'd like for it ^v^
okie doke! so music box for unnamed, chiptune for XXX?
@VitaNuova
okie doke! so music box for unnamed, chiptune for XXX?
@VitaNuova
GDPkdgU.png
@Kaelum
I think your animal stuff is adorable! If you're comfortable with drawing them, would I be able to request some art of Finny or Bubblegum? You can pick whichever one you want to do!

I'd be willing to offer a Scattersight for this; would you be willing to take just that as payment, or should I add some treasure or anything to that?
@Kaelum
I think your animal stuff is adorable! If you're comfortable with drawing them, would I be able to request some art of Finny or Bubblegum? You can pick whichever one you want to do!

I'd be willing to offer a Scattersight for this; would you be willing to take just that as payment, or should I add some treasure or anything to that?
art by noodlestuff
QrtG9rA.png
Yep!
Yep!
@Parkakid I'll do Bubblegum! Scattersight is great as is! :> do you want me to give him an outfit or nah? - @VitaNuova all right, thanks! payment will have to be at least 650kT (or gem/item equivalent). I'm interested in the... [item=Crystalcourt Cascades] ... Cascades you mentioned before. You can also offset the pure currency cost with up to three skins from [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=128541&did=31324955]here[/url] ^O^) !!
@Parkakid I'll do Bubblegum! Scattersight is great as is! :>
do you want me to give him an outfit or nah?

-

@VitaNuova all right, thanks! payment will have to be at least 650kT (or gem/item equivalent).
I'm interested in the...
Crystalcourt Cascades
... Cascades you mentioned before.

You can also offset the pure currency cost with up to three skins from here ^O^) !!
GDPkdgU.png
@Kaelum
I'd love for you to give him an outfit, but you totally don't have to if that's too complicated or anything! Thank you so much for taking on the commission, I'll send the Scattersight over now!
@Kaelum
I'd love for you to give him an outfit, but you totally don't have to if that's too complicated or anything! Thank you so much for taking on the commission, I'll send the Scattersight over now!
art by noodlestuff
QrtG9rA.png
ay thanks for the bump! returning the favor, you have some tasty tunes
ay thanks for the bump! returning the favor, you have some tasty tunes
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15