Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Scolytus Illustrations
1 2
[columns][center][font=courier new][size=4][b]Hey there, [/b][/size] if anything here in the gallery catches your eye feel free to comment with the form below to receive an order confirmation. [size=4][b]Order Form[/b][/size] name reference expression payment order # [size=4][b]Accepted Payments [/b][/size] eggs | treasure | gems | paypal [size=4][b]Open Slots[/b][/size] @/metus @/ [nextcol] [img]https://i.imgur.com/eUOlgRL.gif[/img][/columns] [center][font=courier new][size=2][b][u]open[/u][/b] | closed
Hey there,
if anything here in the gallery
catches your eye feel free to comment with
the form below to receive an order confirmation.

Order Form
name
reference
expression
payment
order #

Accepted Payments
eggs | treasure | gems | paypal

Open Slots
@/metus
@/

eUOlgRL.gif
open | closed
9KurPRs.png
[center]art work is delivered via pm. [emoji=rhino beetle] find me on Instagram and deviantart soliitari | beastiii
art work is delivered via pm.

find me on Instagram and deviantart
soliitari | beastiii
9KurPRs.png
[center][font=courier new][b]Order Types [/b] prices subject to change [b]#001[/b] 500g | $6.50 Sketched Headshot | Inquire for busts & fullbodies [i]dragons, gijinkas, human(oid)s[/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/2HLKZmA.png[/img] - [B]#002[/b] 1.5Kg - 3Kg| $17 -$32 Rendered Sketch [i]dragons, gijinkas, human(oid)s[/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/IjUNtY6.png[/img] -
Order Types
prices subject to change

500g | $6.50

Sketched Headshot | Inquire for busts & fullbodies
dragons, gijinkas, human(oid)s

2HLKZmA.png

-

1.5Kg - 3Kg| $17 -$32

Rendered Sketch
dragons, gijinkas, human(oid)s

IjUNtY6.png

-
9KurPRs.png
if you have suggestions for more order
types please dm me!
if you have suggestions for more order
types please dm me!
9KurPRs.png
Hello, @scolytus ! Do you have a tumblr/twitter/deviantart or more examples of your art?
Hello, @scolytus ! Do you have a tumblr/twitter/deviantart or more examples of your art?
@Enki

Yes, you can find more of my work here!
@Enki

Yes, you can find more of my work here!
9KurPRs.png
open for 2 slots
open for 2 slots
9KurPRs.png
@Scolytus

Do you do gijinka designs as well when it comes to the busts? I wanna order up 2 for the sketched headhots for USD but I haven't had designs laid out for em yet
@Scolytus

Do you do gijinka designs as well when it comes to the busts? I wanna order up 2 for the sketched headhots for USD but I haven't had designs laid out for em yet
7GZL67L.png
Mason/Metus
he/him
FR+0
@Metus

Yes, I do! No worries. You can pm me a general idea of what you'd like or if you'd like to reserve a spot till you can decide, I can fill a slot for you.
@Metus

Yes, I do! No worries. You can pm me a general idea of what you'd like or if you'd like to reserve a spot till you can decide, I can fill a slot for you.
9KurPRs.png
@Scolytus

awesome! Thank you tons, I'll go set up that PM for you right now .u./
@Scolytus

awesome! Thank you tons, I'll go set up that PM for you right now .u./
7GZL67L.png
Mason/Metus
he/him
FR+0
1 2