Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Wind Foddart-Working on orders!
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
@Evet

AHHH THANK YOU!?!!!

I'm really glad you like it ; uuu ; The more I do these the more I'm having fun with them and your sweet Remina was the most fun I've had thus far <3
Unfortunately I don't have a shop and I don't plan on opening a shop due to how infrequent/long it can take me to get pieces done;; However, next time Foddart opens up I could add you to my pinglist if you'd like?
@Evet

AHHH THANK YOU!?!!!

I'm really glad you like it ; uuu ; The more I do these the more I'm having fun with them and your sweet Remina was the most fun I've had thus far <3
Unfortunately I don't have a shop and I don't plan on opening a shop due to how infrequent/long it can take me to get pieces done;; However, next time Foddart opens up I could add you to my pinglist if you'd like?
gurrero.gif
xxxxyXdqoGE.png174-pink.gifTjY22IL.pngxxxx
MUYNhfy.png
pZJYyk4.png
FObX7rS.png
rI18gRz.png
JuaytuP.png
J7D1quC.png
wiggles excitedly @gurrero
wiggles excitedly @gurrero
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
@mermaidlorelei WoaH It's like you knew I was finishing it today * 0* Anyways...... I hope I did her justice-- AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!! [size=2]I'mma be real and say that she looks spook with those gaping holes of darkness, so if you want her to have eyes lemme know and I'll get it fixed as soon as I can ; u ;[/size] [url=https://i.imgur.com/w9I5WXT.png][img]https://i.imgur.com/mB9eUu9.png[/img][/url] If you click on the picture it'll take you to a full size image that you're welcome to resize however you like~ And don't forget to save the pictures to your own device <3
@mermaidlorelei
WoaH It's like you knew I was finishing it today * 0*

Anyways...... I hope I did her justice-- AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!!
I'mma be real and say that she looks spook with those gaping holes of darkness, so if you want her to have eyes lemme know and I'll get it fixed as soon as I can ; u ;

mB9eUu9.png

If you click on the picture it'll take you to a full size image that you're welcome to resize however you like~ And don't forget to save the pictures to your own device <3
gurrero.gif
MUYNhfy.png
pZJYyk4.png
FObX7rS.png
rI18gRz.png
JuaytuP.png
J7D1quC.png
[center]@Gurrero [i]inhales[/i] OH MY EVER LOVIN' STARS! THE WARDEN HAS NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD! I don't even know how to properly thank you for this. You've absolutely blown me away. It's just... oh my gosh. I audibly gasped when the picture loaded. Thank you thank you thank you. [emoji=heart] [size=2]Real talk, I heckin adore her 'gaping holes of darkness'. They're perfect for her character.
@Gurrero

inhales
OH MY EVER LOVIN' STARS!
THE WARDEN HAS NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD!
I don't even know how to properly thank you for this. You've absolutely blown me away. It's just... oh my gosh. I audibly gasped when the picture loaded.
Thank you thank you thank you.

Real talk, I heckin adore her 'gaping holes of darkness'. They're perfect for her character.
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
@mermaidlorelei !!!! I'm so glad you like it !!!!! [i]sob[/i] And thank you so much for all the patience and support [emoji=familiar heart][emoji=familiar heart][emoji=familiar heart] I'm glad it was worth the wait~~~ [size=2]Oh perfect! holes of darkness is gud * u* w h e w [/size]
@mermaidlorelei

!!!! I'm so glad you like it !!!!! sob
And thank you so much for all the patience and support I'm glad it was worth the wait~~~

Oh perfect! holes of darkness is gud * u* w h e w
gurrero.gif
MUYNhfy.png
pZJYyk4.png
FObX7rS.png
rI18gRz.png
JuaytuP.png
J7D1quC.png
[center]@Gurrero Seriously, if you ever open art slots again, I will be on that list in a heartbeat. I would kill for a lair full of your work. [emoji=heart]
@Gurrero

Seriously, if you ever open art slots again, I will be on that list in a heartbeat. I would kill for a lair full of your work.
@mermaidlorelei

Done and done! Next time I do foddart (or if I ever open a shop) you'll be on the pinglist <3
@mermaidlorelei

Done and done! Next time I do foddart (or if I ever open a shop) you'll be on the pinglist <3
gurrero.gif
MUYNhfy.png
pZJYyk4.png
FObX7rS.png
rI18gRz.png
JuaytuP.png
J7D1quC.png
@Gurrero Yay! Thank you!
@Gurrero Yay! Thank you!
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43