Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Over] Scrimshaw Scrawls [Foddart]
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 37 38
@Princoxx Whoops, must've counted over a dragon by accident. Thanks for letting me know! [emoji=coatl happy] Sending the rest of the payment (96 levels) now!
@Princoxx
Whoops, must've counted over a dragon by accident. Thanks for letting me know!
Sending the rest of the payment (96 levels) now!
KtOpUUe.gif
@Kiragu

I've received them! Thanks very much!
@Kiragu

I've received them! Thanks very much!
rVvJQsQ.pngBVw7vr4.png4yQ0oTx.png1E9zGIe.png[/center]
@Peyp

I'm sending in five lvl 10s for my order with SoulSorbet :)
@Peyp

I'm sending in five lvl 10s for my order with SoulSorbet :)
cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif
@bunlux
No worries! I'd still love to place the order ^^
@bunlux
No worries! I'd still love to place the order ^^
@Hideki
Sending my last 30 levels for InfectedWolf ^^
@Hideki
Sending my last 30 levels for InfectedWolf ^^
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@Mima

Username: Rook
Dragon: Dragon lair, Clan Rook tab
Prompt: Underhanded compliment. There's some clan blurbs here for inspiration, or you can just go off a quick glance of the dragons if you prefer. :)
Price: 1 Adult Fodder
@Mima

Username: Rook
Dragon: Dragon lair, Clan Rook tab
Prompt: Underhanded compliment. There's some clan blurbs here for inspiration, or you can just go off a quick glance of the dragons if you prefer. :)
Price: 1 Adult Fodder
fr%20rook.png
@Rook

1. First of all, I feel like I've just walked into an aggressively pastel easter display at the craft store. That or the baby nursery section in a grocery store.

2. Going along with that, I can only imagine this whole clan smells intensely of either talcum powder, or, at best, something like "fresh lavender" or some similar intentionally 'lightly perfumed' soap.

3. I think they would all make a really nice quilt together, if each dragon made one block. Because y'know, fabric nerds.
@Rook

1. First of all, I feel like I've just walked into an aggressively pastel easter display at the craft store. That or the baby nursery section in a grocery store.

2. Going along with that, I can only imagine this whole clan smells intensely of either talcum powder, or, at best, something like "fresh lavender" or some similar intentionally 'lightly perfumed' soap.

3. I think they would all make a really nice quilt together, if each dragon made one block. Because y'know, fabric nerds.
6390675_shkuvl4KKbOxX3o.png
hey my name's mima and graphic design is my passion
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
any pronouns | intp | uma collector
(my g1s are in the den so i don't accidentally breed them)
@Mima

Lol, thank you! These are great haha, I will send a fodder shortly!
@Mima

Lol, thank you! These are great haha, I will send a fodder shortly!
fr%20rook.png
Bump! <3
Bump! <3
@Salvation, @HighFives - Are you still taking orders? I'm working on dragons now and can send them over today, if you are. @/Salvation Username: Lhethi ID: 254556 Dragon/Reference: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25520731] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/255208/25520731_350.png[/img] [/url] Price: Experimental, 40 levels @/HighFives Username: Lhethi ID: 254556 Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25554232] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/255543/25554232_350.png[/img] [/url] Price: gijinka doodle - 100 levels
@Salvation, @HighFives - Are you still taking orders? I'm working on dragons now and can send them over today, if you are.

@/Salvation
Username: Lhethi
ID: 254556
Dragon/Reference:
25520731_350.png

Price: Experimental, 40 levels

@/HighFives
Username: Lhethi
ID: 254556
Dragon:
25554232_350.png

Price: gijinka doodle - 100 levels