Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW oc and dragon art [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6
IMPORTANT: im really busy right now and school is my priority, i can work on the weekends almost always but on weekdays im pretty crunched for time so orders could take a while!! i will keep you updated, dont worry

ooof i have 37 gen ones who need some genes and therefore i need money so here we are
ill pretty this shop up later
here is my DA for examples!
https://www.deviantart.com/buddiy/gallery/

so this is pwyw, ill draw a sketch or full piece of your dragon/oc based on how much you payed! you can send in any amount and you'll get art back!

IMPORTANT: im really busy right now and school is my priority, i can work on the weekends almost always but on weekdays im pretty crunched for time so orders could take a while!! i will keep you updated, dont worry

ooof i have 37 gen ones who need some genes and therefore i need money so here we are
ill pretty this shop up later
here is my DA for examples!
https://www.deviantart.com/buddiy/gallery/

so this is pwyw, ill draw a sketch or full piece of your dragon/oc based on how much you payed! you can send in any amount and you'll get art back!

yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
slots:

1. straycatss
2. Kaorii
5. kyrin18 (reserved)

im doing this so i dont get bogged down, im very busy irl and i need breaks sometimes! sorry <3
slots:

1. straycatss
2. Kaorii
5. kyrin18 (reserved)

im doing this so i dont get bogged down, im very busy irl and i need breaks sometimes! sorry <3
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
*NOTES*
  • i have the right to decline an order
  • i want half payment up front and half after. in your order just state how much you'll be paying
  • please dont be rude
  • ill keep you updated if it will take me a long time to finish
  • be patient, i easily get overwhelmed which can put me in an art block faster than you can say "radish"
  • I DONT DRAW HUMANS. im not confident enough in drawing them to accept payment for them yet, maybe one day but not today
  • IM NOT THE BEST AT DRAWING EVERY DRAGON BREED ON FR. know that before commissioning me. ill try my best though i promise <3
*NOTES*
  • i have the right to decline an order
  • i want half payment up front and half after. in your order just state how much you'll be paying
  • please dont be rude
  • ill keep you updated if it will take me a long time to finish
  • be patient, i easily get overwhelmed which can put me in an art block faster than you can say "radish"
  • I DONT DRAW HUMANS. im not confident enough in drawing them to accept payment for them yet, maybe one day but not today
  • IM NOT THE BEST AT DRAWING EVERY DRAGON BREED ON FR. know that before commissioning me. ill try my best though i promise <3
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
Approximate Prices

my conversion rate is 10kT=10g=$10

wanted to give some estimates about how much you should pay, if you have any questions feel free to ask! paying the higher end of each spectrum will get higher quality work! these are just estimates!
  • 1-10 gems/1-10kT = sketch, no coloring or shading
  • 11-20g/11-20kT = colored sketch, no shading
  • 21-30/21-30kT = colored sketch with light shading
  • 31-40g/31-40kT = colored sketch with medium shading
  • 41-50g/41-50kT = lineart, no coloring or shading
  • 51-60g/51-60kT = lineart with flat coloring
  • 61-70g/61-70kT = lineart, coloring, light shading and solid color/simple pattern background
  • 71-80g/71-80kT = lineart, coloring, medium shading with solid color/simple pattern
  • 81-90g/81-90kT = lineart, coloring, detailed shading, medium level background
  • 91-100g/91-100kT = lineart, coloring, detailed shading with detail bg
  • adding more money will increase the level of detail and how dynamic the piece will be and stuff. ill draw harder poses and things for more payment y'know?
Paintings
digital painting is a long and hard process, so the minimum to pay is pretty high
the minimum is 300g or 300kT. the more you pay the higher the level of detail

you can mix and match things of course, these are just approximations. if you have something in mind but dont know the price please just ask me i dont mind helping you figure it out!
Approximate Prices

my conversion rate is 10kT=10g=$10

wanted to give some estimates about how much you should pay, if you have any questions feel free to ask! paying the higher end of each spectrum will get higher quality work! these are just estimates!
  • 1-10 gems/1-10kT = sketch, no coloring or shading
  • 11-20g/11-20kT = colored sketch, no shading
  • 21-30/21-30kT = colored sketch with light shading
  • 31-40g/31-40kT = colored sketch with medium shading
  • 41-50g/41-50kT = lineart, no coloring or shading
  • 51-60g/51-60kT = lineart with flat coloring
  • 61-70g/61-70kT = lineart, coloring, light shading and solid color/simple pattern background
  • 71-80g/71-80kT = lineart, coloring, medium shading with solid color/simple pattern
  • 81-90g/81-90kT = lineart, coloring, detailed shading, medium level background
  • 91-100g/91-100kT = lineart, coloring, detailed shading with detail bg
  • adding more money will increase the level of detail and how dynamic the piece will be and stuff. ill draw harder poses and things for more payment y'know?
Paintings
digital painting is a long and hard process, so the minimum to pay is pretty high
the minimum is 300g or 300kT. the more you pay the higher the level of detail

you can mix and match things of course, these are just approximations. if you have something in mind but dont know the price please just ask me i dont mind helping you figure it out!
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
Order Form

Link to dragon or oc:
How much you are paying:
What type of art you want (ex. sketch, lined, colored, painted, blended or cel shading, etc.):
Pose and/or expression (not required):
Anything else you want to say?
Order Form

Link to dragon or oc:
How much you are paying:
What type of art you want (ex. sketch, lined, colored, painted, blended or cel shading, etc.):
Pose and/or expression (not required):
Anything else you want to say?
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
a very amazing artist

my very best friend does commissions too, shes pretty new to drawing dragons but her style is already amazing <3 heres a link to her shop you should definitely commission her. she has very affordable prices for very great art. since her shop is through amino, not everyone has access to it so feel free to send orders through me to her! im always here to help <:

gotta help her save up for all those pearlcatcher scrolls some how XD
a very amazing artist

my very best friend does commissions too, shes pretty new to drawing dragons but her style is already amazing <3 heres a link to her shop you should definitely commission her. she has very affordable prices for very great art. since her shop is through amino, not everyone has access to it so feel free to send orders through me to her! im always here to help <:

gotta help her save up for all those pearlcatcher scrolls some how XD
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
pinglists

ping for reopening: @/GayScreeching
pinglists

ping for reopening: @/GayScreeching
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
okay im going to sleep but ill wake up and get started tomorrow!
okay im going to sleep but ill wake up and get started tomorrow!
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
If you don't mind I'll reserve a slot <3 I like 15 more eggs to go to trade for a G1, then I can start selling them for gems X)
If you don't mind I'll reserve a slot <3 I like 15 more eggs to go to trade for a G1, then I can start selling them for gems X)
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@kyrin18
i added you on the list! thank you <:

@kyrin18
i added you on the list! thank you <:

yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6