Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | • Graphics & Writing! • closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Dracana on their own they'd be 8kT each :) thanks!
@Dracana on their own they'd be 8kT each :) thanks!
FR+21
she/her
VymyFV7.png wind_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcipqin.gif
@s0leil
Type of writing wanted (e.g short story, description): Description
Subject: Dragon shifters? Animal guides.
Details: I haven't thought it all though but i do have some ideas. I was thinking my clan lore could be that dragons born to the clan have an "Animal Spirit". When dragons come into the clan a ceremony is done to give the dragon a "guide" although these "guides" are usually not as strong as in clan born dragons and the change can be difficult for some dragons. We can maybe add some drama in there with clan-born dragons looking down on them and it causing arguements in the clan.

Having a "guide" means they can either shift and take on certain charaters of their animal. Note:
They do not fully change physical form. Such as a dragon with a koi fish as their "guide" could breathe underwater or communicate with sea creatures ect.

Their "guide" does come out in their personality and outlook on life too. Depending on their "guide" a dragon might be a loner or social butterfly. For example with a wolf or lion who is pack/pride orientated.

I'd like this be an intro into their lore so this will be backstory tp every dragons individual lore.

Feel free to pm me if you get stuck. ^^
Rough wordcount to aim for (max 2000): 2000
@s0leil
Type of writing wanted (e.g short story, description): Description
Subject: Dragon shifters? Animal guides.
Details: I haven't thought it all though but i do have some ideas. I was thinking my clan lore could be that dragons born to the clan have an "Animal Spirit". When dragons come into the clan a ceremony is done to give the dragon a "guide" although these "guides" are usually not as strong as in clan born dragons and the change can be difficult for some dragons. We can maybe add some drama in there with clan-born dragons looking down on them and it causing arguements in the clan.

Having a "guide" means they can either shift and take on certain charaters of their animal. Note:
They do not fully change physical form. Such as a dragon with a koi fish as their "guide" could breathe underwater or communicate with sea creatures ect.

Their "guide" does come out in their personality and outlook on life too. Depending on their "guide" a dragon might be a loner or social butterfly. For example with a wolf or lion who is pack/pride orientated.

I'd like this be an intro into their lore so this will be backstory tp every dragons individual lore.

Feel free to pm me if you get stuck. ^^
Rough wordcount to aim for (max 2000): 2000
154754240175347536__3_by_frozen_celesta-dcx4828.gif
@CelestialMuse wow those are some really cool ideas! Can't wait to play around with writing them! I'm going to be camping for the next few days, so unfortunately I'll have to wait till I come back before I can get started. 2000 words is quite a long piece, so I'll PM you when I'm ready to work on it and possibly ask a few questions. Hopefully that's alright; thanks for stopping by!
@CelestialMuse wow those are some really cool ideas! Can't wait to play around with writing them! I'm going to be camping for the next few days, so unfortunately I'll have to wait till I come back before I can get started. 2000 words is quite a long piece, so I'll PM you when I'm ready to work on it and possibly ask a few questions. Hopefully that's alright; thanks for stopping by!
FR+21
she/her
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/0zFGX4r.png[/img]
0zFGX4r.png
FR+21
she/her
affiliate bump!
affiliate bump!
mp100 babie!
he/they/xe
fr + 2
@s0leil I've returned for more!! <3 [b]Which hatchery bundle:[/b] Established Hatchery - http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2608308 [b]Banner:[/b] Yes! - I'm hoping to get a number of headers for the different sections of the rescue. The headers would all be long and narrow (so they don't take up too much space), and they'd all need different wording. They can be identical, or nearly identical, to save you time and effort! - Writer's Rescue (Main thread banner; unique, larger and more detailed) - Rules - Scrolls - Decaf's Dragons - Lorelei's Dragons - Decaf's Prompts - Lorelei's Prompts - Event Dragons - Pinglists - Link Back - Creative Corner - Adoption Tracker [b]Signature:[/b] Yes! - Writer's Rescue [b]Button:[/b] Yes! - (Circular) Writer's Rescue [b]No. of breeding cards:[/b] None As far as theme, colors, etc., here's what I have so far. You're welcome to find whatever images you'd like. [center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/fd/68/3b/fd683bdad0c15701e1cd988ff267592d.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/92/5a/d6/925ad6ad362e8bf473e0eda094b454ea.jpg[/img][/center]
@s0leil I've returned for more!! <3

Which hatchery bundle: Established Hatchery - http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2608308
Banner: Yes! - I'm hoping to get a number of headers for the different sections of the rescue. The headers would all be long and narrow (so they don't take up too much space), and they'd all need different wording. They can be identical, or nearly identical, to save you time and effort!
- Writer's Rescue (Main thread banner; unique, larger and more detailed)
- Rules
- Scrolls
- Decaf's Dragons
- Lorelei's Dragons
- Decaf's Prompts
- Lorelei's Prompts
- Event Dragons
- Pinglists
- Link Back
- Creative Corner
- Adoption Tracker
Signature: Yes! - Writer's Rescue
Button: Yes! - (Circular) Writer's Rescue
No. of breeding cards: None

As far as theme, colors, etc., here's what I have so far. You're welcome to find whatever images you'd like.
fd683bdad0c15701e1cd988ff267592d.jpg
925ad6ad362e8bf473e0eda094b454ea.jpg
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
@mermaidlorelei hello again! You've got a slot <3
@mermaidlorelei hello again! You've got a slot <3
FR+21
she/her
@s0leil Question. Would you be opposed to using art I've commissioned from someone else as the backgrounds for the headers?
@s0leil Question. Would you be opposed to using art I've commissioned from someone else as the backgrounds for the headers?
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
@mermaidlorelei That would be fine, but in that case you should credit the artist instead of me as I'd just be adding text and perhaps a couple of filters.

edit: unless you think the artist might object to having their art used like that? I assume you've asked already but I just want to be sure ^^
@mermaidlorelei That would be fine, but in that case you should credit the artist instead of me as I'd just be adding text and perhaps a couple of filters.

edit: unless you think the artist might object to having their art used like that? I assume you've asked already but I just want to be sure ^^
FR+21
she/her
@s0leil [b]Type of writing wanted (e.g short story, description):[/b] Short Story, please [b]Subject:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6753804] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/67539/6753804_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Details:[/b] I'm looking for a piece that will show a specific part of her lore. Essentially, when the boon of the elements came around, I have a headcanon that the eye change for the plague dragons was brought about from sickness. I'd like something that is about her falling ill and dealing with it, only to find once she's all better that her eyes have permanently changed colour. I have a short snippet about this part in her history. If you could give that a read it should hopefully let you understand her and what happened. [b]Rough wordcount to aim for (max 2000):[/b] 500-600ish words. But if you go over I'm happy to pay for more.
@s0leil
Type of writing wanted (e.g short story, description): Short Story, please
Subject:
6753804_350.png

Details: I'm looking for a piece that will show a specific part of her lore. Essentially, when the boon of the elements came around, I have a headcanon that the eye change for the plague dragons was brought about from sickness. I'd like something that is about her falling ill and dealing with it, only to find once she's all better that her eyes have permanently changed colour. I have a short snippet about this part in her history. If you could give that a read it should hopefully let you understand her and what happened.
Rough wordcount to aim for (max 2000): 500-600ish words. But if you go over I'm happy to pay for more.
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png || mahu | 23 | she/her | +17 FR time ||
art shop - clan directory - chronicles
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9