Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | AlexChan's Art Shop! :0 [USD]
1 2
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/403735249881661441/509628191166562325/for_me_shopp.png[/img][/center] [center][color=Midnightblue]Hewwo I am the AlexChan and I'm here to make YOU some pretty sugoi ginjinka art, humanoids, ocs, and anything around that bubble!! I'm still working hard on my dragonish skills, so feel free to commission me some of your soft noodles and I'll work my hardest for you!![/color][/center] [b]Please Fill A Form <3[/b] Type of commission Name: (oc or your username) Link(s) and/or image(s): [quote] [center] [b][u]Chib Chibs!![/u][/b] [i][color=Slateblue]I do lines and colors![/color][/i] [b]$10 USD (Colors) +3$ for extra character[/b] $6 USD (Lines)[center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/468457491081199637/508922643815071744/unknown.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/403735249881661441/509145199755395114/babes.png[/img] [/quote] [quote] [center] [b][u]Sketches[/u][/b] [i][color=Slateblue]mild colors[/color][/i] [b]$15 USD[/b][center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/491702659179610123/509676619938398208/SKETCHES_EXAMPLS.png[/img] [/quote] [quote] [center] [b][u]Experimental[/u][/b] [i][color=Slateblue]Lines and Colors[/color][/i] [b]$20 USD - Bust[/b] [b]$25 USD - HalfBody[/b] +5$ for extra character[center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/403735249881661441/509673782336815114/experimentals.png[/img] [/quote] [quote] [center] [b][u]Detailed/Painty/Full Color[/u][/b] [i][color=Slateblue]big boys[/color][/i] [b]$28 USD - Half-Body[/b] [b]$38 USD - Fullbody[/b] +5$ for extra character[center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/403735249881661441/508955246467350529/unknown.png[/img] [/quote]
for_me_shopp.png
Hewwo I am the AlexChan and I'm here to make YOU some pretty sugoi ginjinka art, humanoids, ocs, and anything around that bubble!! I'm still working hard on my dragonish skills, so feel free to commission me some of your soft noodles and I'll work my hardest for you!!

Please Fill A Form <3

Type of commission
Name: (oc or your username)
Link(s) and/or image(s):

Quote:
Chib Chibs!!
I do lines and colors!

$10 USD (Colors)
+3$ for extra character

$6 USD (Lines)

unknown.png
babes.png
Quote:
Sketches
mild colors

$15 USD

SKETCHES_EXAMPLS.png
Quote:
Experimental
Lines and Colors

$20 USD - Bust
$25 USD - HalfBody
+5$ for extra character

experimentals.png
Quote:
Detailed/Painty/Full Color
big boys

$28 USD - Half-Body
$38 USD - Fullbody
+5$ for extra character

unknown.png
As my Client, there are a few things I'd love for you to do for me when commissioning!
Things may change if I encounter new things I didn't account for haha

Guidelines:
    •Giving examples of characters! Most preferably drawn references

•A general idea of what you want!

•One Week's notice for Rough Sketch. What this means is I'll be starting the commission and if I don't message you or communicate you for the first week of progress then you're free to pop me a PM/DM about it!

•Payment is in USD Only through PayPal! I will take payment once I'm Just About finished (mostly due to my own bank issue atm where payment processing doesnt come through until the day(s) after transferring from PayPal) and of course will send you progress pictures to be sure I'm on the right tract for you!

•Communication is super important to me once again so!! Please be clear as you can with me ;w;

•Complexity, when it comes to certain bebe dergs I have a bit of trouble with certain ones so I may charge a wee extra only if I extend my usual hour(s)! I'll do my very best to avoid that though!

With everything said and done, I really do hope my art is something you're looking for! <3
As my Client, there are a few things I'd love for you to do for me when commissioning!
Things may change if I encounter new things I didn't account for haha

Guidelines:
    •Giving examples of characters! Most preferably drawn references

•A general idea of what you want!

•One Week's notice for Rough Sketch. What this means is I'll be starting the commission and if I don't message you or communicate you for the first week of progress then you're free to pop me a PM/DM about it!

•Payment is in USD Only through PayPal! I will take payment once I'm Just About finished (mostly due to my own bank issue atm where payment processing doesnt come through until the day(s) after transferring from PayPal) and of course will send you progress pictures to be sure I'm on the right tract for you!

•Communication is super important to me once again so!! Please be clear as you can with me ;w;

•Complexity, when it comes to certain bebe dergs I have a bit of trouble with certain ones so I may charge a wee extra only if I extend my usual hour(s)! I'll do my very best to avoid that though!

With everything said and done, I really do hope my art is something you're looking for! <3
friendly ba-bump
friendly ba-bump
I77qPMA.png
bump
bump
This (B)uckers better buy ur art awex (bump)
This (B)uckers better buy ur art awex (bump)
shop_banner_by_mimitehdragon-dct68rd.gif
mark :0
mark :0
Illustration9.png
@honeyglow AH!!! Hello! I'm really sorry for replying so late to you, I haven't had the time to check the thread, ahh what do you mean by mark? :00
@honeyglow AH!!! Hello! I'm really sorry for replying so late to you, I haven't had the time to check the thread, ahh what do you mean by mark? :00
@alexchan

lol, sorry, i just wanted to comment something as a way to mark the thread to come back to later :)
@alexchan

lol, sorry, i just wanted to comment something as a way to mark the thread to come back to later :)
Illustration9.png
@honeyglow

OHHHH that's alright haha I'm still learning the lingo, I havent used forums in foreverrr and i've only been on flight rising for months thank you thoughh
@honeyglow

OHHHH that's alright haha I'm still learning the lingo, I havent used forums in foreverrr and i've only been on flight rising for months thank you thoughh
@AlexChan do you do fanart? i have an oc who has a canon character sibling, so i thought i'd ask about that!!
@AlexChan do you do fanart? i have an oc who has a canon character sibling, so i thought i'd ask about that!!
fancy-divider-260.png
1 2