Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Art! (Open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
Hi~ I kinda need something to draw and funds for a project or two so I've decided to do some pwyw art (since I don't know how to price things...). It will only be headshots at the moment but if you'd like some examples of my art they can be found here: Examples here and some more Right here

Edit: I'm now offering fullbody sketches for humans/humanoids (I can try dragons but I'm not the best at it) and dumb little ms paint doodles, you just gotta let me know if you want one.

I'll take payment in treasure, gems or if you're feeling super generous I wouldn't turn down payment in the form of anything off of my Wishlist or apparel from here. Also I love art trades so don't be afraid to ask :D

I'll totally take payment once I've delivered the final piece ^^
**Things may take a bit longer because of classes

Currently Working on:

Awaiting Response:
Zemo

Waiting On Payment:
Hi~ I kinda need something to draw and funds for a project or two so I've decided to do some pwyw art (since I don't know how to price things...). It will only be headshots at the moment but if you'd like some examples of my art they can be found here: Examples here and some more Right here

Edit: I'm now offering fullbody sketches for humans/humanoids (I can try dragons but I'm not the best at it) and dumb little ms paint doodles, you just gotta let me know if you want one.

I'll take payment in treasure, gems or if you're feeling super generous I wouldn't turn down payment in the form of anything off of my Wishlist or apparel from here. Also I love art trades so don't be afraid to ask :D

I'll totally take payment once I've delivered the final piece ^^
**Things may take a bit longer because of classes

Currently Working on:

Awaiting Response:
Zemo

Waiting On Payment:
Untitled1296_20210115095638.png
@Hopesfailure

Your art is so adorable omg ;v;

I'd love a headshot of my Adala if you'd be up for it! would be willing to give you 80kt and throw in a TH code for free as well if you'd like c:
@Hopesfailure

Your art is so adorable omg ;v;

I'd love a headshot of my Adala if you'd be up for it! would be willing to give you 80kt and throw in a TH code for free as well if you'd like c:
44151131_pGuFdffB2yDQ4rE.png
@Huolon

Ahh thank you ///

That sounds great I'd love to draw her, I'll get started right away
@Huolon

Ahh thank you ///

That sounds great I'd love to draw her, I'll get started right away
@Hopesfailure

Sounds good <3 Just ping me whenever you're done and I'll throw both the payment and code in a CR for you :3
@Hopesfailure

Sounds good <3 Just ping me whenever you're done and I'll throw both the payment and code in a CR for you :3
@Huolon Here you go She was really fun to draw! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/351877726870831106/493239380979482634/Aa.png[/img] Feel free to let me know if there's anything you want changed on it
@Huolon
Here you go
She was really fun to draw!
Aa.png
Feel free to let me know if there's anything you want changed on it
@Hopesfailure

Ahhh she's so adorable ;w; Thank you! I'll go send payment right now <3
@Hopesfailure

Ahhh she's so adorable ;w; Thank you! I'll go send payment right now <3
@hopesfailure can i get a headshot of this oc?

i can give you some pieces of those outfits and an extra 20kt/g!
@hopesfailure can i get a headshot of this oc?

i can give you some pieces of those outfits and an extra 20kt/g!
can I get a headshot of this girl? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45232562] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/452326/45232562_350.png[/img] [/url] What is your price range?
can I get a headshot of this girl?

45232562_350.png

What is your price range?
f6KZWnB.jpg
@Caracali
That would be wonderful!!
@Caracali
That would be wonderful!!
@trippybaby
I don't really have a price range (´∀??) sorry, so its kinda what ever you're willing to pay for it. But I'd love to draw her
@trippybaby
I don't really have a price range (´∀??) sorry, so its kinda what ever you're willing to pay for it. But I'd love to draw her
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26