Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Yoro's gijinkas shop - T/G/USD - CLOSED
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@NamedYoro

Time to order something from you! Here is my order.

Payment: Treasure
OC Pic Refs: Neil and Chris: Be Mg Ca Sr Ba Ra Au
Neil: A B C
Chris: Z Y X
Relevant Information: I want the two portraits together please.
I want Neil to be wearing something like this with this black cowboy hat with his curls flowing underneath.
I want Chris to be wearing this hoodie and this opened yellow jacket on top of it. I want him to be wearing these sunglasses. You could have the sunglasses slightly down, showing his eyes if you want.

Chris is more shy and private and usually doesn't smile while Neil is more talkative and friendly to everyone.
@NamedYoro

Time to order something from you! Here is my order.

Payment: Treasure
OC Pic Refs: Neil and Chris: Be Mg Ca Sr Ba Ra Au
Neil: A B C
Chris: Z Y X
Relevant Information: I want the two portraits together please.
I want Neil to be wearing something like this with this black cowboy hat with his curls flowing underneath.
I want Chris to be wearing this hoodie and this opened yellow jacket on top of it. I want him to be wearing these sunglasses. You could have the sunglasses slightly down, showing his eyes if you want.

Chris is more shy and private and usually doesn't smile while Neil is more talkative and friendly to everyone.
Nel_and_Cris.png Ver1.png The_Life_of_which_pertains_to_the_Night_-_Music_Video_Outfit.png Untitled184_20230816112607.png Nel_and_Cris.png
@Mature
Hello. Sorry, I've been a little bit slow with replying.
I think I got everything and ready to start!

Would you like to get a sketch first?
@Mature
Hello. Sorry, I've been a little bit slow with replying.
I think I got everything and ready to start!

Would you like to get a sketch first?
@NamedYoro

Yes, I would like the sketch please. I'm sending payment after this post.
@NamedYoro

Yes, I would like the sketch please. I'm sending payment after this post.
Nel_and_Cris.png Ver1.png The_Life_of_which_pertains_to_the_Night_-_Music_Video_Outfit.png Untitled184_20230816112607.png Nel_and_Cris.png
1) If these are still open, may I pay in USD to have 2 dragons in one portrait? 2) The subjects: [b]Spriggan[/b] and [b]Mairin[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3912963] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/39130/3912963_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35866092] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/358661/35866092_350.png[/img] [/url] 3) Personalities and such: They're buddies, both oddballs who have more in common with other flights than the ones where they were raised. Sprig is encouraging and playful, a musician, a dreamer... he envies the easy freedom of the Wind flight. Mai has a mind for solving puzzles and tinkering. She's always inventing new tools out of stray/scavenged objects; she would have done well as a hard-working Lightning engineer. Mai has an optimistic, even manic, can-do attitude; failure is only an opportunity to learn and get more creative! Together, they travel the world looking for other misfits like them. 4) Physical Description: I'm thinking a plucky, independent age for them, like late teens early 20's. College-aged. Sprig slightly older than Mai, maybe she should look more like a mid-teen. I'm thinking Sprig is one of those sun-kissed people, since he's outdoors [i]all[/i] the time: covered in freckles, has stubble or a scruffy beard or something to show that he doesn't take the time to shave while he's on the move. I'm picturing Mai with fluffy, scruffy, short hair, her goggles perched on top of her head, but I'm curious to see what you - the artist - would do with her. I was also picturing them in a back-to-back pose, or one throwing their arm around the other, something to show that they're best friends/as close as siblings, not romantic. I would like them both to have elven ears, implying their fae roots. I can't decide how draconic I want the final picture to be. Like, I know I want their colors incoorporated, I know I want Mai to have blue hair, Sprig to have green freckles... But I just can't decide if their base skin tone should be more human or more dragon. Is there any chance you could show me some early progress sketches or flood fills, so I can see some ideas, and make a definitive choice later? I think I've given you enough to think about for now ^^; Let me know by PM if you accept/have more questions, and then I can send you your payment, yeah? ~ Beaky EDIT: Some extra thoughts I had on Sprig's look: I would like at least part of his jester outfit included, but it's okay if he's had his hat knocked off, or is holding it, or something, whatever pose feels most natural to you. And I was thinking, since I don't want his gijinka to have literal spikes, maybe he would have spiky hair, or spike earrings? Just brainstorming ^_^ Sorry to bother.
1) If these are still open, may I pay in USD to have 2 dragons in one portrait?
2) The subjects: Spriggan and Mairin

3912963_350.png

35866092_350.png

3) Personalities and such: They're buddies, both oddballs who have more in common with other flights than the ones where they were raised. Sprig is encouraging and playful, a musician, a dreamer... he envies the easy freedom of the Wind flight. Mai has a mind for solving puzzles and tinkering. She's always inventing new tools out of stray/scavenged objects; she would have done well as a hard-working Lightning engineer. Mai has an optimistic, even manic, can-do attitude; failure is only an opportunity to learn and get more creative! Together, they travel the world looking for other misfits like them.

4) Physical Description: I'm thinking a plucky, independent age for them, like late teens early 20's. College-aged. Sprig slightly older than Mai, maybe she should look more like a mid-teen. I'm thinking Sprig is one of those sun-kissed people, since he's outdoors all the time: covered in freckles, has stubble or a scruffy beard or something to show that he doesn't take the time to shave while he's on the move. I'm picturing Mai with fluffy, scruffy, short hair, her goggles perched on top of her head, but I'm curious to see what you - the artist - would do with her. I was also picturing them in a back-to-back pose, or one throwing their arm around the other, something to show that they're best friends/as close as siblings, not romantic. I would like them both to have elven ears, implying their fae roots. I can't decide how draconic I want the final picture to be. Like, I know I want their colors incoorporated, I know I want Mai to have blue hair, Sprig to have green freckles... But I just can't decide if their base skin tone should be more human or more dragon. Is there any chance you could show me some early progress sketches or flood fills, so I can see some ideas, and make a definitive choice later?

I think I've given you enough to think about for now ^^; Let me know by PM if you accept/have more questions, and then I can send you your payment, yeah?

~ Beaky

EDIT: Some extra thoughts I had on Sprig's look: I would like at least part of his jester outfit included, but it's okay if he's had his hat knocked off, or is holding it, or something, whatever pose feels most natural to you. And I was thinking, since I don't want his gijinka to have literal spikes, maybe he would have spiky hair, or spike earrings? Just brainstorming ^_^ Sorry to bother.
SzyZ9Qt.png0y7YVFU.pngPQINyCN.gif
@NamedYoro, I'm game. I'll take a portrait for 1kg - Picture of your dragon/ OC or detailed description, if you don't have any pictures: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48333937] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/483340/48333937_350.png[/img] [/url] - Relevant information about personality (in couple words) + for gijinkas: He is cautious, protective and cunning. He is a forest spirit and thus doesn't really age so his appearance would probably be a young man. Other then that you can have your muse guide you :3 I can pay half now and half later :3
@NamedYoro,

I'm game. I'll take a portrait for 1kg

- Picture of your dragon/ OC or detailed description, if you don't have any pictures:
48333937_350.png

- Relevant information about personality (in couple words) + for gijinkas: He is cautious, protective and cunning. He is a forest spirit and thus doesn't really age so his appearance would probably be a young man. Other then that you can have your muse guide you :3

I can pay half now and half later :3
?Vf8TN=party.png?VfJyw=party.png
@Kalerien
I assume, everything else is left for my imagination. X) Ok, that works too. X)

You can send me payment via crossroads and I'll confirm it, when I will start with commission for you. So you could know, that there is little waiting left. =)

Btw would you like to get sketch first?
@Kalerien
I assume, everything else is left for my imagination. X) Ok, that works too. X)

You can send me payment via crossroads and I'll confirm it, when I will start with commission for you. So you could know, that there is little waiting left. =)

Btw would you like to get sketch first?
@NamedYoro

Indeed :D Let your m use be your guide, though now he as awesome lore in his bio so that can help you as well I hope :D

Partial has been sent and I'd love the sketch
@NamedYoro

Indeed :D Let your m use be your guide, though now he as awesome lore in his bio so that can help you as well I hope :D

Partial has been sent and I'd love the sketch
?Vf8TN=party.png?VfJyw=party.png
@Mature Done! [img]https://i.imgur.com/CkYgDTg.png[/img]
@Mature

Done!
CkYgDTg.png
@NamedYoro

Wow, I love this so much. They look so cute, that eye contact though. *smirks* Also, I really like the lighting/shading and the detail especially in their hair.

I shall stare at this for a while. Thank you :)
@NamedYoro

Wow, I love this so much. They look so cute, that eye contact though. *smirks* Also, I really like the lighting/shading and the detail especially in their hair.

I shall stare at this for a while. Thank you :)
@Mature
You are welcome! =)
@Mature
You are welcome! =)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19