Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [W] OC Art, [H] T/G/Sprite/Retired 2013+
1 2 3 4
[b]NOTE: I am subscribed so no need to ping me, also please provide examples/links when replying![/b] Hello! So I have been meaning to seek for art of my own characters, and got quite some items to offer in return. [b]What I am looking for:[/b] - High quality art (I could be picky in this regard), digital/traditional/mixed media. - Humanoid/Robot artists (Robots being Transformers in question.) [b]Nothing else as of right now.[/b] - Single/couple pieces - Art can range from clean sketches to fully coloured pieces, so even if you got a sketchier style that is not a disavantage! [b]- Characters in question are up here (Original Characters + TF OCs folder), though I have some that doesn't have a full reference up yet: [/b] https://toyhou.se/TheUltimateOwl/characters/folder:unsorted (characters in Original characters + TF OCs) [b]What I can offer:[/b] - [item=Nature Sprite] + Water, Earth, Wind, Ice and Shadow Sprite - A whole lot of retired apparel from 2014 Watercrest Saturnalia and onwards, please ask about what I got (there is simply too many to list) - A whole lot of retired skins from 2014 Watercrest Saturnalia and onwards (from 2018 June on I dont have as many to note that) - Whole lot of familiars as well, both holiday ones and non holiday ones from 2014 Jubilee and onward (For the sprites those are my spare ones and haven't settled on liquidating the others (yet) but if you have stellar art you can absolutely bribe me with that) - Usermade Skincents/Accents. [skin=6006] (valued at 700g). Other UMAs include: [skin=21202] - 550 gems [skin=21197] - 1.5k gems [skin=22999] - 600 gems ([b]I have a smaller UMA collection that you can find here: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2096814#post_25097481][u]Full List[/u][/url][/b])
NOTE: I am subscribed so no need to ping me, also please provide examples/links when replying!

Hello! So I have been meaning to seek for art of my own characters, and got quite some items to offer in return.

What I am looking for:

- High quality art (I could be picky in this regard), digital/traditional/mixed media.

- Humanoid/Robot artists (Robots being Transformers in question.) Nothing else as of right now.

- Single/couple pieces

- Art can range from clean sketches to fully coloured pieces, so even if you got a sketchier style that is not a disavantage!

- Characters in question are up here (Original Characters + TF OCs folder), though I have some that doesn't have a full reference up yet: https://toyhou.se/TheUltimateOwl/characters/folder:unsorted (characters in Original characters + TF OCs)

What I can offer:
- Nature Sprite + Water, Earth, Wind, Ice and Shadow Sprite

- A whole lot of retired apparel from 2014 Watercrest Saturnalia and onwards, please ask about what I got (there is simply too many to list)

- A whole lot of retired skins from 2014 Watercrest Saturnalia and onwards (from 2018 June on I dont have as many to note that)

- Whole lot of familiars as well, both holiday ones and non holiday ones from 2014 Jubilee and onward (For the sprites those are my spare ones and haven't settled on liquidating the others (yet) but if you have stellar art you can absolutely bribe me with that)

- Usermade Skincents/Accents. (valued at 700g). Other UMAs include:
- 550 gems
- 1.5k gems
- 600 gems
(I have a smaller UMA collection that you can find here: Full List)

79026279_w2VMGEmYzwnnL1n.png
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
@TheUltimateOwl
so im quite new to digital art but i would e happy to try, just would like some practice, if its not god enought in quality you dont need to take it and if you like it you can choose the price its worth
sound any good?
p.s im a little bit bored too lol
@TheUltimateOwl
so im quite new to digital art but i would e happy to try, just would like some practice, if its not god enought in quality you dont need to take it and if you like it you can choose the price its worth
sound any good?
p.s im a little bit bored too lol
60825441.png -Activity RAFFLE (free)
-Hatchery
13138101.png imp fox project 93849726.png
@bamboo1996

Could you provide me examples of your art? I'd love to see that before I give you a definite answer, thank you!
@bamboo1996

Could you provide me examples of your art? I'd love to see that before I give you a definite answer, thank you!
a2g0mq.png
@TheUltimateOwl
this was my lastest one
a2g0mq.png
@TheUltimateOwl
this was my lastest one
60825441.png -Activity RAFFLE (free)
-Hatchery
13138101.png imp fox project 93849726.png
1 2 3 4