Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lost Records - Lore shop [Open]
1 2
[center][font=Old English Text MT][size=7]Lost records[/size][/font] [font=Monotype Corsiva][color=transparent][size=7]Awake | Asleep[/size][/color][/font][/center] [font=Monotype Corsiva][size=6]In the midst of the murky forest, a small shop can be found. It sells no potions and paintings, instead it sells records of the forgotten past. Stories upon stories are piled in every corner of the shop, awaiting the day when they find new owners. A single shopkeeper can be found, veiled in the shadows of the otherwise dark house. "What story do you want to hear?", they'll ask those willing to venture into the shop. It is said the same story is never told twice and only heard once. Are you brave enough to seek the stories kept in there?[/size][/font] [center][img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/3345/f/2016/277/d/f/shadowshield_divider_4_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul49.png[/img][/center] [size=5]Hello! After a lot of contemplating, I have decided to open up a lore shop of my own. I will do my very best to bring the stories into life, but I will not call myself the greatest writer, as I know I still have much to learn.[/size] [LIST] [*][size=4]I only accept FR characters, as it's slightly easier for me. (preferably no fandragons)[/size] [*][size=4]I will not write something that's against the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2282319]rules[/url]. [/size] [*][size=4]If it takes long for me to finish your story, rest assured. It is most likely due to life getting busy and not because I've forgotten.[/size] [*][size=4]That being said, allow me up to 2 weeks to finish it, before sending a pm about it.[/size] [*][size=4]When it's finished, I'll contact you through a pm and we can discuss how I'll send it to you.[/size] [*][size=4]When it's your turn, set up a 1 way CR with the money. I wont accept it until the piece is done, it's just to make sure that I'll be payed for my work.[/size] [*][size=4]The ratio is 1:1000 simply because it's easier to count[/size] [*][size=4]Please include refs of the dragons that appear in the piece[/size] [*][size=4]I can be bribed to writing a 1000 to 1500 word story for a starmap gene[/size] [/LIST] [size=5]When it's your turn, I'll contact you to discuss the details of your commission.[/size] [center][img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/3345/f/2016/277/d/f/shadowshield_divider_4_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul49.png[/img][/center] [font=Monotype Corsiva][size=7]Slots[/size][/font] [LIST=1] [*][size=4]Open[/size] [*][size=4]Open[/size] [*][size=4]Open[/size] [*][size=4]Open[/size] [*][size=4]Open[/size] [/LIST] [font=Monotype Corsiva][size=7]Form[/size][/font] [quote=Form] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Payment type:[/b] [b]Length:[/b] [b]Brief Description:[/b] [b]Additional info:[/b][/quote] [center][img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/3345/f/2016/277/d/f/shadowshield_divider_4_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul49.png[/img][/center] [font=Monotype Corsiva][size=7]Prices and examples[/size][/font] [size=5]Short — 100 to 180 words — 10kt/10g[/size] [quote=Example][size=4]Amidst the fallen trees and glowing mushrooms, one can find a safe haven. The lair hidden in shadows, run by one who nearly became one with the abyss. There the enchanted roses grow, guarded by many. The gates are ancient and rusty, they are forever stuck open as no dragon can close them. Thorny vines cling to their surface, longing for more space. No one guards the entrance, they have no need for such things, for their lair can only be found by those who seek them out. Such individuals never wish to harm them. Their lair, guarded by ancient magic, holds many mysteries inside. It is said that should you see glowing sprites in the cursed forest, they are there to lead you to the lair. Those who enter are rarely ever seen again. The question remains, do you dare enter?[/size][/quote] [size=5]Medium — 250 to 350 words — 25kt/25g[/size] [quote=Example][size=4]The air was still as Amuless fluttered through the Tangled Wood. Her wings covered in roses, reminding her of the past. She could still feel the cold grip of evil in her very being, even though she had been released from it weeks ago. She had searched for a place to exist safely, away from those who would judge her based on her past. Soon she had an idea. If she couldn’t find a place to call her own, why not make one? Surely she wasn’t the only one in this world, who needed a place like that. A haven was what she needed to create. From the rotten wood and rusty metal, she fashioned a gate. Not to shut someone out, but to act as a waypoint. She plucked a few roses from her wings and planted them, to start a garden. Days went by as she created a lair of her own. Weeks went by until she had placed barrier upon barrier to protect it. Glowing sprites were attracted by the use of her strange magic and soon she had charmed them to act as guides for the lost ones. Soon she started using the sprites to find dragons in need of a safe haven. Some of them stayed to help around, while others were merely visitors. Some needed her knowledge, others merely wanted friends. But, as time went by, she knew she was nowhere near done. This was merely the beginning of a long journey, spanning lifetime upon lifetime, so that one day all will know of the haven known as Nightkeeper Sanctum.[/size][/quote] [size=5]Long — 500 to 600 words — 50kt/50g[/size] [quote=Example][size=4]Alone and lost, Amrais wandered the cursed forest. Though he lived there, it was easy to get lost. The broken trees and fallen logs were not good landmarks, and the glowing mushrooms were everywhere. He wondered, how he’d gotten in this mess. It was then he remembered. Something had beckoned him, while he was out gathering ingredients for a potion. His wings glowed in the dark forest, their shade of blue resembling the mushrooms of the forest. He knew it had been something entirely different, as it was unlike any other he had ever seen in the forest. He had wondered, if it could have been something entirely different from the usual sprites he saw. With such thoughts, he had followed its light. Amrais wished he hadn’t followed it now. He could only hope that the sprites back home would find him soon and lead him back to the lair. His thoughts were interrupted when he noticed a strange tree. Anyone else would have only seen it as an ancient tree, but he could see something else. He could see dark masses of energy, swirling around the tree, as if hiding something. He was reminded of the energies back home, the ones which hid the lair from unwelcomed guests. He thought they might be connected, so he carefully got close to the tree and reached out a claw, to test if he could go through it. As his claw went through the energy, he felt a strong pull from inside. The more he struggled to free his claw, the stronger the pull was. As he kept struggling, more energy surrounded and pulled him, until he gave up fighting. He felt a shift in the air as he entered. He took in his surroundings and soon realized he was no longer in a forest. He was in a small cave, covered in cobwebs and fungi. There was a small pool in the middle of the cave, it looked like a crescent moon. It seemed to mirror the Forum of the Obscured Crescent, which Shadowbinder had claimed. It emitted a slight blue glow, making him curious. He tread cautiously towards the pool, unsure of what to expect, and glanced at its surface. The pool was swirling with pale blue energies in the shape of vortexes. Soon, images appeared; visions of the deities and creatures he had never seen, visions of war and of creation itself, visions of the Shade sapping life from the world. He saw the deities forming a pillar in agreement, saw the Arcanist shatter it. He realized why it mirrored the Forum Shadowbinder had claimed. While the other showed visions of the present, this one focused on the past. Whoever hid it must have done something so horrible, it altered the course of history and didn’t want anyone to know. Amrais knew the secrets it contained were something worth researching, but he was no researcher. He didn’t even know how he could dispel the magic that kept it hidden, even though he could see the energies themselves. When he left the cave, he was in the forest once more. He glanced at the tree behind him one more time and continued his journey. It wasn’t long after that he saw a group of familiar glowing sprites approach him. He felt a surge of happiness upon seeing them and eagerly followed them back home. He made sure to remember the way, so that he could return to the pool when necessary.[/size][/quote]
Lost records
Awake | Asleep
In the midst of the murky forest, a small shop can be found. It sells no potions and paintings, instead it sells records of the forgotten past. Stories upon stories are piled in every corner of the shop, awaiting the day when they find new owners. A single shopkeeper can be found, veiled in the shadows of the otherwise dark house. "What story do you want to hear?", they'll ask those willing to venture into the shop. It is said the same story is never told twice and only heard once. Are you brave enough to seek the stories kept in there?
shadowshield_divider_4_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul49.png

Hello! After a lot of contemplating, I have decided to open up a lore shop of my own. I will do my very best to bring the stories into life, but I will not call myself the greatest writer, as I know I still have much to learn.

• I only accept FR characters, as it's slightly easier for me. (preferably no fandragons)
  • I will not write something that's against the rules.
  • If it takes long for me to finish your story, rest assured. It is most likely due to life getting busy and not because I've forgotten.
  • That being said, allow me up to 2 weeks to finish it, before sending a pm about it.
  • When it's finished, I'll contact you through a pm and we can discuss how I'll send it to you.
  • When it's your turn, set up a 1 way CR with the money. I wont accept it until the piece is done, it's just to make sure that I'll be payed for my work.
  • The ratio is 1:1000 simply because it's easier to count
  • Please include refs of the dragons that appear in the piece
  • I can be bribed to writing a 1000 to 1500 word story for a starmap gene

When it's your turn, I'll contact you to discuss the details of your commission.

Slots
  1. Open
  2. Open
  3. Open
  4. Open
  5. Open

Form
Form wrote:
Username:
Payment type:
Length:
Brief Description:
Additional info:

Prices and examples

Short — 100 to 180 words — 10kt/10g
Example wrote:
Amidst the fallen trees and glowing mushrooms, one can find a safe haven.

The lair hidden in shadows, run by one who nearly became one with the abyss. There the enchanted roses grow, guarded by many.

The gates are ancient and rusty, they are forever stuck open as no dragon can close them. Thorny vines cling to their surface, longing for more space.

No one guards the entrance, they have no need for such things, for their lair can only be found by those who seek them out.

Such individuals never wish to harm them. Their lair, guarded by ancient magic, holds many mysteries inside.

It is said that should you see glowing sprites in the cursed forest, they are there to lead you to the lair. Those who enter are rarely ever seen again.

The question remains, do you dare enter?

Medium — 250 to 350 words — 25kt/25g
Example wrote:
The air was still as Amuless fluttered through the Tangled Wood. Her wings covered in roses, reminding her of the past. She could still feel the cold grip of evil in her very being, even though she had been released from it weeks ago. She had searched for a place to exist safely, away from those who would judge her based on her past. Soon she had an idea. If she couldn’t find a place to call her own, why not make one? Surely she wasn’t the only one in this world, who needed a place like that. A haven was what she needed to create.

From the rotten wood and rusty metal, she fashioned a gate. Not to shut someone out, but to act as a waypoint. She plucked a few roses from her wings and planted them, to start a garden. Days went by as she created a lair of her own. Weeks went by until she had placed barrier upon barrier to protect it. Glowing sprites were attracted by the use of her strange magic and soon she had charmed them to act as guides for the lost ones.

Soon she started using the sprites to find dragons in need of a safe haven. Some of them stayed to help around, while others were merely visitors. Some needed her knowledge, others merely wanted friends. But, as time went by, she knew she was nowhere near done. This was merely the beginning of a long journey, spanning lifetime upon lifetime, so that one day all will know of the haven known as Nightkeeper Sanctum.

Long — 500 to 600 words — 50kt/50g
Example wrote:
Alone and lost, Amrais wandered the cursed forest. Though he lived there, it was easy to get lost. The broken trees and fallen logs were not good landmarks, and the glowing mushrooms were everywhere. He wondered, how he’d gotten in this mess. It was then he remembered. Something had beckoned him, while he was out gathering ingredients for a potion. His wings glowed in the dark forest, their shade of blue resembling the mushrooms of the forest. He knew it had been something entirely different, as it was unlike any other he had ever seen in the forest. He had wondered, if it could have been something entirely different from the usual sprites he saw. With such thoughts, he had followed its light. Amrais wished he hadn’t followed it now. He could only hope that the sprites back home would find him soon and lead him back to the lair.

His thoughts were interrupted when he noticed a strange tree. Anyone else would have only seen it as an ancient tree, but he could see something else. He could see dark masses of energy, swirling around the tree, as if hiding something. He was reminded of the energies back home, the ones which hid the lair from unwelcomed guests. He thought they might be connected, so he carefully got close to the tree and reached out a claw, to test if he could go through it. As his claw went through the energy, he felt a strong pull from inside. The more he struggled to free his claw, the stronger the pull was. As he kept struggling, more energy surrounded and pulled him, until he gave up fighting.

He felt a shift in the air as he entered. He took in his surroundings and soon realized he was no longer in a forest. He was in a small cave, covered in cobwebs and fungi. There was a small pool in the middle of the cave, it looked like a crescent moon. It seemed to mirror the Forum of the Obscured Crescent, which Shadowbinder had claimed. It emitted a slight blue glow, making him curious. He tread cautiously towards the pool, unsure of what to expect, and glanced at its surface. The pool was swirling with pale blue energies in the shape of vortexes. Soon, images appeared; visions of the deities and creatures he had never seen, visions of war and of creation itself, visions of the Shade sapping life from the world. He saw the deities forming a pillar in agreement, saw the Arcanist shatter it. He realized why it mirrored the Forum Shadowbinder had claimed. While the other showed visions of the present, this one focused on the past. Whoever hid it must have done something so horrible, it altered the course of history and didn’t want anyone to know. Amrais knew the secrets it contained were something worth researching, but he was no researcher. He didn’t even know how he could dispel the magic that kept it hidden, even though he could see the energies themselves.

When he left the cave, he was in the forest once more. He glanced at the tree behind him one more time and continued his journey. It wasn’t long after that he saw a group of familiar glowing sprites approach him. He felt a surge of happiness upon seeing them and eagerly followed them back home. He made sure to remember the way, so that he could return to the pool when necessary.
Jp7QW8F.png
Updates

No news
Updates

No news
Jp7QW8F.png
reserved
reserved
Jp7QW8F.png
reserved
reserved
Jp7QW8F.png
Great writing!^^
Great writing!^^
giphy.giftumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.pnggiphy.gif
@Darkesty (Sorry if I'm not supposed to ping you! I suggest putting that in the rules if not. :>) Username: Frency Payment type: Treasure Length: Short Brief Description: A short story of a strange intruder visiting Glablood in the middle of him reading a story, and after an introduction the Skydancer joining him for a quiet read-together. Additional info: These are the dragons, Lucky and Glablood. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27486424] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/274865/27486424_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22969261] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/229693/22969261_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Darkesty
(Sorry if I'm not supposed to ping you! I suggest putting that in the rules if not. :>)
Username: Frency
Payment type: Treasure
Length: Short
Brief Description: A short story of a strange intruder visiting Glablood in the middle of him reading a story, and after an introduction the Skydancer joining him for a quiet read-together.
Additional info: These are the dragons, Lucky and Glablood.

27486424_350.png

22969261_350.png
@Frency I'm so sorry for the long wait! I'll add you to the list and start working on it!
@Frency I'm so sorry for the long wait! I'll add you to the list and start working on it!
Jp7QW8F.png
@Darkesty Hello! here is my form Username: icarus757 Payment type: treasure Length: medium Brief Description: Conan was taken by the fey as a hatchling and raised in a strange world, more overrun by magic than even Sorneith; now that he's back in the dragon world, he struggles with his deep connection to fey magic Additional info: here is gened Conan if you need the image! [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=23&breed=1&element=11&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=77&tertgene=22&winggene=23&wings=24&auth=f94ed3b4a08166a4bbdef4b7ea8a488ef2d64209&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Darkesty Hello! here is my form
Username: icarus757
Payment type: treasure
Length: medium
Brief Description: Conan was taken by the fey as a hatchling and raised in a strange world, more overrun by magic than even Sorneith; now that he's back in the dragon world, he struggles with his deep connection to fey magic
Additional info: here is gened Conan if you need the image!
dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=23&breed=1&element=11&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=77&tertgene=22&winggene=23&wings=24&auth=f94ed3b4a08166a4bbdef4b7ea8a488ef2d64209&dummyext=prev.png

ICARUS
+3 FR time
they/them
[quote=Form] @Darkesty [center]Username : Nymeriah Payment Type : A Mix Of Treasure And Gems, 5g and 15k? Lenght: Medium please. Brief Description : remember this, he is a Kylo Ren star Wars dragon, u can search in the wikipedia the description of Kylo Ren Additional Info: Here he is Kylo Ren [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18149729] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/181498/18149729_350.png[/img] [/url] he have a mate, if u want to include the name of their mate is Kyal[/center][/quote]
Form wrote:

@Darkesty
Username : Nymeriah

Payment Type : A Mix Of Treasure And Gems, 5g and 15k?

Lenght: Medium please.

Brief Description : remember this, he is a Kylo Ren star Wars dragon, u can search in the wikipedia the description of Kylo Ren

Additional Info:

Here he is

Kylo Ren

18149729_350.png

he have a mate, if u want to include the name of their mate is Kyal
@Nymeriah
Hello! I apologize if I wasn't clear enough with the rules. I would prefer completely original characters on FR, as they are so much more easier to incorporate in to the world. Fan dragons and characters from different universes are difficult, as they've been made with different rules in mind. While I do appreciate you wanting to commission from me, I don't think I can write a good enough story for a fan dragon. But I'm more than happy to write a story for you, if it's for a completely original FR character!
@Nymeriah
Hello! I apologize if I wasn't clear enough with the rules. I would prefer completely original characters on FR, as they are so much more easier to incorporate in to the world. Fan dragons and characters from different universes are difficult, as they've been made with different rules in mind. While I do appreciate you wanting to commission from me, I don't think I can write a good enough story for a fan dragon. But I'm more than happy to write a story for you, if it's for a completely original FR character!
Jp7QW8F.png
1 2