Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Caz's PWYW sketch shop! (closed)
1 2 3 4 5
Currently
OPEN / CLOSED

My tablet is broken until who knows when, but I still wanna draw and I'm in desperate need of a lair expansion before the end of the month so throw me your dragons! This will be similar to my Let me wreck your dragon thread, but traditional. (I sketch in pen so all the base lines are still there)

If you want something specific, like a pose or expression (or a meme, I like drawing the Gud Stuff™ as long as there's no swearin- don't wanna get reported or anything) I'm fine with that, or if you just want to see what I do with them that's cool too. It can be rough and meme or a proper, nicer sketch, whatever you prefer. These will mostly be busts or half bodies bc I hate feet
You can request a fullbody but please give me a little more for those than you would for the regular bust. Any apparel/skins are fine
For extra I will also colour, but it will be sketchy- Example.

For more examples, you can check The Let Me Wreck Your Dragon thread, or My deviantart.

I'm doing this in slots because it makes it easier for me to keep track of
Quote:
Slots-

Also a pinglist since I needed one back on my other thread
Quote:
Pinglist-
@DemonWithin
@
Currently
OPEN / CLOSED

My tablet is broken until who knows when, but I still wanna draw and I'm in desperate need of a lair expansion before the end of the month so throw me your dragons! This will be similar to my Let me wreck your dragon thread, but traditional. (I sketch in pen so all the base lines are still there)

If you want something specific, like a pose or expression (or a meme, I like drawing the Gud Stuff™ as long as there's no swearin- don't wanna get reported or anything) I'm fine with that, or if you just want to see what I do with them that's cool too. It can be rough and meme or a proper, nicer sketch, whatever you prefer. These will mostly be busts or half bodies bc I hate feet
You can request a fullbody but please give me a little more for those than you would for the regular bust. Any apparel/skins are fine
For extra I will also colour, but it will be sketchy- Example.

For more examples, you can check The Let Me Wreck Your Dragon thread, or My deviantart.

I'm doing this in slots because it makes it easier for me to keep track of
Quote:
Slots-

Also a pinglist since I needed one back on my other thread
Quote:
Pinglist-
@DemonWithin
@
40963458_Z61F3OvDUa2zJBg.png Art by @Dovalore 40963408_YpPcvcAIyiTfoCW.png
Form-
Quote:
Username-
Dragon-
Apparel/skin/accent-
Expression-
Payment-
Any other specifics-
Extra-

Form-
Quote:
Username-
Dragon-
Apparel/skin/accent-
Expression-
Payment-
Any other specifics-
Extra-

Res 2
Res 2
Open for marking or people who wanna be put on the pinglist~
Open for marking or people who wanna be put on the pinglist~
Open properly now~
Open properly now~
Bum0
Bum0
Username- SlipTheLunurox Dragon- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40368043] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/403681/40368043_350.png[/img] Apparel/skin/accent- winterwatcher's arctic coat, leather head wrap, icicle chains, lucky woodtrail Expression- uuuh well shes a sweetheart so something to do with that? Payment- that overcoat apparel thing i told you about Any other specifics- yO
Username- SlipTheLunurox
Dragon-
40368043_350.png
Apparel/skin/accent- winterwatcher's arctic coat, leather head wrap, icicle chains, lucky woodtrail
Expression- uuuh well shes a sweetheart so something to do with that?
Payment- that overcoat apparel thing i told you about
Any other specifics- yO
@slipthelunurox here ya go~! [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/24ff/th/pre/i/2018/139/9/5/ye_by_firnenfiree-dcbyege.jpg[/img]
@slipthelunurox here ya go~!

ye_by_firnenfiree-dcbyege.jpg
@Firnenfire

Do you have a minimum price?
@Firnenfire

Do you have a minimum price?
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
@Lapisdragon17718 something around 10-15kt or a couple of fodder familiars/apparel is fine! :)
@Lapisdragon17718 something around 10-15kt or a couple of fodder familiars/apparel is fine! :)
1 2 3 4 5