Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Aesthetic Shop | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
----- [center][font=papyrus][size=5]SPAZMOID'S[/size][/font][/center] [center][font=papyrus][size=6]AESTHETIC SHOP[/size][/font][/center] ----- [center][b]c l o s e d[/b][/center] ----- [center][size=2]hello, welcome to my aesthetic shop! to get back on the swing of things here on flight rising, i decided to provide a little shop that may or may not have people interested! i really enjoy creating aesthetics/mood boards and thought i could create some for any that would like to do so! so here goes nothing~[/center][/size] ----- [center][size=4][u]Important Notes[/u][/size][/center] [size=2]• i request payment due before i begin working on the aesthetics • credit isn't required, but i'd really appreciate it • sometime's life gets in the way of things, though my deadline's are within a week • refunds are accepted only if i fail to complete the deadline after a week • if you don't like something, please let me know, i'll gladly fix it![/size] ----- [center][size=4][u]Examples[/u][/size][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/y6BRsL4.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/0UMAy5R.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Su0jCYe.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/YvSV2jg.jpg[/img] [center][size=2]for further examples, i have a [url=https://colickiest.tumblr.com]tumblr blog[/url] ----- [center][size=4][u]Prices[/u][/size][/center] [center][size=2]prices are 10kT or 10g per aesthetic[/center][/size] ----- [center][size=4][u]Order Options[/u][/size][/center] [center][size=2]there are a variety of options available, so here's the list:[/size][/center] [left][size=2]• the aesthetic could be of anything, whether it's your dragon, a color, your favorite rock back, you name it[/size][/left] [left][size=2]• i can add text! just let me know if you'd like an example[/size][/left] [left][size=2]• i'd ask to keep a theme an aesthetic, that way the aesthetic can be matched with matching images [/size][/left] ----- [center][size=4][u]How to Order[/u][/size][/center] [center][size=2]interested? please fill this out and comment on this thread:[/size][/center] [left][size=2][b]1.[/b] Username [/size][/left] [left][size=2][b]2.[/b] Theme of the Aesthetic ( what would you like this aesthetic of? if it's of a dragon, please give me a reference as well as some personality traits you'd like influenced in the aesthetic ) [/size][/left] [left][size=2][b]3.[/b] Color Palette ( please keep it to a maximum of two different colors, otherwise the images may not fit well together )[/size][/left] [left][size=2][b]4.[/b] Anything Specific? ( have something that you really want in the aesthetic, just let me know )[/size][/left] [center][size=2]that should be everything, though i may ask a few more questions just to make sure i get everything right! if i send you something and you're displeased, please just let me know, i am more than willing to fix it for you.[/center][/size] ----- [center][size=4][u]Slots[/u][/size][/center] [center][size=2]1. [s]@ tinyboy | paid | finished[/s][/size][/center] [center][size=2]2. [s]@ Raytini02 | paid | finished[/s][/size][/center] [center][size=2]3. [s]@ Tsukii | paid | finished[/s][/size][/center] [center][size=2]4. [s]@ astromeme | paid | finished[/s][/size][/center] [center][size=2]5. @ grimgloom | art trade | finished[/size][/center] [center][size=2]6. [s]@ MantaTsubasa | paid | finished[/s][/size][/center] [center][size=2]7. [s]@ Vakael | paid | finished[/s][/size][/center] [center][size=2]8. [s]@ tinyboy | paid | finished[/s][/size][/center] [center][size=2]9. [s]@ Scryzze | paid | finished[/s][/size][/center] [center][size=2]10. [s]@ OdeToRamen | paid | finished[/s][/size][/center] [center][size=2]11. [s]@ Raytini02 | paid | finished[/s][/size][/center] [center][size=2]12. [s]@ Scryzze | paid | finished[/s][/size][/center] [center][size=2]13. [s]@ KittyCheshire | paid | finished[/s][/size][/center] [center][size=2]14. [s]@ illusolite | paid | finished[/s][/size][/center] [center][size=2]15. [s]@ synicals | paid | finished [/s][/size][/center] [center][size=2]16. [s]@ Vallantis | paid | finished [/s][/size][/center] [center][size=2]17. [s]@ Amythry | paid | finished [/s][/size][/center] [center][size=2]18. [s]@ remnio | paid | finished [/s][/size][/center] [center][size=2]19. [s]@ scullyno | paid | finished [/s][/size][/center] [center][size=2]slots aren't limited to what i've written down. i will stop taking aesthetic offers when i change the label to closed.[/center][/size] ----- [center][size=4][font=papyrus]T H A N K Y O U[/font][/size][/center] -----

SPAZMOID'S
AESTHETIC SHOP

c l o s e d

hello, welcome to my aesthetic shop!

to get back on the swing of things here on flight rising, i decided to provide a little shop that may or may not have people interested!

i really enjoy creating aesthetics/mood boards and thought i could create some for any that would like to do so! so here goes nothing~

Important Notes

• i request payment due before i begin working on the aesthetics

• credit isn't required, but i'd really appreciate it

• sometime's life gets in the way of things, though my deadline's are within a week

• refunds are accepted only if i fail to complete the deadline after a week

• if you don't like something, please let me know, i'll gladly fix it!

Examples

y6BRsL4.jpg

0UMAy5R.jpg

Su0jCYe.jpg

YvSV2jg.jpg
for further examples, i have a tumblr blog

Prices
prices are 10kT or 10g per aesthetic

Order Options
there are a variety of options available, so here's the list:
• the aesthetic could be of anything, whether it's your dragon, a color, your favorite rock back, you name it
• i can add text! just let me know if you'd like an example
• i'd ask to keep a theme an aesthetic, that way the aesthetic can be matched with matching images

How to Order
interested? please fill this out and comment on this thread:
1. Username
2. Theme of the Aesthetic ( what would you like this aesthetic of? if it's of a dragon, please give me a reference as well as some personality traits you'd like influenced in the aesthetic )
3. Color Palette ( please keep it to a maximum of two different colors, otherwise the images may not fit well together )
4. Anything Specific? ( have something that you really want in the aesthetic, just let me know )

that should be everything, though i may ask a few more questions just to make sure i get everything right!

if i send you something and you're displeased, please just let me know, i am more than willing to fix it for you.

Slots
1. @ tinyboy | paid | finished
2. @ Raytini02 | paid | finished
3. @ Tsukii | paid | finished
4. @ astromeme | paid | finished
5. @ grimgloom | art trade | finished
6. @ MantaTsubasa | paid | finished
7. @ Vakael | paid | finished
8. @ tinyboy | paid | finished
9. @ Scryzze | paid | finished
10. @ OdeToRamen | paid | finished
11. @ Raytini02 | paid | finished
12. @ Scryzze | paid | finished
13. @ KittyCheshire | paid | finished
14. @ illusolite | paid | finished
15. @ synicals | paid | finished
16. @ Vallantis | paid | finished
17. @ Amythry | paid | finished
18. @ remnio | paid | finished
19. @ scullyno | paid | finished

slots aren't limited to what i've written down. i will stop taking aesthetic offers when i change the label to closed.

T H A N K
Y O U

AMEjigZ.png
Username: MantaTsubasa
Could The aesthetic be ocean based? It's for one of my ocs~ as for the colours could I have pastel pink and some blue ? first time using the forum I hope this is okay!
Username: MantaTsubasa
Could The aesthetic be ocean based? It's for one of my ocs~ as for the colours could I have pastel pink and some blue ? first time using the forum I hope this is okay!
@MantaTsubasa

Absolutely! I will get started as soon as you send the payment of either 10kT or 10g!

Welcome to the forums! I’m pretty new as well to the forums so no worries, looks great! :)
@MantaTsubasa

Absolutely! I will get started as soon as you send the payment of either 10kT or 10g!

Welcome to the forums! I’m pretty new as well to the forums so no worries, looks great! :)
AMEjigZ.png
HEY BABE ILY
Username: tinyboy
Theme: An Aesthetic inspired by this sexy boy: http://i63.tinypic.com/v4ckyu.png
I don't really have anything concrete for his personality yet, besides the fact that he's the kind who gets what he wants using real underhanded methods >:^( Him bad
I think a good theme for him would be something dark and luxurious B^)
Colour Palette: Golds (especially of jewelry? Metallic golds i guess lol) and dark blues!
Specifics: If you can throw in a picture of two of like. Lavish jewelry that would be cool! But if you can't find any images to fit the colour scheme that's ok!

I'll be paying in gems if thats ok!!
HEY BABE ILY
Username: tinyboy
Theme: An Aesthetic inspired by this sexy boy: http://i63.tinypic.com/v4ckyu.png
I don't really have anything concrete for his personality yet, besides the fact that he's the kind who gets what he wants using real underhanded methods >:^( Him bad
I think a good theme for him would be something dark and luxurious B^)
Colour Palette: Golds (especially of jewelry? Metallic golds i guess lol) and dark blues!
Specifics: If you can throw in a picture of two of like. Lavish jewelry that would be cool! But if you can't find any images to fit the colour scheme that's ok!

I'll be paying in gems if thats ok!!
@tinyboy

hey bb ily <3

Absolutely can do! Would you like gold colored jewels or the metal gold in specific?

I’ll start as soon as the payment is sent owo
@tinyboy

hey bb ily <3

Absolutely can do! Would you like gold colored jewels or the metal gold in specific?

I’ll start as soon as the payment is sent owo
AMEjigZ.png
@spazmoids 1. Raytini02 2. It would be of this dragons here [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40205517] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/402056/40205517_350.png[/img] [/url] His name is Toshi and he is a softhearted assassin in training who has a love for different types of weaponry (he has Asperger’s syndrome and weaponry is pretty much his special interest). He is probably far too softhearted to be an assassin but he does have skill so his mentor isn’t quite sure what to do with him. 3. Gold and the green you see on his wings (not quite sure how to describe it but the flight rising colour is goldenrod) 4. If it’s ok could you maybe add a picture of an ornate dagger as that is what got him interested in weaponry I’ll be paying in treasure if that’s ok
@spazmoids
1. Raytini02
2. It would be of this dragons here

40205517_350.png

His name is Toshi and he is a softhearted assassin in training who has a love for different types of weaponry (he has Asperger’s syndrome and weaponry is pretty much his special interest). He is probably far too softhearted to be an assassin but he does have skill so his mentor isn’t quite sure what to do with him.

3. Gold and the green you see on his wings (not quite sure how to describe it but the flight rising colour is goldenrod)
4. If it’s ok could you maybe add a picture of an ornate dagger as that is what got him interested in weaponry

I’ll be paying in treasure if that’s ok
33785014.png66702371.png74483108.png
@spazmoids The metal gold! Jewels (if there are any) can be of any color. I'll send a trade right now >:3c
@spazmoids The metal gold! Jewels (if there are any) can be of any color. I'll send a trade right now >:3c
@Raytini02

Beautiful dragon! Absolutely can do so!
I will start as soon as I receive the payment! :)
@Raytini02

Beautiful dragon! Absolutely can do so!
I will start as soon as I receive the payment! :)
AMEjigZ.png
@tinyboy

Will do! :D
@tinyboy

Will do! :D
AMEjigZ.png
@tinyboy aesthetics complete! let me know if i need to change anything! [img]https://i.imgur.com/v4tMiV9.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/OF6MnpO.jpg[/img] thank you for purchasing! i truly appreciate it <3
@tinyboy

aesthetics complete!

let me know if i need to change anything!

v4tMiV9.jpg

OF6MnpO.jpg

thank you for purchasing!
i truly appreciate it <3
AMEjigZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9