Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [S] 100kt Warm-up BW bust doodles uwu
1 2
@nyamjoon That's perfectly ok with me! I'll send payment now.
@nyamjoon That's perfectly ok with me! I'll send payment now.
@nyamjoon In a couple weeks, if you're still offering them I may have to get something. :) Right now I'm trying to save money for Dom, but keep buying art.
@nyamjoon In a couple weeks, if you're still offering them I may have to get something. :) Right now I'm trying to save money for Dom, but keep buying art.
OmFP3Lp.png
@nyamjoon
How much would it be for something like that last doodle?:O I absolutely love it!
It would be of the skydancer in my icon, and you definitely wouldn't have to draw all the apparel on her
@nyamjoon
How much would it be for something like that last doodle?:O I absolutely love it!
It would be of the skydancer in my icon, and you definitely wouldn't have to draw all the apparel on her
Azo3Ye1.png

@Zhar

That's one gorgeous SD! I'd be willing to do the fillet, veil, plumage, some candles, and maybe the frog if you'd like. I'm not too sure about the skin though, the sketch could get messy with all the filigree patterning.

How does 380kt sound?

@Zhar

That's one gorgeous SD! I'd be willing to do the fillet, veil, plumage, some candles, and maybe the frog if you'd like. I'm not too sure about the skin though, the sketch could get messy with all the filigree patterning.

How does 380kt sound?
sig.png
@nyamjoon Sounds great!! Mind if I pay 80kt 300g?:D
Ooh the frog in it would be super cute! I'm super excited, your art style is simply beautiful!
My only request is to not draw her too stern, she's definitely very regal but still kind!:D
@nyamjoon Sounds great!! Mind if I pay 80kt 300g?:D
Ooh the frog in it would be super cute! I'm super excited, your art style is simply beautiful!
My only request is to not draw her too stern, she's definitely very regal but still kind!:D
Azo3Ye1.png
[center] @Zhar Sure, that payment works :)! Since it's not the base doodle I do on a whim, here's a quick sketch - is this expression fine? Set up a one war cr for the payment and I'll accept once you approve the sketch. [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/d022/th/pre/i/2018/092/2/8/zhar_by_lynxalittle-dc7oa0f.png[/img]
@Zhar

Sure, that payment works :)!

Since it's not the base doodle I do on a whim, here's a quick sketch - is this expression fine?
Set up a one war cr for the payment and I'll accept once you approve the sketch.

zhar_by_lynxalittle-dc7oa0f.png
sig.png
@nyamjoon

if this is open still I would love one of my boy Relzron !
https://sta.sh/212v07o4m07h?edit=1

I can pay 200kt for some extra detail maybe if your up for it? : D
@nyamjoon

if this is open still I would love one of my boy Relzron !
https://sta.sh/212v07o4m07h?edit=1

I can pay 200kt for some extra detail maybe if your up for it? : D
@AnnaBear

Yeah, I can draw in a more detailed paint-like style if you'd like :)
@AnnaBear

Yeah, I can draw in a more detailed paint-like style if you'd like :)
sig.png
@nyamjoon

That would be great : D
@nyamjoon

That would be great : D
@AnnaBear

Ok! Set up a crossroads and I'll accept the payment once I've finished :)
@AnnaBear

Ok! Set up a crossroads and I'll accept the payment once I've finished :)
sig.png
1 2