Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [MOVED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Lhethi @StarCookies @ClearLakes44 @SageK253

Since your all on the pinglist, just wanted to update you all on some new stuff I have to offer! I have a new style of art open to anyone who's interested! The new 'Painted' style is able to be ordered for a base price of 75kt/g! Unfortunatly, the example that I have is too big to put it on the side of the order form, so I had to put it below. I will resize the example after I get back off mobile... Everything is on the main post if you want more info!

I also just released the option of backgrounds! Instead of having your art have a transparent background, people now have the option to order a colored or even detailed background with their piece! Again, all information is on the main post just above the slots.

Speaking of slots, all three are open and up for orders if anyone is interested! I'll give y'all 24hr priority to order before opening the shop up publicly!

-Thank you!
@Lhethi @StarCookies @ClearLakes44 @SageK253

Since your all on the pinglist, just wanted to update you all on some new stuff I have to offer! I have a new style of art open to anyone who's interested! The new 'Painted' style is able to be ordered for a base price of 75kt/g! Unfortunatly, the example that I have is too big to put it on the side of the order form, so I had to put it below. I will resize the example after I get back off mobile... Everything is on the main post if you want more info!

I also just released the option of backgrounds! Instead of having your art have a transparent background, people now have the option to order a colored or even detailed background with their piece! Again, all information is on the main post just above the slots.

Speaking of slots, all three are open and up for orders if anyone is interested! I'll give y'all 24hr priority to order before opening the shop up publicly!

-Thank you!
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
xxxxxxxxtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.png
Ooooooo I love the new style! I can't decide who I want done in that style yet....hm.... While I think on that, could I order a Colored Lineart of one of my other lovelies? [b]Dragon Link:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35778768] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/357788/35778768_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Bust or Fullbody?:[/b] Full [b]Any Apparel/Skins/Accents?:[/b] All 3 of her apparel items? Glasses, pouch, and gloves [b]Background?:[/b] She tends to the fruit trees the clan has, so maybe something green/brown/orchard-ish? [b]Any Specific Pose/Facial Expression?:[/b] Maybe taking a rest from working? Something like leaned against a tree or laying in the shade? [b]Payment? (Treasure/Gems/Mixed):[/b] Treasure :) Could you let me know how much this comes out to? Thank you!
Ooooooo I love the new style! I can't decide who I want done in that style yet....hm....

While I think on that, could I order a Colored Lineart of one of my other lovelies?

Dragon Link:

35778768_350.png

Bust or Fullbody?: Full
Any Apparel/Skins/Accents?: All 3 of her apparel items? Glasses, pouch, and gloves
Background?: She tends to the fruit trees the clan has, so maybe something green/brown/orchard-ish?
Any Specific Pose/Facial Expression?: Maybe taking a rest from working? Something like leaned against a tree or laying in the shade?
Payment? (Treasure/Gems/Mixed): Treasure :)

Could you let me know how much this comes out to?

Thank you!
7GZL67L.pngZ1RkWWM.pngWj3N42A.pngM8iaT63.png qm3ofwD.png
@SageK253

Ooh! Such a pretty girl you got there! I can certainly do her for you!!

So the base alone for the full lineart will be 75kt! Her gloves don't look too complex, so I'm going to price those at 7kt, and same with with pouch! The glasses are small, so 3kt will be fine for those.

So for the background, do you actually want scenery or just the colors? I've gotta couple ideas already if you want a full art piece with scenery, but either way is up to you. Sorry for my confusion! It's late and my brain isn't working too well atm... >,<

So, without the price of the background, the total so far would be 92kt! Depending on how detailed, if all you want the background, the price will fluctuate.
@SageK253

Ooh! Such a pretty girl you got there! I can certainly do her for you!!

So the base alone for the full lineart will be 75kt! Her gloves don't look too complex, so I'm going to price those at 7kt, and same with with pouch! The glasses are small, so 3kt will be fine for those.

So for the background, do you actually want scenery or just the colors? I've gotta couple ideas already if you want a full art piece with scenery, but either way is up to you. Sorry for my confusion! It's late and my brain isn't working too well atm... >,<

So, without the price of the background, the total so far would be 92kt! Depending on how detailed, if all you want the background, the price will fluctuate.
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
Hm. I don't really know regarding the background. How about do what you think would be awesome and we'll run with it :)
Hm. I don't really know regarding the background. How about do what you think would be awesome and we'll run with it :)
@SageK253

Okay! Cool! Since you let me have come creative liberty, and since your the first person who ordered the background, I'll go ahead and do it for free! So your total will just be the 92kt! I'll add you to the slots once the CR is sent! Thank you!!
@SageK253

Okay! Cool! Since you let me have come creative liberty, and since your the first person who ordered the background, I'll go ahead and do it for free! So your total will just be the 92kt! I'll add you to the slots once the CR is sent! Thank you!!
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
Awesome, thank you! Sending it now :)
Awesome, thank you! Sending it now :)
Love your art! How about this wild girl? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37254373] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/372544/37254373_350.png[/img] [/url] Colored Lineart Bust or Fullbody?: Bust Any Apparel/Skins/Accents?: Glasses and Rubycap Colony Background?: No Any Specific Pose/Facial Expression?: Smirky if that makes sense? Payment? (Treasure/Gems/Mixed): Treasure
Love your art! How about this wild girl?

37254373_350.png

Colored Lineart
Bust or Fullbody?: Bust
Any Apparel/Skins/Accents?: Glasses and Rubycap Colony
Background?: No
Any Specific Pose/Facial Expression?: Smirky if that makes sense?
Payment? (Treasure/Gems/Mixed): Treasure

1WDkW5k.jpg
@Serilda

Usually, whenever the title says "Pinglist" it means that anyone not on the pinglist is unable to order, but it's been close enough to 24hrs to open up the shop publicly! Just please keep this is mind in the future, though!

The base for lineart would be 50kt. Her glasses are easy and will only cost an extra 3kt, while her colony is a bit more comples, and will cost an extra 10kt... I can definatly make her have a smirk if wanted!

All together, the total price will be 63kt! I will add you to the slots once a CR is sent! :D
@Serilda

Usually, whenever the title says "Pinglist" it means that anyone not on the pinglist is unable to order, but it's been close enough to 24hrs to open up the shop publicly! Just please keep this is mind in the future, though!

The base for lineart would be 50kt. Her glasses are easy and will only cost an extra 3kt, while her colony is a bit more comples, and will cost an extra 10kt... I can definatly make her have a smirk if wanted!

All together, the total price will be 63kt! I will add you to the slots once a CR is sent! :D
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
So sorry!! I did not notice the PINGLIST in the title! I subscribed to this thread days ago and came in through the "back door" today once I decided to order.

Thank you for taking her on!

Sending a CR now!
So sorry!! I did not notice the PINGLIST in the title! I subscribed to this thread days ago and came in through the "back door" today once I decided to order.

Thank you for taking her on!

Sending a CR now!
1WDkW5k.jpg
@Serilda (didn't know if your still subbed or not, so just in case XD)

No your fine! It's honestly fine and it was close to the 24hr priority anyway, so your all good. :3

Thank you! I'll add you to the slots!
@Serilda (didn't know if your still subbed or not, so just in case XD)

No your fine! It's honestly fine and it was close to the 24hr priority anyway, so your all good. :3

Thank you! I'll add you to the slots!
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10