Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | • mothmun's art • open!
1 2 3
@transmothman

Hi! I love your style - do you happen to know the Bioshock game series? I'm looking for some art of an OC in an AU that takes place in that game.
@transmothman

Hi! I love your style - do you happen to know the Bioshock game series? I'm looking for some art of an OC in an AU that takes place in that game.
Ren || They/Them || FR +2 || Rarely Plays
@Ren86
i'm familiar with it, though i havent gotten around to playing it yet, but i'm happy to do an oc from it so long as you can provide some background/lore in addition to the visual references!!
@Ren86
i'm familiar with it, though i havent gotten around to playing it yet, but i'm happy to do an oc from it so long as you can provide some background/lore in addition to the visual references!!
qDm2JZu.png
@transmothman

First thing: I'd be a flat color thigh-up piece. Now, long explanation is long.

Okay, awesome! So the OC is my girl Aya, LINK , and you can read a little bit about this specific verse here, LINK.

The verse takes place among the city of the first two games (WIKIA Link). It's like late 1950s Art deco, underwater. A society meant to have minimal government influence - where artist could create without censor, scientist could experiment without morals, "where the big would not be constrained by the small". Needless to say things went horribly wrong.

Because they invited a thing called "Plasmids". Basically superpowers in a jar that you inject into your body that rewrite your DNA. Could give you lighting powers, ice powers, etc. But it needed something called EVE to be sustained, or the body would begin to warp and twist itself, similar to radiation victims being twisted years after exposure. The supply of EVE was super limited and started basically a war between factions, which led to a post-apocalyptic type city underwater while the rest of the world went on without much notice.

Aya has only a single Plasmids: a unique one I created called "Mermaids Kiss". It grew scales over her body (more so than in her normal verse), put webbing between her fingers and toes, long fingernails like claws, and she grew gills down the sides of her body, under her ribcage. She can also breathe underwater and swim just as fast as a fish. In fact, she spends most of her time in the water to avoid the more dangerous Splicers, or people who have taken too many Plasmids and have gone insane from lack of EVE.

She is able to get a steady supply of EVE from the source: sea slugs on the sea floor.

Her eyes glow slightly like the Little Sisters (image reference); her hair is usually a rats nest from spending almost all her time in the salty ocean. She's barefoot, and typically wears a 1950s style swimsuit in dark colors (navy blue or black) with the sides messily torn out to expose her gills.
@transmothman

First thing: I'd be a flat color thigh-up piece. Now, long explanation is long.

Okay, awesome! So the OC is my girl Aya, LINK , and you can read a little bit about this specific verse here, LINK.

The verse takes place among the city of the first two games (WIKIA Link). It's like late 1950s Art deco, underwater. A society meant to have minimal government influence - where artist could create without censor, scientist could experiment without morals, "where the big would not be constrained by the small". Needless to say things went horribly wrong.

Because they invited a thing called "Plasmids". Basically superpowers in a jar that you inject into your body that rewrite your DNA. Could give you lighting powers, ice powers, etc. But it needed something called EVE to be sustained, or the body would begin to warp and twist itself, similar to radiation victims being twisted years after exposure. The supply of EVE was super limited and started basically a war between factions, which led to a post-apocalyptic type city underwater while the rest of the world went on without much notice.

Aya has only a single Plasmids: a unique one I created called "Mermaids Kiss". It grew scales over her body (more so than in her normal verse), put webbing between her fingers and toes, long fingernails like claws, and she grew gills down the sides of her body, under her ribcage. She can also breathe underwater and swim just as fast as a fish. In fact, she spends most of her time in the water to avoid the more dangerous Splicers, or people who have taken too many Plasmids and have gone insane from lack of EVE.

She is able to get a steady supply of EVE from the source: sea slugs on the sea floor.

Her eyes glow slightly like the Little Sisters (image reference); her hair is usually a rats nest from spending almost all her time in the salty ocean. She's barefoot, and typically wears a 1950s style swimsuit in dark colors (navy blue or black) with the sides messily torn out to expose her gills.
@Ren86
aaa what a cutie
alright, so unless theres anything specific youre looking for in the comm (pose/mood/etc), go ahead and send the payment and ill get started asap!!
@Ren86
aaa what a cutie
alright, so unless theres anything specific youre looking for in the comm (pose/mood/etc), go ahead and send the payment and ill get started asap!!
qDm2JZu.png
@transmothman
Thank you x3

And you're allowed freedom on the pose/mood - just keep in mind that the world is pretty dog eat dog and somber so her smiling all happy is unlikely.

And alrighty! Gems incoming~
@transmothman
Thank you x3

And you're allowed freedom on the pose/mood - just keep in mind that the world is pretty dog eat dog and somber so her smiling all happy is unlikely.

And alrighty! Gems incoming~
@transmothman

whoops i’ve been dead
i’ll have payment shortly sorry about that dude
@transmothman

whoops i’ve been dead
i’ll have payment shortly sorry about that dude
bEvLAND.pngwpEE9mo.png BCl3eHr.pngVf1kiAJ.png
@ghostygremlin yah i could tell lol
dw about it too much, so long as u realise im not gonna start until i get it~~
@ghostygremlin yah i could tell lol
dw about it too much, so long as u realise im not gonna start until i get it~~
qDm2JZu.png
@Ren86 [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/a9116aab6e8eccf185d16b6519705e4a/tumblr_p5k5fr9aeL1wrt9s1o1_540.png[/img] here she is!! feel free to resize as you want to, though on that note- i noticed you had reposted some comms of her on your tumblr for her, so if you could be careful not to do that for any other social media accounts? i tagged you in the post for her on tumblr if you'd prefer to reblog that instead :)
@Ren86

tumblr_p5k5fr9aeL1wrt9s1o1_540.png

here she is!! feel free to resize as you want to, though on that note- i noticed you had reposted some comms of her on your tumblr for her, so if you could be careful not to do that for any other social media accounts? i tagged you in the post for her on tumblr if you'd prefer to reblog that instead :)
qDm2JZu.png
@transmothman

Yeah, I ask permission before I do! Not all the artists I order from have tumblrs, so I link to their other sites instead. And if the artist prefers I reblog, I reblog it instead.
@transmothman

Yeah, I ask permission before I do! Not all the artists I order from have tumblrs, so I link to their other sites instead. And if the artist prefers I reblog, I reblog it instead.
@Ren86
honestly i figured as much, but i realised that i hadn't addressed reposting in my first posts, so i wanted to make sure ;0 thank you though!!
@Ren86
honestly i figured as much, but i realised that i hadn't addressed reposting in my first posts, so i wanted to make sure ;0 thank you though!!
qDm2JZu.png
1 2 3