Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | King's Art fullbody [OPEN]
1 2 3
FIRST THREE COMMISSIONS WILL GET AN EXTRA DRAWING FOR FREE

Uh, Hi. I'm KingA, call me A or King :D
I've had this account for a while, but never gotten around to properly use it. So as of now I'm the proud owner of a total of one apparel :'D
What I'm saying is, I'm in need of money xD

smol artshop, might make it a proper one in the future aye?
Examples are further down.
I'll draw mostly anything as long as it's bipedal.
I use an Ipad pro to draw.

Price: 300g OR 230000t OR $5
Additional character: +200g OR 180000t OR $4

Prices may be subjected to change, however if you've already ordered, these changes does not apply to you

Use this when ordering please
Quote:
@KingA
@ y/username
Theme: what kind of theme you want, this is so I can decide background and expression etc. theme can be as detailed as you want, or as vague as you want. if you leave it empty I'll do whatever i feel fits
Character: link to your character's visuals.
Extra: any additional detail about your character, such as "they're never happy" or "they hate/love candy" or if they should wear a certain outfit. anything that might be of importance, really
Payment: What currency you'll pay with. I'd like half or full payment uppfront.

Slots
* shadow9119 - x
* Rahkali - x

If you want to/need to reach me here and I am not answering, you can contact me on Kik - ChillyCloudHead or Discord - King Amdusias#0276

FIRST THREE COMMISSIONS WILL GET AN EXTRA DRAWING FOR FREE

Uh, Hi. I'm KingA, call me A or King :D
I've had this account for a while, but never gotten around to properly use it. So as of now I'm the proud owner of a total of one apparel :'D
What I'm saying is, I'm in need of money xD

smol artshop, might make it a proper one in the future aye?
Examples are further down.
I'll draw mostly anything as long as it's bipedal.
I use an Ipad pro to draw.

Price: 300g OR 230000t OR $5
Additional character: +200g OR 180000t OR $4

Prices may be subjected to change, however if you've already ordered, these changes does not apply to you

Use this when ordering please
Quote:
@KingA
@ y/username
Theme: what kind of theme you want, this is so I can decide background and expression etc. theme can be as detailed as you want, or as vague as you want. if you leave it empty I'll do whatever i feel fits
Character: link to your character's visuals.
Extra: any additional detail about your character, such as "they're never happy" or "they hate/love candy" or if they should wear a certain outfit. anything that might be of importance, really
Payment: What currency you'll pay with. I'd like half or full payment uppfront.

Slots
* shadow9119 - x
* Rahkali - x

If you want to/need to reach me here and I am not answering, you can contact me on Kik - ChillyCloudHead or Discord - King Amdusias#0276

[center][size=5][b]Examples[/b] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/31f5/f/2018/023/9/a/malphas_by_king_amdusias-dc0yt8z.png[/img] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/37cc/f/2018/023/5/2/arthos_by_king_amdusias-dc0xej8.png[/img] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/c22b/f/2018/023/c/2/karrias_and_arthos_by_king_amdusias-dc0xebn.png[/img] [/center]
Examples

malphas_by_king_amdusias-dc0yt8z.png

arthos_by_king_amdusias-dc0xej8.png

karrias_and_arthos_by_king_amdusias-dc0xebn.png

Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
@KingA oh my god your art is so cute, I don't have enough gems but when I do get enough I'm definitely going to commission you
@KingA oh my god your art is so cute, I don't have enough gems but when I do get enough I'm definitely going to commission you
·.¸¸.·â™©â™ªâ™« Andy | He/Him | INTP | 8W9
oliverwoolfe_siggy.png
@OliverWoolfe
thank you!! <3

I've added different payment methods now though, if that'd make it easier
@OliverWoolfe
thank you!! <3

I've added different payment methods now though, if that'd make it easier
@KingA
Would you be willing to humanize FR dragons? c:
@KingA
Would you be willing to humanize FR dragons? c:
@KingA

I have a dragon with a gijinka bust design but no fullbody yet; would you be comfortable designing something for her? If not I have another one I'd love art of, who already has the whole design!~
@KingA

I have a dragon with a gijinka bust design but no fullbody yet; would you be comfortable designing something for her? If not I have another one I'd love art of, who already has the whole design!~
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
@shadow9119
I could certainly try, if you'd be okay with an additional small fee? c:

Alternatively if you'd use the free small drawing for it lol

@Rahkali
Same as above! I could do so if you'd be okay with an additional small fee, or using the small free drawing for it instead :D
@shadow9119
I could certainly try, if you'd be okay with an additional small fee? c:

Alternatively if you'd use the free small drawing for it lol

@Rahkali
Same as above! I could do so if you'd be okay with an additional small fee, or using the small free drawing for it instead :D
@KingA An additional fee would be fine, since you're essentially designing something new c: Roughly how much would you want for humanizing this kid? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11984886] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/119849/11984886_350.png[/img] [/url]
@KingA
An additional fee would be fine, since you're essentially designing something new c: Roughly how much would you want for humanizing this kid?

11984886_350.png
1 2 3