Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | eph's art - humans & gjinkas. [full]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@GrayDeering here are your sketches! thank you so much for the tip <3 angry [img]http://i64.tinypic.com/zufbyp.png[/img] and lovestruck! [img]http://i68.tinypic.com/23vi2dg.png[/img]
@GrayDeering here are your sketches! thank you so much for the tip <3

angry
zufbyp.png
and lovestruck!
23vi2dg.png
she/they . nb lesbian
raise your words, not your voice. it is rain that makes the flowers grow, not thunder.
Ah, oh my god, those are so perfect??

Fellow TAZ fans are 100% worthy of tips, aha. I got really excited to see Taako on front, there, aha

May I be added to the waitlist? I'd love to get more sketches whenever you open more slots, these are just too perfect!
Ah, oh my god, those are so perfect??

Fellow TAZ fans are 100% worthy of tips, aha. I got really excited to see Taako on front, there, aha

May I be added to the waitlist? I'd love to get more sketches whenever you open more slots, these are just too perfect!
yeah absolutely! i'll put you on the list :')
yeah absolutely! i'll put you on the list :')
she/they . nb lesbian
raise your words, not your voice. it is rain that makes the flowers grow, not thunder.
@foreverephemeral Oh gosh!! Thank you so much- Youre so nice!! And I ADORE ango- Have you listened to the newest live shw? Theres so much Lup action in it, it was amazing!

I can pay you 50 kt now, and 50 after? :>
@foreverephemeral Oh gosh!! Thank you so much- Youre so nice!! And I ADORE ango- Have you listened to the newest live shw? Theres so much Lup action in it, it was amazing!

I can pay you 50 kt now, and 50 after? :>
59uLt.gif Csf1n.gif Ng7Uz.gif eY1zV.gif TyKY5.gif
@HowlingWendigo
that sounds fine, thanks!

and i haven't caught up since like the second ep of taz: commitment. finals have kept me busy; i'll have to catch up. taz is a good listen while i draw!
@HowlingWendigo
that sounds fine, thanks!

and i haven't caught up since like the second ep of taz: commitment. finals have kept me busy; i'll have to catch up. taz is a good listen while i draw!
she/they . nb lesbian
@foreverephemeral Oh my gosh, commintment was really really good! I was really upset that i missed the live show in Tacoma- thats like, 30 minutes from my home :'>
I'm excited to see who DM's next- I really, *really* hope its justin.

Oh- Also, just a few little things to mention: Im much, much shorter than magnus probably is- i probably would fome up to his chest? Im 5'3, ahaha- ^^
Also- I just wanted to clarify that I didnt mean this in like, a shippy way? I just wanted to make sure that i didnt accidetnally come off like that! aaa im sorry if im not making sense ^^;
@foreverephemeral Oh my gosh, commintment was really really good! I was really upset that i missed the live show in Tacoma- thats like, 30 minutes from my home :'>
I'm excited to see who DM's next- I really, *really* hope its justin.

Oh- Also, just a few little things to mention: Im much, much shorter than magnus probably is- i probably would fome up to his chest? Im 5'3, ahaha- ^^
Also- I just wanted to clarify that I didnt mean this in like, a shippy way? I just wanted to make sure that i didnt accidetnally come off like that! aaa im sorry if im not making sense ^^;
@HowlingWendigo
okay! and no i got it wasn't shippy haha, i saw it as more of a sort of like an encouraging mentor figure to you?
@HowlingWendigo
okay! and no i got it wasn't shippy haha, i saw it as more of a sort of like an encouraging mentor figure to you?
she/they . nb lesbian
@foreverephemeral Yeah!! Thats more what i was aiming to convey, and im glad it came across like that! Thank you so much? :>
@foreverephemeral Yeah!! Thats more what i was aiming to convey, and im glad it came across like that! Thank you so much? :>
@foreverephemeral

Please add me to your wait list! I might buy a bust later c:
@foreverephemeral

Please add me to your wait list! I might buy a bust later c:
UwUnl7O.png
@Visionrift local goldblood would just like to go to bed, please [img]http://i64.tinypic.com/2938uia.png[/img] you owe 26,250t c:
@Visionrift

local goldblood would just like to go to bed, please
2938uia.png

you owe 26,250t c:
she/they . nb lesbian
1 2 3 4 5 6