Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [S] Small poems, new stuff added!{OPEN!}
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22
@sumoru
oo okay! could you try doing one for this bab here? all their info is in their profile ^-^

https://toyhou.se/1945590.paranoia
@sumoru
oo okay! could you try doing one for this bab here? all their info is in their profile ^-^

https://toyhou.se/1945590.paranoia
IMG_3120.png
@jurobii Yep no problem ill get right to it :3
@jurobii Yep no problem ill get right to it :3
QmnZA7t.gif aa
Fodder levelingDOM shopColi grinding

{FR+8 • she/they • always sleepy}
aaa SWBUlKH.gif
@jurobii Here ya go, just send payment when ever, if you would like anything changed just ask. :)
one two
three four,
who's knocking at the door?
what else could you as for
five six,
seven eight,
i don't want to be drowned by fate
to fear what might not be there
to become something you fear
Night ten,
who wants to play this game again?
@jurobii Here ya go, just send payment when ever, if you would like anything changed just ask. :)
one two
three four,
who's knocking at the door?
what else could you as for
five six,
seven eight,
i don't want to be drowned by fate
to fear what might not be there
to become something you fear
Night ten,
who wants to play this game again?
QmnZA7t.gif aa

aaa SWBUlKH.gif
Bop
Bop
QmnZA7t.gif aa

aaa SWBUlKH.gif
@sumoru
ahhh, it's perfect! tysm :D i'll send payment now~
@sumoru
ahhh, it's perfect! tysm :D i'll send payment now~
IMG_3120.png
Bop
Bop
QmnZA7t.gif aa

aaa SWBUlKH.gif
@Sumoru
I'd like to claim a slot please. I'll just get my form ready if that's okay? :)
My username for the form is RainbowWolfy.

Edit: I have a few ideas in mind so choose whichever dragon gives you the most inspiration. I can give more details depending on who you choose if you like!

Dragon 1: x
Personality: Regal, queenlike, playful, mature but has the heart of a youngster, curious, longing to explore, often gets herself in trouble.
Theme: Adventure! (If you want something more specific, possibly a poem about an adventure she takes on by herself in the Starfall Strand, maybe touching on a mesmerising discovery, or alternatively, some trouble she runs into? BUT I'm happy with anything adventure themed :D)

Dragon 2: x
Name: Seven
Personality: Validant, down to earth, a strong protector. He has a sure presence and is wise for his knowledge of the world. He is a Level 25 warrior and protector of my Clan, highly respected as a 'veteran' member, being one of my original dragons and first level 25.
Theme: His valiance, battle, fighting nobly for his Clan.

Dragon 3: x
Name: Lorelei
Personality: Curious, another older member of the Clan and therefore wise and respected. She reads maps, travels and carries messages. She has a cool and almost sharp personality, but she is ultimately friendly, approachable and knowledgeable.
Theme: Go anywhere you want with it. You can take inspiration from her occupation; flying notes to and from places around Sonreith. That would be cool?

Dragon 4: x
Name: Isolde
Personality: She is the oldest dragon in my Clan, once the Clan's beauty. Dragons came from everywhere to see her queenlike presence. She was soft and gentle then; kind-hearted, warm and utterly graceful. People especially adored her for her 'ice' theme. Now, she is old, sappy and snappy and not as enchantingly beautiful as she was before, but helps out with the Clan herbs and medicines.
Theme: A poem of 'ice'; of her youth and beauty :)
@Sumoru
I'd like to claim a slot please. I'll just get my form ready if that's okay? :)
My username for the form is RainbowWolfy.

Edit: I have a few ideas in mind so choose whichever dragon gives you the most inspiration. I can give more details depending on who you choose if you like!

Dragon 1: x
Personality: Regal, queenlike, playful, mature but has the heart of a youngster, curious, longing to explore, often gets herself in trouble.
Theme: Adventure! (If you want something more specific, possibly a poem about an adventure she takes on by herself in the Starfall Strand, maybe touching on a mesmerising discovery, or alternatively, some trouble she runs into? BUT I'm happy with anything adventure themed :D)

Dragon 2: x
Name: Seven
Personality: Validant, down to earth, a strong protector. He has a sure presence and is wise for his knowledge of the world. He is a Level 25 warrior and protector of my Clan, highly respected as a 'veteran' member, being one of my original dragons and first level 25.
Theme: His valiance, battle, fighting nobly for his Clan.

Dragon 3: x
Name: Lorelei
Personality: Curious, another older member of the Clan and therefore wise and respected. She reads maps, travels and carries messages. She has a cool and almost sharp personality, but she is ultimately friendly, approachable and knowledgeable.
Theme: Go anywhere you want with it. You can take inspiration from her occupation; flying notes to and from places around Sonreith. That would be cool?

Dragon 4: x
Name: Isolde
Personality: She is the oldest dragon in my Clan, once the Clan's beauty. Dragons came from everywhere to see her queenlike presence. She was soft and gentle then; kind-hearted, warm and utterly graceful. People especially adored her for her 'ice' theme. Now, she is old, sappy and snappy and not as enchantingly beautiful as she was before, but helps out with the Clan herbs and medicines.
Theme: A poem of 'ice'; of her youth and beauty :)
15696565.png8798594.png9011012.png11207205.png19453656.png
@Sumoru username:XaosMinion dragon:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39682382] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/396824/39682382_350.png[/img] [/url] personality: Raised by the wolves he is wild, brutal and ready to fight Theme:wolves, power, forest and mistrust
@Sumoru
username:XaosMinion
dragon:
39682382_350.png

personality: Raised by the wolves he is wild, brutal and ready to fight
Theme:wolves, power, forest and mistrust
“Only the dead have seen the end of war.”
― Plato
@RainbowWolfy No problem just post when you are ready.
@RainbowWolfy No problem just post when you are ready.
QmnZA7t.gif aa

aaa SWBUlKH.gif
@XaosMinion Ill get straight to it :)
@XaosMinion Ill get straight to it :)
QmnZA7t.gif aa

aaa SWBUlKH.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22