Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [W] scrolls [S] Art {pinglist}
1 2 3 4 5
@chromi If you have any slots left I have [item=primary gene: iridescent] for a headshot :3
@chromi

If you have any slots left I have Primary Gene: Iridescent for a headshot :3
Come see the stuffed animals I make! (instagram)
@Phoenixwildfire
i'm full on slots at the moment, but I can add you to the list!
@Phoenixwildfire
i'm full on slots at the moment, but I can add you to the list!
47qCRdt.png
@chromi please :D I'll a eye out :3
@chromi please :D I'll a eye out :3
Come see the stuffed animals I make! (instagram)
@Phoenixwildfire
added you, thank you!! <3
@Phoenixwildfire
added you, thank you!! <3
47qCRdt.png
<333333333333333
<333333333333333
windings_3434434_zpsr79zzjgg.png
@Celty20 @BlackJasper @AristosAchaion34 @Scybilla @mercurialwings @MoonGoddess @Xio @Phoenixwildfire

hey all! i have another slot open! if any of yall wanna pay in pure instead of scrolls, i added prices for those on the front page!

currently prioritizing stained and glimmer scrolls, if you have either one you'll get a bonus lil secret freebie with your art ;)

slot full! thank you <3
@Celty20 @BlackJasper @AristosAchaion34 @Scybilla @mercurialwings @MoonGoddess @Xio @Phoenixwildfire

hey all! i have another slot open! if any of yall wanna pay in pure instead of scrolls, i added prices for those on the front page!

currently prioritizing stained and glimmer scrolls, if you have either one you'll get a bonus lil secret freebie with your art ;)

slot full! thank you <3
47qCRdt.png
commission type: bust payment: glimmer scroll character reference: In his bio! Sorry about not linking directly [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8711365] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/87114/8711365_350.png[/img] [/url] additional notes: none really other than if you don't feel comfortable doing him i can pick someone else (a masculine character with facial hair sometimes trips artists up and i don't want you to feel pressured on him ^^')
commission type: bust
payment: glimmer scroll
character reference:
In his bio! Sorry about not linking directly

8711365_350.png

additional notes: none really other than if you don't feel comfortable doing him i can pick someone else (a masculine character with facial hair sometimes trips artists up and i don't want you to feel pressured on him ^^')
8BRN8cm.png

trans_zpsqyxnavvy.png
@AristosAchaion34
accepted! I'll start the sketch as soon as payment is received ^^
would you like to stay on the pinglist?
@AristosAchaion34
accepted! I'll start the sketch as soon as payment is received ^^
would you like to stay on the pinglist?
47qCRdt.png
I'd love to be on your pinglist please!
I'd love to be on your pinglist please!
CgtyAYW.png