Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Drawing Cats n' Stuff [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Welcome
Welcome to the Cookie Cat Commission Corner!

Discounts
Discounts do not stack

What I draw
I am mostly skilled in the art of cats but I do okay with Coatl and Imperial headshots but not the full body quite yet.
I am willing to go out of my comfort zone and do different dragons and animals such as dogs,
different breeds of dragons, foxes, but I can't promise they'll be as good as my cats.
I can turn flight rising dragons into other creatures such as cats, dogs, etc.

Updates
Update in style

Welcome
Welcome to the Cookie Cat Commission Corner!

Discounts
Discounts do not stack

What I draw
I am mostly skilled in the art of cats but I do okay with Coatl and Imperial headshots but not the full body quite yet.
I am willing to go out of my comfort zone and do different dragons and animals such as dogs,
different breeds of dragons, foxes, but I can't promise they'll be as good as my cats.
I can turn flight rising dragons into other creatures such as cats, dogs, etc.

Updates
Update in style

[center][b][font=papyrus][size=7][color=#138D75]Prices[/color][/size][/font][/b][/center] [center][font=papyrus][size=5][color=#138D75]Headshots ~ 40kt[/color][/size][/font][/center] [center][font=papyrus][size=5][color=#138D75]Full Bodies ~ 50kt[/color][/size][/font][/center] [center][font=papyrus][size=5][color=#138D75]Silhouettes ~ 30kt[/color][/size][/font][/center] [center][font=papyrus][size=5][color=#138D75]Scene ~ 60kt[/color][/size][/font][/center] [center][b][font= papyrus][size=7][color=#138D75]Types of Payment[/center][/font][/size][/color] [center][font= papyrus][size=5][color=#138D75]My treasure to gem ratio is 1:1000. I also accept any of the following that matches the price of the dragon.[/size] [center][b][font=papyrus][size=5][color=#138D75]Anything from my wish list[/color][/size][/font][/b][/center] [center][b][font=papyrus][size=7][color=#138D75]Wish List[/color][/size][/font][/b][/center] [center][b][font=papyrus][size=5][color=#138D75]Apparel[/color][/size][/font][/b][/center] [center][b][font=papyrus][size=5][color=#138D75]Apparel - [item=frosted grove][item=Filigree Rapier][item=Ravenskull Broadsword][item=golden seraph jewelry][item=marigold flowerfall][item=The Golden Sage][item=Golden Silks] [item=Winter Wind][item=Sky Blue Silks][item=Summer Swelter][item=Black wolf cape][item=Inkwell Feathered wings][item=Inkwell Tail Feathers][item=Red Mantle][item=Red Rose Flowerfall][[item=Red Rose Lei][item=Pastel Grove][item=Prismatic Silks][item=Unicorn Guise][item=Golem Gauntlet][item=Twilight Rose Thorn Tail Tangle][item=Thresher flatfins][item=Twilight Rose Thorn Wing Tangle][item=soft pink silks][item=night sky Wing silks][item=night sky tail bangle][item=night sky arm silks][item=night sky leg silks][item=night sky silk sash][item=night sky silk scarf][Item=Red rose flower crown] - [center][b][font=papyrus][size=5][color=#138D75]Genes - [item=secondary gene: Alloy][item=primary gene: Iridescent][item=tertiary gene: Capsule][item=Primary gene: Wasp][item=secondary gene: Bee][Item=tertiary gene: Glimmer] -
Prices

Headshots ~ 40kt

Full Bodies ~ 50kt

Silhouettes ~ 30kt

Scene ~ 60kt

Types of Payment
My treasure to gem ratio is 1:1000. I also accept any of the following that matches the price of the dragon.
Anything from my wish list
Wish List
Apparel

Apparel
-
Frosted Grove Filigree Rapier Ravenskull Broadsword Golden Seraph Jewelry Marigold Flowerfall The Golden Sage Golden Silks Winter Wind Sky Blue Silks Summer Swelter Black Wolf Cape Inkwell Feathered Wings Inkwell Tail Feathers Red Mantle Red Rose Flowerfall [ Red Rose Lei Pastel Grove Unicorn Guise Golem Gauntlet Twilight Rose Thorn Tail Tangle Thresher Flatfins Twilight Rose Thorn Wing Tangle Night Sky Wing Silks Night Sky Tail Bangle Night Sky Arm Silks Night Sky Leg Silks Night Sky Silk Sash Night Sky Silk Scarf Red Rose Flower Crown
-

Genes
-
Secondary Gene: Alloy Primary Gene: Iridescent Tertiary Gene: Capsule Primary Gene: Wasp Secondary Gene: Bee Tertiary Gene: Glimmer
-

Current Work
Current Work
Commissioner List
None at the moment

Ping List
@Blod
Commissioner List
None at the moment

Ping List
@Blod
Bump
Bump
@DragonCookie Would you be able to draw a picture based off of someone's actual pet cat?
@DragonCookie Would you be able to draw a picture based off of someone's actual pet cat?
GIfiliO.png
@PaperGryphon I certainly can! I've done that type of thing before awhile back and I'd love to do it again
@PaperGryphon I certainly can! I've done that type of thing before awhile back and I'd love to do it again
@DragonCookie Your art is very cute! I do have a Twilight rose thorn leg tangle (Valued at 140k) would it be possible to get, in exchange for the the leg tangle: A fullbody couple drawing of two of my coatls? somehing like your first example with the cats :)
@DragonCookie Your art is very cute! I do have a Twilight rose thorn leg tangle (Valued at 140k) would it be possible to get, in exchange for the the leg tangle: A fullbody couple drawing of two of my coatls? somehing like your first example with the cats :)
CXuWKHk.png
@Helsing I think that is most certainly possible! I would be happy to draw you that in exchange for the Twilight Rose Leg Tangle!
@Helsing I think that is most certainly possible! I would be happy to draw you that in exchange for the Twilight Rose Leg Tangle!
@DragonCookie great! oke so it's about those two: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19446422] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/194465/19446422_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20966779] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/209668/20966779_350.png[/img] [/url] You do not have to draw like all the apparel (unless you want ofcourse) It's perfectly fine if you choose to not draw certain pieces or simplify them. But it would be great if Nox (the male) could atleast have his skull-face marking and horns. And Genevieve (the female) her goggles and some parts of her accent (like the small white star markings/bandages) I hope that's oke ^^' do you want the tangle upfront or after? :)
@DragonCookie great! oke so it's about those two:

19446422_350.png

20966779_350.png

You do not have to draw like all the apparel (unless you want ofcourse) It's perfectly fine if you choose to not draw certain pieces or simplify them. But it would be great if Nox (the male) could atleast have his skull-face marking and horns. And Genevieve (the female) her goggles and some parts of her accent (like the small white star markings/bandages)

I hope that's oke ^^' do you want the tangle upfront or after? :)
CXuWKHk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17