Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Jack of All Trades! Lore+ [NEW ART]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
@gbot13 I just arrived now from work and finding this was an amazing blessing! I love all of it, thanks so much for doing this lore to me. I'm sending the second half of the payment in a crossroads. Don't worry on the mimic, third person narrative is so awesome here! It was all that I wanted!

I'm taking a few more days to save some treasure but I'll return for more, maybe to expand his lore a bit , I can't wait to commission you again. c:
@gbot13 I just arrived now from work and finding this was an amazing blessing! I love all of it, thanks so much for doing this lore to me. I'm sending the second half of the payment in a crossroads. Don't worry on the mimic, third person narrative is so awesome here! It was all that I wanted!

I'm taking a few more days to save some treasure but I'll return for more, maybe to expand his lore a bit , I can't wait to commission you again. c:
firetop.png
@Giosetta Thank you! He was a fun character to work with :D
@Giosetta Thank you! He was a fun character to work with :D
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
@gbot13 Thank you so much! I'm so happy with the outcome! I can't wait to get more. Hahahha I' near to hoardsell my stuff just to get more, I need some control.
@gbot13 Thank you so much! I'm so happy with the outcome! I can't wait to get more. Hahahha I' near to hoardsell my stuff just to get more, I need some control.
firetop.png
@Giosetta I know what you mean :P I have to restrain myself to not give my dergs ALL THE THINGS
@Giosetta I know what you mean :P I have to restrain myself to not give my dergs ALL THE THINGS
@Jessaboo How does this look? I formatted it to include Gilan at the top. [quote][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34398021] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/343981/34398021_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] A small, unassuming stick hut is built into the side of a tree, on the outskirts of the forest. Inside, a fae flits back and forth, dusting off some shelves with stacks of wood on them. He notices you walk up and he lands on the front counter, smiling up at you. “Welcome to my snipe shop! I’m Gilan, the shopkeeper. I know the Marketplace isn’t always forgiving when it comes to item stocks, but don’t worry! Leave a request with us and we will watch the Marketplace for your item. We purchase it, and you buy it from us! No more hassle about not finding the items you’re looking for on the Marketplace.” [/quote] This came out to 114 words--I made a new section of the shop for weird little tidbits of writing like this and short stories, [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2255712/1#post_28864834]here[/url]. My rate for this kind of thing is 20T per word, so this blurb is 2280T or 3G.
@Jessaboo How does this look? I formatted it to include Gilan at the top.

Quote:

A small, unassuming stick hut is built into the side of a tree, on the outskirts of the forest. Inside, a fae flits back and forth, dusting off some shelves with stacks of wood on them. He notices you walk up and he lands on the front counter, smiling up at you.

“Welcome to my snipe shop! I’m Gilan, the shopkeeper. I know the Marketplace isn’t always forgiving when it comes to item stocks, but don’t worry! Leave a request with us and we will watch the Marketplace for your item. We purchase it, and you buy it from us! No more hassle about not finding the items you’re looking for on the Marketplace.”

This came out to 114 words--I made a new section of the shop for weird little tidbits of writing like this and short stories, here. My rate for this kind of thing is 20T per word, so this blurb is 2280T or 3G.

@gbot13, Absolutely perfect just as I imagined it would be. You Rock!!! :)
@gbot13, Absolutely perfect just as I imagined it would be. You Rock!!! :)
Jessica - FR +2
CEvzoxE.gif]nNxirvT.gif
@gbot13
Short Story[/s]
Target Word Count: 1-2k words
Link to Included Character(s): Lexa

Personality of Character(s): Lexa already has a decent chunk of lore, especially early in her life. She's hard core and can seem cold and mildly heartless but everyone knows she cares more about taking care of her clan than her own safety. She has killed and likely will kill again in a heartbeat to defend not only her clan, but her position as top dog in their tough society. If you also need a little sustenance, she's based on Lexa from the 100. She's fierce, strong, but also smart and often makes decisions that may not seem right now but in the end are what's best for her clan.

Description of Character(s): She looks pretty similar to her dragon image. She is usually armored and has some sort of weapon on at all times. In her bio you can see her art of her war paint, the black streaks running down her face as a sign of strength, a mark she picked up around the time of her escape from being a Beastclan mount.

Basic Story Plot: This'll basically just be an add on story on the moment she truly connected to Arenji, our clan's deity. Not entirely sure when it'd start, probably before she took over as clan leader. It'd be in her early stages of fitting in with the Melohn, and this story would be the moment Arenji truly connected to her. I must note, I try and keep Arenji a gender neutral deity, neither male nor female as we do not know the status yet. Generally I see Lexa in my head out doing something alone, like hiking or hunting or something like that, and basically having a "my deity spoke to me" moment. Contact me if you've got any questions, I know how that kind of sounds like a jumble.

Dragon Bio
Username: desmondtiny
Type of order: medium
Dragon link: Undying
About the dragon/clan: She's part of a subspecies called Spawn. She is basically the epitome of the female Spawn. Her mate Axel's tiny chunk of lore may help as well. She's cold, a tad bit sadistic and sociopathic, brimming with magic and enjoys playing with dead things and reanimating them. I'd prefer only the last bit of her lore to actually include Axel, though.
The tone or feeling: eerie, bit creepy
Payment: T
Other: please use the Spawn Bio Template

Total Payment: estimated around 80kt? Ish? Depends on word count.
@gbot13
Short Story[/s]
Target Word Count: 1-2k words
Link to Included Character(s): Lexa

Personality of Character(s): Lexa already has a decent chunk of lore, especially early in her life. She's hard core and can seem cold and mildly heartless but everyone knows she cares more about taking care of her clan than her own safety. She has killed and likely will kill again in a heartbeat to defend not only her clan, but her position as top dog in their tough society. If you also need a little sustenance, she's based on Lexa from the 100. She's fierce, strong, but also smart and often makes decisions that may not seem right now but in the end are what's best for her clan.

Description of Character(s): She looks pretty similar to her dragon image. She is usually armored and has some sort of weapon on at all times. In her bio you can see her art of her war paint, the black streaks running down her face as a sign of strength, a mark she picked up around the time of her escape from being a Beastclan mount.

Basic Story Plot: This'll basically just be an add on story on the moment she truly connected to Arenji, our clan's deity. Not entirely sure when it'd start, probably before she took over as clan leader. It'd be in her early stages of fitting in with the Melohn, and this story would be the moment Arenji truly connected to her. I must note, I try and keep Arenji a gender neutral deity, neither male nor female as we do not know the status yet. Generally I see Lexa in my head out doing something alone, like hiking or hunting or something like that, and basically having a "my deity spoke to me" moment. Contact me if you've got any questions, I know how that kind of sounds like a jumble.

Dragon Bio
Username: desmondtiny
Type of order: medium
Dragon link: Undying
About the dragon/clan: She's part of a subspecies called Spawn. She is basically the epitome of the female Spawn. Her mate Axel's tiny chunk of lore may help as well. She's cold, a tad bit sadistic and sociopathic, brimming with magic and enjoys playing with dead things and reanimating them. I'd prefer only the last bit of her lore to actually include Axel, though.
The tone or feeling: eerie, bit creepy
Payment: T
Other: please use the Spawn Bio Template

Total Payment: estimated around 80kt? Ish? Depends on word count.
KG62W6om.jpg Among Us Adopt
(Im)Perfect Plushies Adopt
Desmond's Drawings (100g)
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
[center]Hello! I love what you're doing here <3 I was wondering if you would like to become affiliates?? If so here's my code [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2220487][img]http://i68.tinypic.com/x3fvpy.png[/img][/url][/code] if not no worries!! [/center]
Hello! I love what you're doing here <3
I was wondering if you would like to become affiliates??
If so here's my code
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2220487][img]http://i68.tinypic.com/x3fvpy.png[/img][/url]

if not no worries!!
@Desmondtiny Accepted! I'll get to work as soon as I can. I have a couple large orders ahead of yours, but I'll get started soon :)

@Avidex I would love to be affiliates!
@Desmondtiny Accepted! I'll get to work as soon as I can. I have a couple large orders ahead of yours, but I'll get started soon :)

@Avidex I would love to be affiliates!
@gbot13 I decided to come back for another while I don't finish Thanarin's ties in my mind c: Here it goes! [b]Username: [/b]Giosetta [b]Type of order:[/b] Long lore [b]Reference: [/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34742017] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/347421/34742017_350.png[/img] [/url] [u]I organized a list for what I want on her lore:[/u] [b]INCENDIUM[/b] [LIST] [*]An archer that barely gets separated from her bow and arrows. [*]Her fire arrows are know by everyone in the clan to bring disaster to every fight and war she gets in or is hired. [*]Because of her affinity with fire she can make small floating fire balls that act as little minions and follow her (something like will' o wisps but tricky and evil ones). [*]Because of her arsonist personality she doesn't have many friends or a set mate. [*]She's sarcastic, clever and can be rude. [*]But deep beneath all these thick layers she has build over the years she secretly wants one day to find someone with who she will live forever and share a roof. [*]No one knows what happened in her past to lead her to what she is today, but some gossip about she making a pact with a fire demon and others think that her egg was cursed spending far too much time on lava. [/LIST] [b]Payment: [/b]Treasure! Paying half now and half later c: [b]Other:[/b] Third person narrative without dialogues please. Please don't feel tied to write in the style of Faramir, do your style, feel free, my only request is third type person narrative and no dialogues c: [b]Other 2:[/b] I'm leaving to work so I'll send the CR now, when I come back later I'll check the replies c:
@gbot13 I decided to come back for another while I don't finish Thanarin's ties in my mind c:
Here it goes!

Username: Giosetta
Type of order: Long lore
Reference:

34742017_350.png

I organized a list for what I want on her lore:
INCENDIUM
  • An archer that barely gets separated from her bow and arrows.
  • Her fire arrows are know by everyone in the clan to bring disaster to every fight and war she gets in or is hired.
  • Because of her affinity with fire she can make small floating fire balls that act as little minions and follow her (something like will' o wisps but tricky and evil ones).
  • Because of her arsonist personality she doesn't have many friends or a set mate.
  • She's sarcastic, clever and can be rude.
  • But deep beneath all these thick layers she has build over the years she secretly wants one day to find someone with who she will live forever and share a roof.
  • No one knows what happened in her past to lead her to what she is today, but some gossip about she making a pact with a fire demon and others think that her egg was cursed spending far too much time on lava.

Payment: Treasure! Paying half now and half later c:

Other: Third person narrative without dialogues please. Please don't feel tied to write in the style of Faramir, do your style, feel free, my only request is third type person narrative and no dialogues c:

Other 2: I'm leaving to work so I'll send the CR now, when I come back later I'll check the replies c:
firetop.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12