Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The LAB [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 52 53
@RoyalSketchbook

Thank you for the order! I'd love to doodle fancy lil Alfred for ya, his tux shouldn't be a problem~ Feel free to send payment on to Izilen if you haven't and I'll get back with you asap!
@RoyalSketchbook

Thank you for the order! I'd love to doodle fancy lil Alfred for ya, his tux shouldn't be a problem~ Feel free to send payment on to Izilen if you haven't and I'll get back with you asap!
IzcQVPJ.png
@RainyJackalope awesome! thanks bunches :)
@RainyJackalope awesome! thanks bunches :)
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
@RainyJackalope Already taken care of!! Thanks a bunch!!
@RainyJackalope Already taken care of!! Thanks a bunch!!
leo%20pixel.png
Pixels n' Stuff
Animal Crossing Adopts
Adopt a Capricat
My art LAB
LazarusUndead

Shop Link | Status: Closed

LazarusUndead

Shop Link | Status: Closed

@Latias Your nefarious raptor: [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/dfb4b80fd2d956de9157dce814073819/tumblr_outjhvPOSP1ubqahlo2_500.png[/img] Let me know if you need anything else with it, I hope you like it! I tried to go all out with that Zira face, it was fun xD
@Latias

Your nefarious raptor:

tumblr_outjhvPOSP1ubqahlo2_500.png

Let me know if you need anything else with it, I hope you like it!
I tried to go all out with that Zira face, it was fun xD
IzcQVPJ.png
@RainyJackalope
She's beautiful!! Perfect! ahhh! ;v;
Thank you so much! The expression is perfect~
@RainyJackalope
She's beautiful!! Perfect! ahhh! ;v;
Thank you so much! The expression is perfect~
I06KedT.gif
@Latias

Super glad you like it!!!!!! Thank you again for supporting us ;w;
@Latias

Super glad you like it!!!!!! Thank you again for supporting us ;w;
IzcQVPJ.png
Name: RedWillia Artist: @RoyalSketchbook Tier: Chibi of this one: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19901309] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/199014/19901309_350.png[/img] [/url] Will the apparel/accent be too much? (and a reasonable neck length) Payment: I would like to pay in levels (467?). Is there a minimum level requirement or when you'd like to start receiving the fodder?
Name: RedWillia
Artist: @RoyalSketchbook
Tier: Chibi of this one:

19901309_350.png

Will the apparel/accent be too much? (and a reasonable neck length)

Payment: I would like to pay in levels (467?). Is there a minimum level requirement or when you'd like to start receiving the fodder?
JQQ3Fjt.png
@RedWillia

Glad you found us! :D

There's no minimum level requirement, though you may want to go easy on your wallet. Leveling to 5 or 6 goes pretty quick. 467 levels is correct (though remember we also accept mixed payments!) You'll be sending the dragons to our attendants, and you can check who is online here.

Royal will respond to you as soon as they can.
@RedWillia

Glad you found us! :D

There's no minimum level requirement, though you may want to go easy on your wallet. Leveling to 5 or 6 goes pretty quick. 467 levels is correct (though remember we also accept mixed payments!) You'll be sending the dragons to our attendants, and you can check who is online here.

Royal will respond to you as soon as they can.
@SerpentRose
If you're doing prehoarding, I mix in some higher levels if you want? Otherwise I might take you up on the mixed payments :D
How fast do you want them done, as in, when is the deadline for sending all 467 or a mix?
@SerpentRose
If you're doing prehoarding, I mix in some higher levels if you want? Otherwise I might take you up on the mixed payments :D
How fast do you want them done, as in, when is the deadline for sending all 467 or a mix?
JQQ3Fjt.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 52 53