Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | akstatic art : 250k headshots [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4
[b]Hello friends![/b] I am opening back up to take commissions. At this time I will be doing headshots/busts only for 250kt/g a pop (100kt/g if you want flat color and lines only). [b]SAMPLES:[/b] [img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/a3fc/f/2017/212/9/0/headshotrefs_by_akstaticart-dbicsdb.png[/img] Additional samples available on my [url=http://www.akstaticart.com]website[/url] and [url=http://akstaticart.deviantart.com/]deviantART[/url]. [b]SLOTS:[/b] [LIST=1] [*] @Corvyn [*] @DontFeedtheCat [*] @Doomling [*] @lemecrazy [*] @Greenwolfkate [/LIST] [b]INFO:[/b] [LIST] [*]Pricing [LIST] [*]Headshot - lines and color only : 100kt/g [*]Headshot - fully rendered : 250kt/g [/LIST] [*][b]Things that I will draw[/b] [LIST] [*]Human/humanoid characters, including gijinka and humanoid fantasy races. [*]FR dragons. Or other dragons! Or other non-human critters like Pokemon or animals - real or imaginary. [*]I don't know what else you could want a headshot of, but if it's like a praying mantis or a robot or a skeleton or [i]anything that has a head basically, I will draw the thing.[/i] [*]Multi-character interactions, albeit this can be limiting with headshots but if you want people smooching or something I'm down to do it. [/LIST] [*][b]How to order?[/b] [LIST] [*][b]Post [/b]on this thread and let me know what you want to claim a slot. Please include order details (refs, description, etc.) with your initial post - if you do not include these I will request them during confirmation, but it will prevent me from getting started on your piece. [*]I will @ and PM you to confirm and we'll work out the details from there. I will share a sketch which we can tweak to your liking and then line and color it. [*]I will have [b]three slots [/b]open at a time, and if you claim a slot you can order up to two pieces at once. [/LIST] [*][b]Payments[/b] [LIST] [*]I prefer payment up-front, but I am flexible and OK with half-and-half, or when the piece is finished. [*]I am OK with mixed payments, or items of approximately equal value instead of currency. [/LIST] [*][b]Please note[/b] [LIST] [*]I am for quick turnaround (under two days) but if there is anything that may be causing the order to be delayed I will make sure that you are aware and kept in the loop. [*]I work on multiple pieces at once after the orders have been made. This may lead to me finishing a piece out of order compared to when the recipient was placed on the list - please know I am not trying to de-prioritize anyone, and usually this is a result of which pieces require less work as I rotate through each piece I am working on periodically. If you have made an order and you haven't heard back but see other orders have been completed this is likely why and you should be seeing your piece finished in your inbox soon. Please feel free to check in with me for status updates. [/LIST][/LIST] If you have questions that are not covered above, please don't hesitate to post on the thread! ^_^ [b]PINGLIST:[/b] @mkailla1 , @Drachenschwinge , @Mazurkas , @Maeva , @Rexcaliburr , @Goldenstorm , @nemodave , @vervain , @peachjellys , @Yoda , @AlixMode , @StarshipSally , @CounterCats , @Godot , @Vovina , @ SilverFoxDemon , @DontFeedtheCat, @draweedragon , @LunarParadox , @QuetzalQueen , @Greenwolfkate [b]FINISHED PIECES:[/b] [LIST=1] [*] @AlixMode : [url=http://orig07.deviantart.net/9838/f/2017/213/0/e/gnomiette_by_akstaticart-dbih664.png]Order 1[/url] [*] @Doughnut : [url=http://orig12.deviantart.net/3f27/f/2017/214/f/7/miawr2_by_akstaticart-dbimhk0.png]Order 1[/url] [*] @Maeva : [url=http://orig15.deviantart.net/0ddf/f/2017/214/f/7/ridgeback_by_akstaticart-dbinf6z.png]Order 1[/url] [/LIST]
Hello friends! I am opening back up to take commissions. At this time I will be doing headshots/busts only for 250kt/g a pop (100kt/g if you want flat color and lines only).

SAMPLES:
headshotrefs_by_akstaticart-dbicsdb.png

Additional samples available on my website and deviantART.

SLOTS:
  1. @Corvyn
  2. @DontFeedtheCat
  3. @Doomling
  4. @lemecrazy
  5. @Greenwolfkate

INFO:
  • Pricing
    • Headshot - lines and color only : 100kt/g
    • Headshot - fully rendered : 250kt/g
  • Things that I will draw
    • Human/humanoid characters, including gijinka and humanoid fantasy races.
    • FR dragons. Or other dragons! Or other non-human critters like Pokemon or animals - real or imaginary.
    • I don't know what else you could want a headshot of, but if it's like a praying mantis or a robot or a skeleton or anything that has a head basically, I will draw the thing.
    • Multi-character interactions, albeit this can be limiting with headshots but if you want people smooching or something I'm down to do it.
  • How to order?
    • Post on this thread and let me know what you want to claim a slot. Please include order details (refs, description, etc.) with your initial post - if you do not include these I will request them during confirmation, but it will prevent me from getting started on your piece.
    • I will @ and PM you to confirm and we'll work out the details from there. I will share a sketch which we can tweak to your liking and then line and color it.
    • I will have three slots open at a time, and if you claim a slot you can order up to two pieces at once.
  • Payments
    • I prefer payment up-front, but I am flexible and OK with half-and-half, or when the piece is finished.
    • I am OK with mixed payments, or items of approximately equal value instead of currency.
  • Please note
    • I am for quick turnaround (under two days) but if there is anything that may be causing the order to be delayed I will make sure that you are aware and kept in the loop.
    • I work on multiple pieces at once after the orders have been made. This may lead to me finishing a piece out of order compared to when the recipient was placed on the list - please know I am not trying to de-prioritize anyone, and usually this is a result of which pieces require less work as I rotate through each piece I am working on periodically. If you have made an order and you haven't heard back but see other orders have been completed this is likely why and you should be seeing your piece finished in your inbox soon. Please feel free to check in with me for status updates.

If you have questions that are not covered above, please don't hesitate to post on the thread! ^_^

PINGLIST:
@mkailla1 , @Drachenschwinge , @Mazurkas , @Maeva , @Rexcaliburr , @Goldenstorm , @nemodave , @vervain , @peachjellys , @Yoda , @AlixMode , @StarshipSally , @CounterCats , @Godot , @Vovina , @ SilverFoxDemon , @DontFeedtheCat, @draweedragon , @LunarParadox , @QuetzalQueen , @Greenwolfkate

FINISHED PIECES:
  1. @AlixMode : Order 1
  2. @Doughnut : Order 1
  3. @Maeva : Order 1
@akstatic
Can I grab a slot again please? xD
@akstatic
Can I grab a slot again please? xD
HXmwDxc.png
@Maeva u got it. I'm just wrapping up your Racter today so I am excited to see what comes next! ^_^
@Maeva u got it. I'm just wrapping up your Racter today so I am excited to see what comes next! ^_^
@akstatic Hello! Can I get a slot? For a drawing of this girl here: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20751307] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/207514/20751307_350.png[/img] [/url] I'll be paying in gems c:
@akstatic

Hello! Can I get a slot? For a drawing of this girl here:

20751307_350.png

I'll be paying in gems c:
18880fa67fd73aab211edb30cbc19b73.gif
@Doughnut putting you on the list now! Look forward to a PM soon.
@Doughnut putting you on the list now! Look forward to a PM soon.
@akstatic Can I get a spot as well? :>
@akstatic Can I get a spot as well? :>
sZShZzW.png
@AlixMode you got it! Putting you on the list now. :)
@AlixMode you got it! Putting you on the list now. :)
@akstatic
Dang it, missed my chance xD Could I be added to your ping list? I'd love to get one next time you've got a slot open :)
@akstatic
Dang it, missed my chance xD Could I be added to your ping list? I'd love to get one next time you've got a slot open :)
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
@SilverFoxDemon yes yes, I've got you on the ping list. Spots tend to fill up quick but they open back up quickly too - I should be wrapping up at least one of today's orders within the day or so.
@SilverFoxDemon yes yes, I've got you on the ping list. Spots tend to fill up quick but they open back up quickly too - I should be wrapping up at least one of today's orders within the day or so.
@akstatic
No worries! Thank you :D
@akstatic
No worries! Thank you :D
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
1 2 3 4