Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | odi's fest shop [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@littlesong4 THE FINAL BORBDOWN (dundun duuuun dun...)
@littlesong4 THE FINAL BORBDOWN (dundun duuuun dun...)
tumblr_p71d8tXNqr1wnxxc9o1_100.png

art shop
fest art shop
liquidating

buying grinding
buying art

tumblr
deviantart
@odias I have a chronic addiction to your chibis I've just run out of characters with references 8|
@odias I have a chronic addiction to your chibis I've just run out of characters with references 8|
plague_survive_small_by_seepranne-d7epv82.gif
Please Ping me! I can be very forgetful!
@BlueDusk ahaha rip x"D im always willing to draw em when u do more ? :"D
@BlueDusk ahaha rip x"D im always willing to draw em when u do more ? :"D

art shop
fest art shop
liquidating

buying grinding
buying art

tumblr
deviantart
@odias Ahaha as another artist and my DM finish references I'll be passing them your way 8"D Once I've bought all the characters from that game I'm printing them as a sticker sheet 8|
@odias Ahaha as another artist and my DM finish references I'll be passing them your way 8"D Once I've bought all the characters from that game I'm printing them as a sticker sheet 8|
@BlueDusk yooo nice id like to see that x"D
@BlueDusk yooo nice id like to see that x"D

art shop
fest art shop
liquidating

buying grinding
buying art

tumblr
deviantart
@odias

Gosh I'm too indecisive sometime I feel bad putting another order post when I should have put them in the other one with the boy >.>

Username: DetectiveMetta (again ^^')
Character: Is it possible to get an image with both her and her in? ;;
Personality: The first one in withdrawn and pretty docile, while the second is energetic and playful. Both are super loving though :D
Pose: Is it possible to have them both like, holding hands? They're best buddies so it'd be super cute I feel
Commission Type: Minichibi if that is ok with you?
Other: I honestly feel super bad for not including them in that original post so please forgive me
@odias

Gosh I'm too indecisive sometime I feel bad putting another order post when I should have put them in the other one with the boy >.>

Username: DetectiveMetta (again ^^')
Character: Is it possible to get an image with both her and her in? ;;
Personality: The first one in withdrawn and pretty docile, while the second is energetic and playful. Both are super loving though :D
Pose: Is it possible to have them both like, holding hands? They're best buddies so it'd be super cute I feel
Commission Type: Minichibi if that is ok with you?
Other: I honestly feel super bad for not including them in that original post so please forgive me
xiLgRVl.png

KIx2w0e.png[/center]
hello i have come for your arts Username: Darkrait Character: [url=http://imgur.com/r8bbPQf]Mark[/url] (you can just do the top part of his jacket omg ;;) oh and he has pointed canine teeth! [url=https://68.media.tumblr.com/088b462255b46d6a740e2edb5c32e755/tumblr_oogwzu16dM1w5bteao5_1280.jpg]Yugyeom[/url] [url=http://imgur.com/ylEETit]Amber[/url] Personality: Mark: Quiet introvert but smiles a lot and quietly helps others because he cares and loves so much Yugyeom: Snarky little butt who teases you 24/7 but literally loves everyone too, gets flustered easily Amber: A girl who does what she wants and will not conform to society, loves everyone and is so, so compassionate Pose: silly poses galore??? Other: i lub you Commission Type: mini chibi also borb Username: Darkrait Dragon (scry, please):[img] http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=12&breed=10&element=5&gender=0&tert=3&tertgene=5&winggene=16&wings=99&auth=b71dfaa2d40964ec3cce9e94cc3e088c1dc27050&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Apparel wanted: none Other: he will exist soon :') [s]brb in a few days[/s]
hello i have come for your arts

Username: Darkrait
Character:
Mark (you can just do the top part of his jacket omg ;;) oh and he has pointed canine teeth!
Yugyeom
Amber
Personality:
Mark: Quiet introvert but smiles a lot and quietly helps others because he cares and loves so much
Yugyeom: Snarky little butt who teases you 24/7 but literally loves everyone too, gets flustered easily
Amber: A girl who does what she wants and will not conform to society, loves everyone and is so, so compassionate
Pose: silly poses galore???
Other: i lub you
Commission Type: mini chibi

also borb

Username: Darkrait
Dragon (scry, please):dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=12&breed=10&element=5&gender=0&tert=3&tertgene=5&winggene=16&wings=99&auth=b71dfaa2d40964ec3cce9e94cc3e088c1dc27050&dummyext=prev.png
Apparel wanted: none
Other: he will exist soon :') brb in a few days
GUshLJU.png C9QebPQ.png
> zhi
> he/him
> FR+2
< tigers
NZww9T6.png mKmq4Ie.png ho76H7I.png
@odias Well I've got about six more characters to go but I'll totally let you know when I've got the full set and I'm ready to print the sheets 83
@odias Well I've got about six more characters to go but I'll totally let you know when I've got the full set and I'm ready to print the sheets 83
@Odias Okay. Light Reps need borbs. Then I'm done. Username: ColoradoBlues Dragon (scry, please): [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=18&breed=4&element=8&gender=0&tert=45&tertgene=14&winggene=18&wings=45&auth=5e0ef5134f32d58187528ca8f047e79e66b2c38b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Apparel wanted: None Other: 30 tablets Username: ColoradoBlues Dragon (scry, please): [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=17&breed=4&element=7&gender=1&tert=45&tertgene=14&winggene=17&wings=45&auth=4d248b45c0e908c413ff90914ceea36ad5d6b578&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Apparel wanted: None Other: 30 tablets [b]Total: 60 Tablets[/b]
@Odias Okay. Light Reps need borbs. Then I'm done.

Username: ColoradoBlues
Dragon (scry, please):
dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=18&breed=4&element=8&gender=0&tert=45&tertgene=14&winggene=18&wings=45&auth=5e0ef5134f32d58187528ca8f047e79e66b2c38b&dummyext=prev.png
Apparel wanted: None
Other: 30 tablets

Username: ColoradoBlues
Dragon (scry, please):
dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=17&breed=4&element=7&gender=1&tert=45&tertgene=14&winggene=17&wings=45&auth=4d248b45c0e908c413ff90914ceea36ad5d6b578&dummyext=prev.png
Apparel wanted: None
Other: 30 tablets

Total: 60 Tablets
10545843_qa4oy8AnldwZ5JQ.png
@odias
Username: AmaimonEarthKing
Character: Roselle
Personality: Aggressive when angry, but generally docile
Pose: Sleeping
Other: Nope
Commission Type: Minichibi

@odias