Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Fursona art [H] T/G/13+14 fest/UM
1 2 3 4
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/kUi4htq.png[/img] >> [url=https://68.media.tumblr.com/09636a42eac6b0129247ab775122f1d0/tumblr_or55gpR8CG1rwq8kdo1_1280.png]click this for larger reference[/url] << [b]Just as it says on the can, I'm looking for artwork of my fursona. Comfort with drawing furries, anthros, or ferals is needed (as she is one!) EDIT: Right now I am only looking for art of her in clothes and/or with robotic body additions, with or without detailed backgrounds. I am also most interested in painterly styled pieces and stylized cartoony pieces.[/b] If needed/wanted, I can also provide other reference images and sketches. I am able to pay in [b]treasure[/b] and/or [b]gems[/b], and have a good quantity saved up. I would also be able to [b]consider item trades[/b] if I really like your art style, and I have a full set of sprites, an almost-full set of 2013+2014 large apparel, and most of the other retired/festival items from 2014-2016. If I would like to commission you and you would like one of these items, we can negotiate. [u]Some notes about this character:[/u] - She can be drawn with either smooth scales or fur. I'm not particularly picky and am happy with either or a combination of both, but her tail fluff/spines and jaw fluff/spines should be present. - She fits within a cyberpunk universe. If you are comfortable drawing[b] clothing/complex clothes, robotic/techy appendages and gear, and/or weapons[/b], I would love a commission involving those. However, that isn't necessary. - The green spots on her thighs and shoulders are random and don't have to conform to the given reference sheet - She has 4 fingers and 3 toes on each foot, and her legs are large and digitigrade in appearance - No breasts, please! ----- ----- ----- [size=6]Potential Item Trades[/size] [i]Note that I may be less willing to trade older/more valuable items - please understand![/i] [quote] [b]UM Accents[/b] [skin=4430][skin=4748][skin=5212][skin=6189][skin=6746][skin=7020][skin=8823][skin=10476][skin=12248][skin=12301][skin=14941][skin=15051][skin=15912][skin=16298][skin=16710][skin=16892][skin=17439][skin=19733] [i]I also have many/almost all of the festival skins from Thundercrack Carnivale 2014 up to Trickmurk Circus 2017, and likely have the festival chests for them as well. Ask if you have any particular skins/accents/chests in mind![/i] [/quote] [quote][b]Festival Apparel[/b] [item=naturalist adornments][item=metallurgists forgetools][item=archivists spellscroll][item=boneyard tatters][item=tricktrouper crown][item=golem gauntlet]x3[item=magmatic pauldrons]x2[item=companion comet]x2[item=runaway rotclaw]x4[item=crystalhide treads]x6[item=chillspike collar]x5[item=moonglow thorns]x3[item=gustborne balloon]x7[item=seashell mantle]x6[item=leafy gladeboughs]x7[item=solar blades]x7[item=mesa mechanojets]x11[item=will o' the ember]x10[item=skeletal chimes]x12 Also ask about emblems and elemental sashes - I likely have several of them! I have other festival apparels from 2015 onwards, but their price is much lower than these. Still, if those interest you, just ask! [/quote] [quote][b]Other valuable apparel items[/b] [item=violet daredevil cover][item=reaper guise][item=spectre guise][item=valkyrie blade][item=ancient broadsword] [item=witch's tatters](5 unopened, 1 opened)[item=sorcerer's tatters](6 unopened, 1 opened) [item=night sky bundle](opened) Enchanter's tatters package x2 (item link won't work) Many apparel pieces from the Conjurer and Magician NotN 2015 apparel sets Many apparel pieces from NotN 2016 apparel sets (Ghost Flame, Haunted Flame, Gossamer Flame, Ethereal Flame, and Solar Flame sets)[/quote] [quote][b]Rare/Retired Familiars[/b] [item=mock firebird][item=dunhoof ambassador][item=black dwarf unicorn][item=water sprite][item=nature sprite]x2[item=golden bantam fangar][item=spined cobra][item=overcharged silverbeast][item=red-footed akirbeak] Also an overabundance of bears and alcolytes [b]POSSIBLE, but [i]very[/i] unlikely trades:[/b] [item=ice sprite][item=shadow sprite][item=wind sprite][item=light sprite][item=lightning sprite][item=fire sprite][item=arcane sprite][item=plague sprite][item=earth sprite][/quote] [quote][b]Other Valuable Items[/b] [item=breed change: wildclaw][item=breed change: nocturne][item=tertiary gene: scales][item=vista: glowing globe][item=unhatched nocturne egg]x4[item=unhatched bogsneak egg][item=marva's stupendous fiber]x2[/center]
kUi4htq.png
>> click this for larger reference <<

Just as it says on the can, I'm looking for artwork of my fursona. Comfort with drawing furries, anthros, or ferals is needed (as she is one!)

EDIT: Right now I am only looking for art of her in clothes and/or with robotic body additions, with or without detailed backgrounds. I am also most interested in painterly styled pieces and stylized cartoony pieces.

If needed/wanted, I can also provide other reference images and sketches.

I am able to pay in treasure and/or gems, and have a good quantity saved up. I would also be able to consider item trades if I really like your art style, and I have a full set of sprites, an almost-full set of 2013+2014 large apparel, and most of the other retired/festival items from 2014-2016. If I would like to commission you and you would like one of these items, we can negotiate.

Some notes about this character:

- She can be drawn with either smooth scales or fur. I'm not particularly picky and am happy with either or a combination of both, but her tail fluff/spines and jaw fluff/spines should be present.

- She fits within a cyberpunk universe. If you are comfortable drawing clothing/complex clothes, robotic/techy appendages and gear, and/or weapons, I would love a commission involving those. However, that isn't necessary.

- The green spots on her thighs and shoulders are random and don't have to conform to the given reference sheet

- She has 4 fingers and 3 toes on each foot, and her legs are large and digitigrade in appearance

- No breasts, please!

Potential Item Trades
Note that I may be less willing to trade older/more valuable items - please understand!

Quote:
UM Accents

I also have many/almost all of the festival skins from Thundercrack Carnivale 2014 up to Trickmurk Circus 2017, and likely have the festival chests for them as well. Ask if you have any particular skins/accents/chests in mind!
Quote:
Festival Apparel
Naturalist Adornments Boneyard Tatters Tricktrouper Crown Golem Gauntlet x3 Magmatic Pauldrons x2 Companion Comet x2 Runaway Rotclaw x4 Crystalhide Treads x6 Chillspike Collar x5 Moonglow Thorns x3 Gustborne Balloon x7 Seashell Mantle x6 Leafy Gladeboughs x7 Solar Blades x7 Mesa Mechanojets x11 Will o' the Ember x10 Skeletal Chimes x12

Also ask about emblems and elemental sashes - I likely have several of them!

I have other festival apparels from 2015 onwards, but their price is much lower than these. Still, if those interest you, just ask!
Quote:
Other valuable apparel items

Violet Daredevil Cover Reaper Guise Spectre Guise Valkyrie Blade Ancient Broadsword
Witch's Tatters (5 unopened, 1 opened) Sorcerer's Tatters (6 unopened, 1 opened)
Night Sky Bundle (opened)

Enchanter's tatters package x2 (item link won't work)

Many apparel pieces from the Conjurer and Magician NotN 2015 apparel sets

Many apparel pieces from NotN 2016 apparel sets (Ghost Flame, Haunted Flame, Gossamer Flame, Ethereal Flame, and Solar Flame sets)
Quote:
Rare/Retired Familiars

Mock Firebird Dunhoof Ambassador Black Dwarf Unicorn Water Sprite Nature Sprite x2 Golden Bantam Fangar Spined Cobra Overcharged Silverbeast Red-Footed Akirbeak
Also an overabundance of bears and alcolytes

POSSIBLE, but very unlikely trades:
Ice Sprite Shadow Sprite Wind Sprite Light Sprite Lightning Sprite Fire Sprite Arcane Sprite Plague Sprite Earth Sprite
Quote:
Other Valuable Items
Breed Change: Wildclaw Breed Change: Nocturne Tertiary Gene: Scales Vista: Glowing Globe Unhatched Nocturne Egg x4 Unhatched Bogsneak Egg Marva's Stupendous Fiber x2
wLNPkA3.png
COMMISSION LIST

==USERNAME==

Sharmat
swiftyuki
atza
viscus
alasma
baghdze
zenophrenic
godbird
seenya (1)
seenya (2)
=PROGRESS=

n/a
in queue
in queue
in queue
in queue
n/a
in queue
in queue
n/a
n/a
=======PAYMENT========

4500g, 1-way CR
300kT, 1-way cr
fugitive shackles + wb plumage
600kT
150kT, 1-way cr
skeletal chimes + ??
boneyard tats + comp comet
2150g
light sprite
^^^
======PAID?=======

no, accepted when complete
no, send when complete
yes
half paid (chimes)
no
^^^
COMMISSION LIST

==USERNAME==

Sharmat
swiftyuki
atza
viscus
alasma
baghdze
zenophrenic
godbird
seenya (1)
seenya (2)
=PROGRESS=

n/a
in queue
in queue
in queue
in queue
n/a
in queue
in queue
n/a
n/a
=======PAYMENT========

4500g, 1-way CR
300kT, 1-way cr
fugitive shackles + wb plumage
600kT
150kT, 1-way cr
skeletal chimes + ??
boneyard tats + comp comet
2150g
light sprite
^^^
======PAID?=======

no, send when complete
yes
half paid (chimes)
no
^^^
wLNPkA3.png
@Scultone

I have a pwyw art shop here if you're interested.
@Scultone

I have a pwyw art shop here if you're interested.
HnlzMl7.gif
@andamooka Ooh, thank you for the ping! I'll make a post in your thread in a moment.
@andamooka Ooh, thank you for the ping! I'll make a post in your thread in a moment.
wLNPkA3.png
My art shop is open if you're interested :) link is in my Sig.
My art shop is open if you're interested :) link is in my Sig.
tB85F7R.png
@Scultone

im up for drawing her! i can draw whatever type of art you prefer,if interested you can pm me for a quote :3
my samples are over here
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/wickedpup/
@Scultone

im up for drawing her! i can draw whatever type of art you prefer,if interested you can pm me for a quote :3
my samples are over here
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/wickedpup/
tumblr_inline_nr3jscOqwi1s7z3me_540.png
tumblr / deviantart
draw me fursona (if u wanna)
constantly lurking in art forums
@Scultone

I can draw whatever you'd like! Link to my artshop is in my signature!
@Scultone

I can draw whatever you'd like! Link to my artshop is in my signature!
c8afb8b4b3.pngtumblr_ozt2q91f2f1w8xkufo6_250.png
@Scultone I'm perfectly happy to draw anthro characters and complicated clothes/sci-fi tech - a shaded headshot is 2000g, a shaded bust is 2600g, and a shaded full-body would be 3500g without clothes, and 4000g with c: I'm also willing to take treasure at a 1:1000 ratio, and I'd be happy to discuss taking some of the 2013 festival items as payment.

My deviantart is here; the sort of style I'm offering is the one of my two most recent pieces.
@Scultone I'm perfectly happy to draw anthro characters and complicated clothes/sci-fi tech - a shaded headshot is 2000g, a shaded bust is 2600g, and a shaded full-body would be 3500g without clothes, and 4000g with c: I'm also willing to take treasure at a 1:1000 ratio, and I'd be happy to discuss taking some of the 2013 festival items as payment.

My deviantart is here; the sort of style I'm offering is the one of my two most recent pieces.
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
art by Kengee!
@InHeritent Your art is quite lovely, but I'm looking more for an anthro style. However if I ever want a dragon commission I'll certainly look into commissioning you!

@InHeritent Your art is quite lovely, but I'm looking more for an anthro style. However if I ever want a dragon commission I'll certainly look into commissioning you!

wLNPkA3.png
@Scultone
I do anthros (as well as synthetics, cyber-tech, mecha, ect, etc) i just have a few more dragon ex on my first page than I do anything else. But thanks for the compliment.
@Scultone
I do anthros (as well as synthetics, cyber-tech, mecha, ect, etc) i just have a few more dragon ex on my first page than I do anything else. But thanks for the compliment.
tB85F7R.png
1 2 3 4