Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [b] writing of my oc children
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
this thread is re-used

I'm looking to buy writing/drabbles/one-shots of my ocs! cute things, angst things, all that stuff!!

my rate is 10k/10g per 1k words, as I've used this rate many times before, we can work something out if the word count is lower :)

im kinda picky, but show me any examples you're proud of or point me at your shop!!

dont be afraid, i don't bite!!
this thread is re-used

I'm looking to buy writing/drabbles/one-shots of my ocs! cute things, angst things, all that stuff!!

my rate is 10k/10g per 1k words, as I've used this rate many times before, we can work something out if the word count is lower :)

im kinda picky, but show me any examples you're proud of or point me at your shop!!

dont be afraid, i don't bite!!
sdSRvlV.png
^^
^^
sdSRvlV.png
My shop is linked in my signature. Go ahead and take a look and we can discuss pricing if you're interested.
My shop is linked in my signature. Go ahead and take a look and we can discuss pricing if you're interested.
Tora2.gifDrift.gif
@ValkoinenLeuka, your art is lovely, but I can't pay in USD, I'm sorry!!
@ValkoinenLeuka, your art is lovely, but I can't pay in USD, I'm sorry!!
sdSRvlV.png
^^
^^
sdSRvlV.png
^^
^^
sdSRvlV.png
^^
^^
sdSRvlV.png
Could do something like ye for ya, maybe 100g but idk how to price stuff.. aha feel free to counter [img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/0f18/f/2017/147/0/1/akri_headshot_by_rahkali-dbaot6c.png[/img] Edit: Sorry for the ping, and also I am pretty confident in my ability to write but I don't have any recent examles that are ah.. sfw. X3
Could do something like ye for ya, maybe 100g but idk how to price stuff.. aha feel free to counter
akri_headshot_by_rahkali-dbaot6c.png

Edit: Sorry for the ping, and also I am pretty confident in my ability to write but I don't have any recent examles that are ah.. sfw. X3
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali, such pretty art!! And no worries my dude, just send me a link via PM to any example you have ;)

100g would be fine, can you do dragoniod aliens??
@Rahkali, such pretty art!! And no worries my dude, just send me a link via PM to any example you have ;)

100g would be fine, can you do dragoniod aliens??
sdSRvlV.png
@anubiis

Ahahaha If i can even find it I will XD it was pretty crazy lmao
I may also try to whip something out for one of my own dragons, orI could just go ahead and do something for ya and you pay what it's worth, if you even like it LOL

I can def try! I love challenges~
@anubiis

Ahahaha If i can even find it I will XD it was pretty crazy lmao
I may also try to whip something out for one of my own dragons, orI could just go ahead and do something for ya and you pay what it's worth, if you even like it LOL

I can def try! I love challenges~
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18