Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | stylized gijinkas/ocs! [closed]
[size=16][b]closed until further notice so i can work on my own projects! feel free to ask for a ping if i reopen![/b][/size] hi, i'm west and this is my first art shop and i'm offering to draw YOU some gijinkas or your ocs. whatever you want. keep in mind that these are going to be Extremely Stylized. not realistic. apparel may be simplified to fit the style [b]15kt: one two-color drawing of one of your dragons/ocs[/b] (these examples are all in black/white, but i do take other colors for background/lines, as long as you specify) [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/9aebe5281cffc763e36b6288274b60b2/tumblr_okk5ktv9I81u3eqoro2_1280.png[/img] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/ea83ab801e6a80f67abb1b0175ad09df/tumblr_okk5ktv9I81u3eqoro1_1280.png[/img] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/8b92b3cac6e811064fcb6767712b6d1a/tumblr_ol7ctsXFfp1u3eqoro1_540.png[/img] [b]+2kt: accent colors (2kt per color)[/b] (this one is a gijinka of [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=130567&tab=dragon&did=23294184]inquino[/url] - if you wanted an example of one of my dragon gijinkas) [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/25b775ff6a87cd750524bd6be5268795/tumblr_oqlsaqKOZi1u3eqoro1_540.png[/img] [b]+5kt: fullbody[/b] - the 15kt base price will get you a waist-up (i.e. inquino) - if you want a fullbody as is in most of the black/white examples, it'll add 5kt! [b]+5kt: i design the gijinka for you[/b] - the 15kt base price is if you already have references - if you want me to design the gijinka for you, it's an extra 5kt per dragon more examples of my work are throughout this thread! i take gems at a 1:1000 ratio, and also accept leveled fodder (one lv8 dragon = one black/white drawing; one lv10 dragon = one fullbody colored drawing; one lv12 dragon = one fullbody/colored design) payment is given in a one-way cr. you send the money/dragons to me, and i don't accept it until AFTER i've drawn it. art will be posted in this thread, and i will ping you in it. if you want me to pm you the art, tell me beforehand. if you cancel the cr/the order, notify me. i take up to three drawings per person at a time! when you order, please tell me: 1. the dragon(s)/oc(s) you want me to draw (with references provided, unless you want me to design for you) 2. what background color/line color you want (i.e. you want a dark blue background with white lines) 3. any extras (color, fullbody, design) 4. if you want me to exaggerate/remove certain features (i.e. inquino's claws are heavily exaggerated; in many of the black/white examples the mouth is removed) 5. total order price (i will doublecheck this) 6. extra notes (i.e. you want me to pm you the art, where to add the colors, things to put on gijinka designs, etc.) only send the cr once i ping you and say that your order has been taken! please give me time to respond and draw. drawings should be completed within a week, and i will notify you if it'll take longer. art is done on a first come, first served basis! feel free to use the art anywhere as long as you credit me! slots: N/A pinglist: @.vinsmoke
closed until further notice so i can work on my own projects! feel free to ask for a ping if i reopen!

hi, i'm west and this is my first art shop and i'm offering to draw YOU some gijinkas or your ocs. whatever you want. keep in mind that these are going to be Extremely Stylized. not realistic. apparel may be simplified to fit the style

15kt: one two-color drawing of one of your dragons/ocs
(these examples are all in black/white, but i do take other colors for background/lines, as long as you specify)
tumblr_okk5ktv9I81u3eqoro2_1280.png
tumblr_okk5ktv9I81u3eqoro1_1280.png
tumblr_ol7ctsXFfp1u3eqoro1_540.png

+2kt: accent colors (2kt per color)
(this one is a gijinka of inquino - if you wanted an example of one of my dragon gijinkas)
tumblr_oqlsaqKOZi1u3eqoro1_540.png

+5kt: fullbody
- the 15kt base price will get you a waist-up (i.e. inquino) - if you want a fullbody as is in most of the black/white examples, it'll add 5kt!

+5kt: i design the gijinka for you
- the 15kt base price is if you already have references - if you want me to design the gijinka for you, it's an extra 5kt per dragon

more examples of my work are throughout this thread!

i take gems at a 1:1000 ratio, and also accept leveled fodder (one lv8 dragon = one black/white drawing; one lv10 dragon = one fullbody colored drawing; one lv12 dragon = one fullbody/colored design)

payment is given in a one-way cr. you send the money/dragons to me, and i don't accept it until AFTER i've drawn it. art will be posted in this thread, and i will ping you in it. if you want me to pm you the art, tell me beforehand. if you cancel the cr/the order, notify me.

i take up to three drawings per person at a time!

when you order, please tell me:
1. the dragon(s)/oc(s) you want me to draw (with references provided, unless you want me to design for you)
2. what background color/line color you want (i.e. you want a dark blue background with white lines)
3. any extras (color, fullbody, design)
4. if you want me to exaggerate/remove certain features (i.e. inquino's claws are heavily exaggerated; in many of the black/white examples the mouth is removed)
5. total order price (i will doublecheck this)
6. extra notes (i.e. you want me to pm you the art, where to add the colors, things to put on gijinka designs, etc.)

only send the cr once i ping you and say that your order has been taken!

please give me time to respond and draw. drawings should be completed within a week, and i will notify you if it'll take longer. art is done on a first come, first served basis!

feel free to use the art anywhere as long as you credit me!

slots:
N/A

pinglist:
@.vinsmoke
1uPFBAQ.gif

- vince | he/they | buying art -
bump :?
bump :?
1uPFBAQ.gif

@cryptography, so wait, how much would a black and white full body cost??
@cryptography, so wait, how much would a black and white full body cost??
sdSRvlV.png
@Anubiis
it would be 15kt!! i messed up when i was editing prices, i just noticed h a
@Anubiis
it would be 15kt!! i messed up when i was editing prices, i just noticed h a
1uPFBAQ.gif

@Cryptography,, it's okay!! Are you okay with doing more than one character in the same picture??
@Cryptography,, it's okay!! Are you okay with doing more than one character in the same picture??
sdSRvlV.png
@Anubiis
as in they're interacting? i could try :0!
@Anubiis
as in they're interacting? i could try :0!
1uPFBAQ.gif

@cryptography, yeah!! Would you okay with doing a sketch, showing it to me, and if I approve, I send full payment?? I'll send a tip for the sketch even if I don't want you to continue !!
@cryptography, yeah!! Would you okay with doing a sketch, showing it to me, and if I approve, I send full payment?? I'll send a tip for the sketch even if I don't want you to continue !!
sdSRvlV.png
@Anubiis
yeah, ofc!! what would you like :?
@Anubiis
yeah, ofc!! what would you like :?
1uPFBAQ.gif

@Cryptography, I'd love if you could draw these characters together, being all cute and adorable! You can find their art refs in their bios!! They're on the first page of my lair with the same names!

-Lloyd
-Tia
-Wayland
-Morro
@Cryptography, I'd love if you could draw these characters together, being all cute and adorable! You can find their art refs in their bios!! They're on the first page of my lair with the same names!

-Lloyd
-Tia
-Wayland
-Morro
sdSRvlV.png
@cryptography [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26860855] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/268609/26860855_350.png[/img] [/url] can I get a fullbody of him with accent color?? His design is in his bio
@cryptography

26860855_350.png

can I get a fullbody of him with accent color?? His design is in his bio
VGlYaSx.png