Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Kino's Writing Shop!~
[center][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/44a5bbabf0b98f0ae67604c9f5aadcba/tumblr_inline_nwejxggzmd1t959te_540.png[/img][size=7][font=Century Gothic]~Kino's Writing Shop!~[/font][/size][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/44a5bbabf0b98f0ae67604c9f5aadcba/tumblr_inline_nwejxggzmd1t959te_540.png[/img] --------------------------- [size=6][font=Gabriola]Welcome to my writing shop! Here I do many lore writings for your dragons to have cool and unique backgrounds. I am a student writer and have scored A+'s on my compositions/essays. I hope that I can use my skills to write for you![/font][/size] --------------------------- [size=7][font=Century][b]PRICES:[/b][/size] [size=5]Long Biography/Lore: 10kt++/20g Medium Biography/Lore: 7kt++/10g Short Biography/Lore: 5kt/5g *Note; I will write accordingly to your biography template. If you do not have one, I will use one of Mibella's templates [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2103505][u]here.[/u][/url][/font][/size] --------------------------- [b][u][font=Cambria][size=5]Things to take note of...[/size][/font][/u][/b] [LIST] [*]Pay me after I have done your biography, so it's better fair this way for you. [*]If you are not pleased with my written biography, I'd gladly do another as compensation - of course around your likings. [*]Please fill in the form at the next post if you wish to order. [/LIST]=[/center]
tumblr_inline_nwejxggzmd1t959te_540.png~Kino's Writing Shop!~tumblr_inline_nwejxggzmd1t959te_540.png

Welcome to my writing shop! Here I do many lore writings for your dragons to have cool and unique backgrounds. I am a student writer and have scored A+'s on my compositions/essays. I hope that I can use my skills to write for you!

PRICES:

Long Biography/Lore: 10kt++/20g

Medium Biography/Lore: 7kt++/10g

Short Biography/Lore: 5kt/5g

*Note; I will write accordingly to your biography template. If you do not have one, I will use one of Mibella's templates here.

Things to take note of...
  • Pay me after I have done your biography, so it's better fair this way for you.
  • If you are not pleased with my written biography, I'd gladly do another as compensation - of course around your likings.
  • Please fill in the form at the next post if you wish to order.
=
[center][size=7][font=Candara]Spots Open:[/font][/size] [font=Candara][size=5]1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - Will be done in 1-3 days max![/size][/font][/center] ------------------------------- ------------------------------- ------------------------------- ------------------------------- ------------------------------- [center][code] Username: Length of bio: Dragon(s) you want bios for: Payment: Persona of dragon?: Short backstory?:[/code][/center] ------------------------------- ------------------------------- ------------------------------- ------------------------------- ------------------------------- [center][b][size=7][font=Franklin Gothic Medium]Example(s):[/font][/size][/b] [font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=5][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=302038&did=30883820]Detidie (My clan matriarch)[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=302038&tab=dragon&did=33244055]Frethnyth(My clan's 'sucessor')[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=302038&did=30883821]Zeldryrras :SOON TO BE FINISHED:(My clan's patriarch)[/url][/size][/font] ------------------------------- ------------------------------- ------------------------------- ------------------------------- ------------------------------- [SIZE=7][FONT=PAPYRUS]SHOP STATUS: OPEN![/FONT][/SIZE][/center]
Spots Open:

1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

Will be done in 1-3 days max!

Code:
Username: Length of bio: Dragon(s) you want bios for: Payment: Persona of dragon?: Short backstory?:

@Kinovera
Username: Averat
Length of bio: Medium
Dragon(s) you want bios for: Pisa
Payment: 10 gems
Persona of dragon?: ?
Short backstory?: ?
@Kinovera
Username: Averat
Length of bio: Medium
Dragon(s) you want bios for: Pisa
Payment: 10 gems
Persona of dragon?: ?
Short backstory?: ?
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
Hi @Averat! Thank you for being the first one to commission me. However, I need to know what Pisa is like, for example...

She's evil? She's an orphan? She has a twin? She likes animals?...etc.

Before I can write your lore, I need to know that. UNLESS you want me to make one up for her, I can do that as well ^^
Hi @Averat! Thank you for being the first one to commission me. However, I need to know what Pisa is like, for example...

She's evil? She's an orphan? She has a twin? She likes animals?...etc.

Before I can write your lore, I need to know that. UNLESS you want me to make one up for her, I can do that as well ^^
@Kinovera
Well, I have two versions of her current lore... Also, her full name is Pisa Blossom. If you use a bio lay-out, make it a nature one, please!

1 (older): She's shade-touched and is a prisoner. (please don't use this, unless you want to add it in as a little backstory?)
2 (newer): She was given Starwood. She's kind-hearted and is half shadow, half nature. She always says that she wants to be pure nature flight, though.

(you can include her familiar if you want, if you want more info then look at Starwood's bio.)
@Kinovera
Well, I have two versions of her current lore... Also, her full name is Pisa Blossom. If you use a bio lay-out, make it a nature one, please!

1 (older): She's shade-touched and is a prisoner. (please don't use this, unless you want to add it in as a little backstory?)
2 (newer): She was given Starwood. She's kind-hearted and is half shadow, half nature. She always says that she wants to be pure nature flight, though.

(you can include her familiar if you want, if you want more info then look at Starwood's bio.)
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@Averat well, that sounds rather fun to work on. I'll get to it as soon as possible! Meanwhile, could you send a pending crossroads over with your payment? Thank you >w<
@Averat well, that sounds rather fun to work on. I'll get to it as soon as possible! Meanwhile, could you send a pending crossroads over with your payment? Thank you >w<
@Kinovera Moved to Art Sales! The Creative Corner is not a sales forum. Thank you!
@Kinovera Moved to Art Sales! The Creative Corner is not a sales forum. Thank you!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@Kinovera

Username: RisingFlames (please copy and paste when replying. Too many miss-pings...)
Length of bio: Long
Dragon(s) you want bios for: Calixto and Thrall
Payment: Treasure. Up to you how much. Might need time to gather it up.

Persona of dragon?: Calixto is rather sweet and caring despite what he* has to put up with from Thrall, often going out of his way to make sure the latter feels as comfortable as possible. Thrall, on the other hand, is very grouchy and generally very snappy at anyone and everyone. Though Thrall's personality may come from the fact that the opal gene he has is a sort of mutated version, causing him actual dull pain wherever the cracks of it are.

Short backstory?: Calixto was hired as Thrall's butler from a young age and is most likely going to serve him his entire life. Thrall's past is entirely a mystery to me so feel free to come up with something. Other than the above I've got no ideas.

If you want to add in Aura as well feel free, she's Thrall's older sister. But that isn't needed as I'll be happy with something just for Calixto and Thrall themselves C: Also, no need for a bio tamplate. Very few of my dragons have them... If you want to add one, though, just don't do an overly complex one. Thrall's mother and father have examples of the bio tamplates I like.

Thrall's also going to eventually be a pearlcatcher, just as a side note.

(*Calixto is male in lore despite being female site-wise. For one thing this allows for possible breeding later (which I love to do) and for another I'll eventually be changing him into a guardian, of which I don't usually like the male pose of so it works out.)

Sorry for the double ping! I couldn't edit the last one due to it thinking it posted back when this was in the CC... Anyway, had to fix one-two things and I couldn't do that if I couldn't edit it... Right? ^^;
@Kinovera

Username: RisingFlames (please copy and paste when replying. Too many miss-pings...)
Length of bio: Long
Dragon(s) you want bios for: Calixto and Thrall
Payment: Treasure. Up to you how much. Might need time to gather it up.

Persona of dragon?: Calixto is rather sweet and caring despite what he* has to put up with from Thrall, often going out of his way to make sure the latter feels as comfortable as possible. Thrall, on the other hand, is very grouchy and generally very snappy at anyone and everyone. Though Thrall's personality may come from the fact that the opal gene he has is a sort of mutated version, causing him actual dull pain wherever the cracks of it are.

Short backstory?: Calixto was hired as Thrall's butler from a young age and is most likely going to serve him his entire life. Thrall's past is entirely a mystery to me so feel free to come up with something. Other than the above I've got no ideas.

If you want to add in Aura as well feel free, she's Thrall's older sister. But that isn't needed as I'll be happy with something just for Calixto and Thrall themselves C: Also, no need for a bio tamplate. Very few of my dragons have them... If you want to add one, though, just don't do an overly complex one. Thrall's mother and father have examples of the bio tamplates I like.

Thrall's also going to eventually be a pearlcatcher, just as a side note.

(*Calixto is male in lore despite being female site-wise. For one thing this allows for possible breeding later (which I love to do) and for another I'll eventually be changing him into a guardian, of which I don't usually like the male pose of so it works out.)

Sorry for the double ping! I couldn't edit the last one due to it thinking it posted back when this was in the CC... Anyway, had to fix one-two things and I couldn't do that if I couldn't edit it... Right? ^^;
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
@Kinovera
"Pay me after I have done your biography, so it's better fair this way for you."

You wrote that.
@Kinovera
"Pay me after I have done your biography, so it's better fair this way for you."

You wrote that.
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon