Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ?A Wannabe's Art Shop?
1 2 3
Hello, Lovelies! Welcome to my… art shop? Yeah, it's an art shop. I think that’s what I’m calling this anyways.

My name is Snipely. ^^ I'm still really new here, but I'm running out of things to do with my dragons, and ways to annoy my friends on here.
I fancy myself a wannabe digital artist, So here I am taking commissions... mostly to fund my newfound dragon apparel addiction.... (and practice my craft.)

*ahem* Anyways!!!

There are a few things I think I should state right off the bat.

1) This is the first time I’ve ever done this.

2) I. Am. Not. Fast. - I have real life to attend to, and any of my pieces typically take between two and ten days to finish. (It depends on wether or not the art Gods are smiling upon me…) so if getting something tomorrow is an absolute priority, I am not your girl!

3) I... hate... backgrounds. Mostly because I am not very good at them. Logically I should practice them more often.

4) Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

5) All of my work is done digitally, but in a traditional style......? Actually my style is just.... It’s just weird. Examples will follow below.

:::What I Draw:::

Humans, dragons, humanoids, and Original Characters, (OC’s). I don’t typically do existing characters, but I’d be open to the idea if you wanted one. ^^

:::Ordering Information:::

If you are interested in commissioning me, simply notify me via Private Message or ping me here in this thread.
:::Pricing and Payment::: ***

(***I’m still trying to figure out what my art is worth…. and Flight Rising currency in general to be honest. I had trouble finding other artists with similar styles to find a good starting point for my prices.... SOOOOO. These prices are subject to change in either direction. ?)

For all prices, please assume that 1,000 treasure = 1 gem. (That seems to be pretty standard???)
I am happy to accept payment in treasure, gems, and apparel items I like. (See; Pastel things. Sparkly things. Jewelry. Fluffy tail feathers. Armor & weapons. Flower crowns.)

Feel free to make me offers, I don’t bite!
~ Basic Sketches ~

1) Character Bust: 5,000 treasure.
2) Waist-Up: 8,000 treasure.
3) Full Body Drawing: 10,000 treasure.

~ Full Drawing - Lineart and Optional Greyscale Shading ~

1) Character Bust: 10,000 treasure.
2) Waist-Up: 15,000 treasure.
3) Full Body Drawing: 30,000 treasure.

~ Colored & Shaded ~

1) Character Bust: 20,000 treasure.
2) Waist-Up: 30,000 treasure.
3) Full Body Drawing: 40,000 treasure.

Please let me know how you want your character posed/portrayed.
If you want me to draw a dragon, kindly leave me a link to their page!
Please note that incredibly complex requests or incredibly detailed apparel items might tack a little extra onto your final price! <3
:::Commission Slots:::

For starters, so as to not overwhelm myself, I am only going to allow 3 fillable slots.
1) gabrielnovak (WIP)

2) Empty

3) Empty

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:::Examples of my Work:::

So, um... I don't actually have any examples of dragons I've drawn recently. (Blame a crashed hard drive and my recent transition from paper to digital???)
I'll get to work on fixing that.

Basic Sketch: One I never finished, with some started color:::
TheWarrior_zps8ok10dx3.jpeg

Basic Lineart:::
TheSeerBW_zpshdahuyzc.jpeg

Full Color/Shaded:::

TheSeer_zpsofqqjetf.jpeg

battlemage_zpsp34rxhqv.jpeg

alice_zps4qesmylm.jpeg

FlowerChild_zpsjkynqjsq.jpeg
Hello, Lovelies! Welcome to my… art shop? Yeah, it's an art shop. I think that’s what I’m calling this anyways.

My name is Snipely. ^^ I'm still really new here, but I'm running out of things to do with my dragons, and ways to annoy my friends on here.
I fancy myself a wannabe digital artist, So here I am taking commissions... mostly to fund my newfound dragon apparel addiction.... (and practice my craft.)

*ahem* Anyways!!!

There are a few things I think I should state right off the bat.

1) This is the first time I’ve ever done this.

2) I. Am. Not. Fast. - I have real life to attend to, and any of my pieces typically take between two and ten days to finish. (It depends on wether or not the art Gods are smiling upon me…) so if getting something tomorrow is an absolute priority, I am not your girl!

3) I... hate... backgrounds. Mostly because I am not very good at them. Logically I should practice them more often.

4) Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

5) All of my work is done digitally, but in a traditional style......? Actually my style is just.... It’s just weird. Examples will follow below.

:::What I Draw:::

Humans, dragons, humanoids, and Original Characters, (OC’s). I don’t typically do existing characters, but I’d be open to the idea if you wanted one. ^^

:::Ordering Information:::

If you are interested in commissioning me, simply notify me via Private Message or ping me here in this thread.
:::Pricing and Payment::: ***

(***I’m still trying to figure out what my art is worth…. and Flight Rising currency in general to be honest. I had trouble finding other artists with similar styles to find a good starting point for my prices.... SOOOOO. These prices are subject to change in either direction. ?)

For all prices, please assume that 1,000 treasure = 1 gem. (That seems to be pretty standard???)
I am happy to accept payment in treasure, gems, and apparel items I like. (See; Pastel things. Sparkly things. Jewelry. Fluffy tail feathers. Armor & weapons. Flower crowns.)

Feel free to make me offers, I don’t bite!
~ Basic Sketches ~

1) Character Bust: 5,000 treasure.
2) Waist-Up: 8,000 treasure.
3) Full Body Drawing: 10,000 treasure.

~ Full Drawing - Lineart and Optional Greyscale Shading ~

1) Character Bust: 10,000 treasure.
2) Waist-Up: 15,000 treasure.
3) Full Body Drawing: 30,000 treasure.

~ Colored & Shaded ~

1) Character Bust: 20,000 treasure.
2) Waist-Up: 30,000 treasure.
3) Full Body Drawing: 40,000 treasure.

Please let me know how you want your character posed/portrayed.
If you want me to draw a dragon, kindly leave me a link to their page!
Please note that incredibly complex requests or incredibly detailed apparel items might tack a little extra onto your final price! <3
:::Commission Slots:::

For starters, so as to not overwhelm myself, I am only going to allow 3 fillable slots.
1) gabrielnovak (WIP)

2) Empty

3) Empty

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:::Examples of my Work:::

So, um... I don't actually have any examples of dragons I've drawn recently. (Blame a crashed hard drive and my recent transition from paper to digital???)
I'll get to work on fixing that.

Basic Sketch: One I never finished, with some started color:::
TheWarrior_zps8ok10dx3.jpeg

Basic Lineart:::
TheSeerBW_zpshdahuyzc.jpeg

Full Color/Shaded:::

TheSeer_zpsofqqjetf.jpeg

battlemage_zpsp34rxhqv.jpeg

alice_zps4qesmylm.jpeg

FlowerChild_zpsjkynqjsq.jpeg
^
^
Encouraging bump!! *stalks your art shop*
Encouraging bump!! *stalks your art shop*
wI4Lh9z.png
^
^
@SnipelyOne Hi! Would you be willing to do a colour and shaded fullbody of this girl? [img]http://i.imgur.com/DMJDoab.jpg[/img] Her head isn't connected to her neck, btw. She has on a suit jacket on top and a short skirt on the bottom. I can pay before or after, your choice!
@SnipelyOne
Hi! Would you be willing to do a colour and shaded fullbody of this girl?
DMJDoab.jpg
Her head isn't connected to her neck, btw. She has on a suit jacket on top and a short skirt on the bottom. I can pay before or after, your choice!
they/them
@gabrielnovak

Of course!

Colored & Shaded would be 40,000 treasure/40 gems, or whatever apparel/dragon haggling came about.

I have a few questions for you.

1) Is her head solid colored, or is it multi-colored and kinda swirled together? I can't tell if that effect was intentional or not.

2) Define 'short skirt' for me? Skater skirt? Anime schoolgirl skirt? Pencil skirt?

3) Does she wear a tie with said suit jacket?

4) Could you give me a vague description of her body type?

Thank you!

EDIT: Payment after is fine!
@gabrielnovak

Of course!

Colored & Shaded would be 40,000 treasure/40 gems, or whatever apparel/dragon haggling came about.

I have a few questions for you.

1) Is her head solid colored, or is it multi-colored and kinda swirled together? I can't tell if that effect was intentional or not.

2) Define 'short skirt' for me? Skater skirt? Anime schoolgirl skirt? Pencil skirt?

3) Does she wear a tie with said suit jacket?

4) Could you give me a vague description of her body type?

Thank you!

EDIT: Payment after is fine!
@SnipelyOne
Awesome! Her head is light and dark blue! A tutu or something similar would be great. Yes, a tie with suit jacket (whatever colour fits best, not necessarily black). She is very thin with thicker thighs. Again, thanks!
@SnipelyOne
Awesome! Her head is light and dark blue! A tutu or something similar would be great. Yes, a tie with suit jacket (whatever colour fits best, not necessarily black). She is very thin with thicker thighs. Again, thanks!
they/them
@gabrielnovak

On it!
@gabrielnovak

On it!
@gabrielnovak

Turns out I wasn't much for sleeping tonight.
Here's your thing!
Is there anything you'd like changed/added/modified?

Commish1.1_zpsmuolix44.jpeg

Cheers!
@gabrielnovak

Turns out I wasn't much for sleeping tonight.
Here's your thing!
Is there anything you'd like changed/added/modified?

Commish1.1_zpsmuolix44.jpeg

Cheers!
Friendly bump!
Friendly bump!
Three hours ahead of flight rising
1 2 3