Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [DOM] Earth Art for Fodder ~CLOSED OLD~
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14
Another bump!
Another bump!
Up again! I freaking love the finished pieces I've seen so far!
Up again! I freaking love the finished pieces I've seen so far!
Up again!
Up again!
@HBDinovaldo Sorry if this is a silly question, but what type of drawing is your middle example considered? I'd love to order one, but I want to know before I commit since I'm not sure how much time I have to level this week haha!
@HBDinovaldo Sorry if this is a silly question, but what type of drawing is your middle example considered? I'd love to order one, but I want to know before I commit since I'm not sure how much time I have to level this week haha!
tumblr_ouq7f7udIz1v8lm95o1_r3_100.gif3DgI354.gif
To ping me, use @Knightess, not KnightLESS or KnightNESS. They're really cool names, but I won't see the message! ;o; Thanks~

ZGitmNV.png
@Dreadnoughtus

Howdy! I'm slowly returning to FR and noticed we're pushing. I have a bunch of dragons I'm liquidating in a thread here with tons of fodder, some already levelled (4-19). I also have some Level 25 fighters.
I'm interested in traditional ink fullbody or digital fullbody, but it's a character not on FlightRising. Still a dragon!
Are you interested?
@Dreadnoughtus

Howdy! I'm slowly returning to FR and noticed we're pushing. I have a bunch of dragons I'm liquidating in a thread here with tons of fodder, some already levelled (4-19). I also have some Level 25 fighters.
I'm interested in traditional ink fullbody or digital fullbody, but it's a character not on FlightRising. Still a dragon!
Are you interested?
aDERPtables
@Stryder Sure I'm up for a non-flightrising dragon! Ink fullbody would be 40 levels, while digital would be 60, so whichever you choose would be the amount of levels to send. Go ahead and fill out a form on this thread so I can keep track with a link or picture of the character, then send any combination of fodder that works and I will get to work right away!
@Stryder Sure I'm up for a non-flightrising dragon! Ink fullbody would be 40 levels, while digital would be 60, so whichever you choose would be the amount of levels to send. Go ahead and fill out a form on this thread so I can keep track with a link or picture of the character, then send any combination of fodder that works and I will get to work right away!
CVX0Ylh.png
Up goes the thread!
Up goes the thread!
@Dreadnoughtus
Username: Stryder
UserID: 29803
Art Type (digital or traditional): Whichever you prefer!
If traditional, ink or colored: Minor colouring?
Fullbody or Bust: Fullbody
Dragon/character to be referenced: "Stryder" - Loose colour reference here, none of his refs are accurate. Website including description & existing refs
Notes/Additional Requests:

List of exalts:
Nuvujak, level 8
Djaghen, level 10
Djengo, level 4
Howlite, level 9
Ema, level 4
Siege, level 8
Level 1:
Goat, Pontiac, Raodra, Sol, Galtero, Natalia, Unnamed, Orithyia, Luna, Unnamed, Unnamed, Unnamed, Unnamed, Unnamed, Unnamed, Unnamed, Ash
@Dreadnoughtus
Username: Stryder
UserID: 29803
Art Type (digital or traditional): Whichever you prefer!
If traditional, ink or colored: Minor colouring?
Fullbody or Bust: Fullbody
Dragon/character to be referenced: "Stryder" - Loose colour reference here, none of his refs are accurate. Website including description & existing refs
Notes/Additional Requests:

List of exalts:
Nuvujak, level 8
Djaghen, level 10
Djengo, level 4
Howlite, level 9
Ema, level 4
Siege, level 8
Level 1:
Goat, Pontiac, Raodra, Sol, Galtero, Natalia, Unnamed, Orithyia, Luna, Unnamed, Unnamed, Unnamed, Unnamed, Unnamed, Unnamed, Unnamed, Ash
aDERPtables
@Stryder Got you noted down as paid and your dragons picked up! I'll get started ASAP!
@Stryder Got you noted down as paid and your dragons picked up! I'll get started ASAP!
CVX0Ylh.png
@Knightess You mean this one? [center][img]http://file.toyhou.se/images/3306612_gkMm540N4CVeZdb.png[/img][/center] In all technicalities, it's a pixel full-body, but at that size and level of detail, I'd be willing to let something like that go for the price of a painted bust (40 levels).
@Knightess You mean this one?

3306612_gkMm540N4CVeZdb.png

In all technicalities, it's a pixel full-body, but at that size and level of detail, I'd be willing to let something like that go for the price of a painted bust (40 levels).
pepis_by_minecr_aft-dbxskxp.gif

• Marc • he/him • Iban Peranakan • FR -02:00 / UTC -10:00, no DST •
Former Earth Dom Organization Council

1sAnyd1.gif
bisexual_pride_by_my_world_is_split-dbjdpzj.png

03XKUqf.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14