Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | uSco's Art shop (USD open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Vanitas @Fimbrethil @BuildingBridges @copiousPeplom @pickpocket @GreyWays @Dew @Vhyxalas @Lukee @birdfairy @Addmon @EpikBri @MasakiSaphir @PhoenixMiko @whoiseliza @Juleatic @Naga @Zyxyz @ratbones @lome @Mesai @humanityxpeople @EmeraldSkye @RoombaKittens @Saphirosa @Cindercate @Fletcher @Rexxasaurus @Trachynhawb @Smalldoll @Niharike @VeiledOverdose @Becquerell @kragar @LemonQuartz @Shadowfire1223 @CaligulasPeri @Lyra531

Two treasure slots are open. I might take more, or open a waitlist, depending on the amount of interest. USD orders are open with unlimited slots, too, and now with Paypal.
@Vanitas @Fimbrethil @BuildingBridges @copiousPeplom @pickpocket @GreyWays @Dew @Vhyxalas @Lukee @birdfairy @Addmon @EpikBri @MasakiSaphir @PhoenixMiko @whoiseliza @Juleatic @Naga @Zyxyz @ratbones @lome @Mesai @humanityxpeople @EmeraldSkye @RoombaKittens @Saphirosa @Cindercate @Fletcher @Rexxasaurus @Trachynhawb @Smalldoll @Niharike @VeiledOverdose @Becquerell @kragar @LemonQuartz @Shadowfire1223 @CaligulasPeri @Lyra531

Two treasure slots are open. I might take more, or open a waitlist, depending on the amount of interest. USD orders are open with unlimited slots, too, and now with Paypal.
@uSco Could I reserve a treasure slot? Will post form shortly, currently on mobile.
@uSco Could I reserve a treasure slot? Will post form shortly, currently on mobile.
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

x
hjhGLON.png
@Becquerell

Yes, it's been reserved.
@Becquerell

Yes, it's been reserved.
@uSco Great, thank you very much! Username: Becquerel Dragon name: Alani Dragon image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34377020] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/343771/34377020_350.png[/img] [/url] Apparel included: The embers & silk veil if possible, will gladly pay extra. Other: Artist's freedom, I haven't developed her lore-wise really at all, but I consider her a very happy-go-lucky dragon.
@uSco Great, thank you very much!

Username: Becquerel
Dragon name: Alani
Dragon image:
34377020_350.png

Apparel included: The embers & silk veil if possible, will gladly pay extra.
Other: Artist's freedom, I haven't developed her lore-wise really at all, but I consider her a very happy-go-lucky dragon.
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

x
hjhGLON.png
@Becquerell

The embers, shouldn't be a problem. The normal 400k is fine. Please send it by Crossroads, and I'll get started right away.
@Becquerell

The embers, shouldn't be a problem. The normal 400k is fine. Please send it by Crossroads, and I'll get started right away.
@uSco
I'd like to reserve a treasure slot please.
@uSco
I'd like to reserve a treasure slot please.
Art by Drytil
@Addmon

Reserved.
@Addmon

Reserved.
@uSco I will start this off by saying: if you don't want to do a couples piece right now, let me know and I'll pick a different dragon. [b]Username[/b]: Addmon [b]Dragon names[/b]: Princess and Buttface [b]Dragon images[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7852458] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/78525/7852458_350.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7852459] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/78525/7852459_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Apparel included[/b]: Coatl: Teardrop Citrine Earrings. I think the rest of her apparel isn't visible in a headshot. Wildclaw: Dew Laden White Rose, Veteran's Eye Scar, Alabaster Filigree Helmet, Alabaster Filigree Breastplate [b]Other[/b]: Please include both of their accents. The Coatl accent has a false underbelly and various head/neck jewelry, and the Wildclaw accent has a pink flower that's visible near the head armor.. It also has a pink unicorn-style horn, but I do NOT want that included. (I didn't even realize it was part of the accent until recently, oops.) As for pose and expression ideas... Buttface (the Wildclaw) is enamored with Princess and presents her with gifts roses / etc as a sign of his affection. Princess remains unimpressed. If you could convey something like that in the image, it would be great. PS - the two pieces I commissioned from you in the past are still two of my favorites. I get so excited every time I snag one of your slots.
@uSco
I will start this off by saying: if you don't want to do a couples piece right now, let me know and I'll pick a different dragon.

Username: Addmon
Dragon names: Princess and Buttface
Dragon images:

7852458_350.png

7852459_350.png

Apparel included:
Coatl: Teardrop Citrine Earrings. I think the rest of her apparel isn't visible in a headshot.
Wildclaw: Dew Laden White Rose, Veteran's Eye Scar, Alabaster Filigree Helmet, Alabaster Filigree Breastplate
Other:
Please include both of their accents. The Coatl accent has a false underbelly and various head/neck jewelry, and the Wildclaw accent has a pink flower that's visible near the head armor.. It also has a pink unicorn-style horn, but I do NOT want that included. (I didn't even realize it was part of the accent until recently, oops.)

As for pose and expression ideas... Buttface (the Wildclaw) is enamored with Princess and presents her with gifts roses / etc as a sign of his affection. Princess remains unimpressed. If you could convey something like that in the image, it would be great.

PS - the two pieces I commissioned from you in the past are still two of my favorites. I get so excited every time I snag one of your slots.
Art by Drytil
@Addmon

Thank you, I appreciate it immensely. A couple image is fine. This one, is going to be fun. The accent and apparel on the Coatl, is simple enough. But the Wildclaw's, will bring the total up to 850k. If that's fine, please send it through Crossroads, and I'll accept it when I'm ready to begin your order.
@Addmon

Thank you, I appreciate it immensely. A couple image is fine. This one, is going to be fun. The accent and apparel on the Coatl, is simple enough. But the Wildclaw's, will bring the total up to 850k. If that's fine, please send it through Crossroads, and I'll accept it when I'm ready to begin your order.
@uSco
Sounds good. Give me an hour or so to convert my gems to treasure, and then I'll send it over.
@uSco
Sounds good. Give me an hour or so to convert my gems to treasure, and then I'll send it over.
Art by Drytil
1 2 3 4 5 6 7