Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Babine puffs art
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31
before bed bump!
before bed bump!
fuck_smal_boi_adopt.png fuck_smal_boi_art.png fuck_smal_boi_accent.png Yr0dYV1.png
bump
@oshawott do reply to previous question, i have the traditional sketch already but i will not do it digitally until you respond and i can calculate the price....... this is simply for my organisational needs
bump
@oshawott do reply to previous question, i have the traditional sketch already but i will not do it digitally until you respond and i can calculate the price....... this is simply for my organisational needs
fuck_smal_boi_adopt.png fuck_smal_boi_art.png fuck_smal_boi_accent.png Yr0dYV1.png
@BabPuff

Sorry about that I had to go to bed it was getting pretty late for me! No problem here is the list apparel she is wearing :)

Sepia Rose Thorn Banner, Sunchaser Jewelry, Sepia Rose Thorn Arm Tangle, Sepia Rose Thorn Collar, Sepia Rose Thorn Leg Tangle, Sepia Rose Thorn Stockings, Sepia Rose Thorn Tail Tangle, Sepia Rose Thorn Wing Tangle.

accent is: feathered brown [didn't know if you needed that]
@BabPuff

Sorry about that I had to go to bed it was getting pretty late for me! No problem here is the list apparel she is wearing :)

Sepia Rose Thorn Banner, Sunchaser Jewelry, Sepia Rose Thorn Arm Tangle, Sepia Rose Thorn Collar, Sepia Rose Thorn Leg Tangle, Sepia Rose Thorn Stockings, Sepia Rose Thorn Tail Tangle, Sepia Rose Thorn Wing Tangle.

accent is: feathered brown [didn't know if you needed that]
oshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gif
70g base price
+
10g for the semicomplex accent
+
30g for apparel that will be visible on bust
thats 110g
so your payment should be a message to me containing 110 gems, the message that this is a payment and preferably your order form...... please and thank you
@oshawott
70g base price
+
10g for the semicomplex accent
+
30g for apparel that will be visible on bust
thats 110g
so your payment should be a message to me containing 110 gems, the message that this is a payment and preferably your order form...... please and thank you
@oshawott
@BabPuff

Alrighty ill send it all over now!
@BabPuff

Alrighty ill send it all over now!
oshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gif
bump~
bump~
BUMP
BUMP
dragon: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=1&breed=4&element=8&gender=1&tert=102&tertgene=14&winggene=1&wings=39&auth=bfeafcaa57c7685d97ba50f78b4c4dea6e06aea7&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/332355/33235495_350.png[/img] i will pay with: t you should know: She is very sweet and enthusiastic about nature and making friends apparel i want: flowering gladeboughs, dryad's guise, heatherbed lily, verdant sage lantern (if it'll fit floating around somewhere) do you want accent: no what commission type are you wanting: colored digital bust @BabPuff
dragon:
dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=1&breed=4&element=8&gender=1&tert=102&tertgene=14&winggene=1&wings=39&auth=bfeafcaa57c7685d97ba50f78b4c4dea6e06aea7&dummyext=prev.png
33235495_350.png
i will pay with: t
you should know: She is very sweet and enthusiastic about nature and making friends
apparel i want: flowering gladeboughs, dryad's guise, heatherbed lily, verdant sage lantern (if it'll fit floating around somewhere)
do you want accent: no
what commission type are you wanting: colored digital bust

@BabPuff
dd2f6rw-ac5f2f99-317c-4489-9035-375bb03bbb19.png0xvl6B4.png
alrighty ive got the sketch done, send payment of 95kt and ill start the digital version!!

@lunarparadox
alrighty ive got the sketch done, send payment of 95kt and ill start the digital version!!

@lunarparadox
@Oshawott DONE [i]glitter an confetti are tossed around as a drumroll starts to play[/i] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/224198060622872577/335230464505806849/1499995365932.png[/img]
@Oshawott
DONE
glitter an confetti are tossed around as a drumroll starts to play
1499995365932.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31