Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | • flex-priced dragon/human busts! [PING]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@giraffes

sure! i'm planning on opening some slots for gem commission soon.
@giraffes

sure! i'm planning on opening some slots for gem commission soon.
tumblr_o0zdk7U6M21u3wsjco6_250.png a1rYPJ5.png

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
@gavilon @limbic @paradoxerror @giraffes

slots are open! i'm prioritising gem commissions, currently (i have some gem scrolls i need to get my hands on)
@gavilon @limbic @paradoxerror @giraffes

slots are open! i'm prioritising gem commissions, currently (i have some gem scrolls i need to get my hands on)

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
@orru what do your dragons look like?
@orru what do your dragons look like?
@giraffes

i don't have an example in this style on me right now (i'm on mobile), but i'd be happy to get one for you in a few hours once i get home!
@giraffes

i don't have an example in this style on me right now (i'm on mobile), but i'd be happy to get one for you in a few hours once i get home!

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
@orru thanks :D can't wait
@orru thanks :D can't wait
[font=book antique]@giraffes here's an example!! i drew a new one up instead of using old art since my style has grown a bit. i'll throw this on the first page as well ~ [center][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/a8ceef774f0bea1a626e5ab540792ba2/tumblr_omwped5P531vx9bo7o1_1280.png[/img][/center]
@giraffes

here's an example!! i drew a new one up instead of using old art since my style has grown a bit. i'll throw this on the first page as well ~

tumblr_omwped5P531vx9bo7o1_1280.png

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
@orru I love both the gijinka and the derg style so much :O so cute!!! So I'm about to be coming into a decent sum of currency in the near future(my sister quit playing and is gonna send me all her old stuff so mainly old apparel and whatnot( I really hope she gives me her sprite) and I'm also holding an expensive derg( Sapphire/Sapphire/ cyan to be exact)while a person collects money) so could I get back to you soon? Im sorry I don't have the payment quite yet
@orru I love both the gijinka and the derg style so much :O so cute!!! So I'm about to be coming into a decent sum of currency in the near future(my sister quit playing and is gonna send me all her old stuff so mainly old apparel and whatnot( I really hope she gives me her sprite) and I'm also holding an expensive derg( Sapphire/Sapphire/ cyan to be exact)while a person collects money) so could I get back to you soon? Im sorry I don't have the payment quite yet
@giraffes

no problem! would you like me to save a slot for you?
@giraffes

no problem! would you like me to save a slot for you?

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
@orru pretty please! If someone has all of the money before me though, give the slot to them. I'll come back eventually :)
(I just wish she would stop playing archage and actually do it)
@orru pretty please! If someone has all of the money before me though, give the slot to them. I'll come back eventually :)
(I just wish she would stop playing archage and actually do it)
@Orru If you still have slots, I'd love to snag a gem one.
@Orru If you still have slots, I'd love to snag a gem one.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18