Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Interest check - Don't Starve inspired
1 2 3
This post is also to be found in Creative corner. I'm not sure about the rules about posting the same in several forum pages but ohwell.

So, I used to draw a lot of Don't Starve fanart, and it suddenly inspired me again so - I tried to do FR dragons in an DS inspired style. I might open commissions for these, but I want to see the interest;

What do you think, and how much would you pay for one?

Note - The example under is a little rushed, so it will be be done proper if I open commissions~

dbpoa8.png
This post is also to be found in Creative corner. I'm not sure about the rules about posting the same in several forum pages but ohwell.

So, I used to draw a lot of Don't Starve fanart, and it suddenly inspired me again so - I tried to do FR dragons in an DS inspired style. I might open commissions for these, but I want to see the interest;

What do you think, and how much would you pay for one?

Note - The example under is a little rushed, so it will be be done proper if I open commissions~

dbpoa8.png
@Midgew

OH GOODNESS ME YES

that's cute

IDK, would 75kT be a good offer? Let me know when you start doing these def. because I WILL BUY THEM ALL.
@Midgew

OH GOODNESS ME YES

that's cute

IDK, would 75kT be a good offer? Let me know when you start doing these def. because I WILL BUY THEM ALL.
bogsneak_by_aard_rinn-daifo9q.png
@Midgew
oh my good lord i need this in my life...
i'd pay 150kt-200kt, honestly. thats so good....ping me if you end up opening commissions for this ! ! !
@Midgew
oh my good lord i need this in my life...
i'd pay 150kt-200kt, honestly. thats so good....ping me if you end up opening commissions for this ! ! !
4AICVC9.jpg
@Midgew

Ohhh yes! These are adorable! If you decide to do apparel when you open up commissions I'd love a ping!!

I want one of my boy Riko~ :D

75-100kT sounds fair as a base price, plus 5-10kT per apparel depending on complexly or something along those lines?
@Midgew

Ohhh yes! These are adorable! If you decide to do apparel when you open up commissions I'd love a ping!!

I want one of my boy Riko~ :D

75-100kT sounds fair as a base price, plus 5-10kT per apparel depending on complexly or something along those lines?
v1jfbsW.png
Female | 28 | Canada
FR Time +3
@AardRinn

I will ping whenever I open them :>

Around 75kT sounds good, as they're somewhat "simple" to do - but I guess I will add and subtract depending on apparel and such. Thanks for the interest and suggestion :D
@AardRinn

I will ping whenever I open them :>

Around 75kT sounds good, as they're somewhat "simple" to do - but I guess I will add and subtract depending on apparel and such. Thanks for the interest and suggestion :D
@Midgew - YELLS I LOVE DON'T STARVE

Yo`. Even if you don't have a shop for this, hmu I will totally cough up money for one of these. It's so cute & good & just??? YES,,

Not sure about pricing, so I'll just agree with everyone else above me since I have horrible experience with trying to price things lmao.

But yes.

You should do it.

//sticks out leggi

Hmu if you do; I wanna be pinged for this asap c:
@Midgew - YELLS I LOVE DON'T STARVE

Yo`. Even if you don't have a shop for this, hmu I will totally cough up money for one of these. It's so cute & good & just??? YES,,

Not sure about pricing, so I'll just agree with everyone else above me since I have horrible experience with trying to price things lmao.

But yes.

You should do it.

//sticks out leggi

Hmu if you do; I wanna be pinged for this asap c:
fBZO2yk.png
@Midgew
Ahhhh I love Don't Starve, these are super cute! I would be interested, if you open them up I'd love a ping (especially if you do OCs as well <3).

I agree on the 75-100kt being a good base price and scaling it with complexity. c:
@Midgew
Ahhhh I love Don't Starve, these are super cute! I would be interested, if you open them up I'd love a ping (especially if you do OCs as well <3).

I agree on the 75-100kt being a good base price and scaling it with complexity. c:
z9OsVtc.png

TIpezy1.png

WKtl2lb.png
R3T9Jmp.png
@Midgew

I'd be very interested in this! Would these be adoptable or custom work in this style? If the second, then I'd pay 100kt+ easily, especially if clothing are added.
@Midgew

I'd be very interested in this! Would these be adoptable or custom work in this style? If the second, then I'd pay 100kt+ easily, especially if clothing are added.
63cb63d45f9d305a5fd16afefa8e2b2c28c7e68c.png
@SimpleMinded - I do think 159-200kT is a bit too much for these, as they're somewhat simple overall, but it's very motivating to hear someone would pay that much for my art :D Def will ping you.

@Squeeze420 - I will do apparel (Depending on how complex they are though, but probably most) ^^ I will ping, thanks for the interest!
@SimpleMinded - I do think 159-200kT is a bit too much for these, as they're somewhat simple overall, but it's very motivating to hear someone would pay that much for my art :D Def will ping you.

@Squeeze420 - I will do apparel (Depending on how complex they are though, but probably most) ^^ I will ping, thanks for the interest!
@Midgew Slides m'legy in, akanechaan shared this piece on arcane slack and it's SO cute! I love how expressive your style is. Bless that lil face.

Would this be an adopt or custom art every time? If custom, the price will definitely go up, but for an adopt 75-100kt is perfectly reasonable as a base with add-ons for genes/apparel/accents/etc.

Let me know when you open shop!
@Midgew Slides m'legy in, akanechaan shared this piece on arcane slack and it's SO cute! I love how expressive your style is. Bless that lil face.

Would this be an adopt or custom art every time? If custom, the price will definitely go up, but for an adopt 75-100kt is perfectly reasonable as a base with add-ons for genes/apparel/accents/etc.

Let me know when you open shop!
sigmap-210907-01.pngsigmap-210907-02.pngsigmap-210907-03.pngsigmap-210907-04.png
sigmap-210907-05.pngsigmap-210907-06.png
1 2 3