Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art for retired items (closed for now!)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Valka I could do a colored fullbody without a background for it or multiple smaller works ^^
@Valka I could do a colored fullbody without a background for it or multiple smaller works ^^
RemEl2A.png Jenna
FR +10
» art shop
» accents
2zTDb8C.png
@Jahkailija If you'd be willing, I can do that trade! ;u;
@Jahkailija If you'd be willing, I can do that trade! ;u;
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
Closin the thread for now until I sort out the current orders and don't get overwhelmed! Thank you for the interest :>

@AardRinn Sounds good!

@Valka I'm more than willing! I'll shoot up a PM ^^
Closin the thread for now until I sort out the current orders and don't get overwhelmed! Thank you for the interest :>

@AardRinn Sounds good!

@Valka I'm more than willing! I'll shoot up a PM ^^
RemEl2A.png Jenna
FR +10
» art shop
» accents
2zTDb8C.png
@Jahkailija, awesome! I think I'll give you all the sashes then ^^
Its late for me rn, but could I post tomorrow what i would like in return?
@Jahkailija, awesome! I think I'll give you all the sashes then ^^
Its late for me rn, but could I post tomorrow what i would like in return?
sdSRvlV.png
@Anuubis sure thing! It's really early for me (7am) but I had an all nighter :'''D It might take a while to answer since I'm 10 hours ahead of FR time so no hurry for you either ^^
@Anuubis sure thing! It's really early for me (7am) but I had an all nighter :'''D It might take a while to answer since I'm 10 hours ahead of FR time so no hurry for you either ^^
RemEl2A.png Jenna
FR +10
» art shop
» accents
2zTDb8C.png
@Jahkailija
Please shoot me a ping when you open up again? o:
I have quite a few items I'm willin' to throw around. :)
@Jahkailija
Please shoot me a ping when you open up again? o:
I have quite a few items I'm willin' to throw around. :)
HjZUn7k.gif
@Barakitty (+others that might be reading this) sure thing! :) Anyone who wants to I can ping ahead of time (you can message here or pm me) before I open the thread again "officially" so you have time to reserve art if you want to ^^
@Barakitty (+others that might be reading this) sure thing! :) Anyone who wants to I can ping ahead of time (you can message here or pm me) before I open the thread again "officially" so you have time to reserve art if you want to ^^
RemEl2A.png Jenna
FR +10
» art shop
» accents
2zTDb8C.png
Hullo it me again - sorry for taking so long! Lots of family stuff to attend to! I was thinking this girl would be good: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27810914] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/278110/27810914_350.png[/img] [/url] She's got lore in her bio - (the second set) - based of the Legend of the Cut-Tongued Sparrow. I was hoping you could work in the three motifs from the story - the gold in her mane and spines, the sakura blossoms, and the sparrows themselves - if that'd be okay with you? Maybe her wearing her flower crown & surrounded by blossoms, with a flock of sparrows rising behind her or a few perching with her? I'd like it if she has a sweet, sad look to her! Let me know if she works well for you! I'll set up the CR whenever you confirm!
Hullo it me again - sorry for taking so long! Lots of family stuff to attend to!

I was thinking this girl would be good:

27810914_350.png

She's got lore in her bio - (the second set) - based of the Legend of the Cut-Tongued Sparrow. I was hoping you could work in the three motifs from the story - the gold in her mane and spines, the sakura blossoms, and the sparrows themselves - if that'd be okay with you? Maybe her wearing her flower crown & surrounded by blossoms, with a flock of sparrows rising behind her or a few perching with her? I'd like it if she has a sweet, sad look to her!

Let me know if she works well for you! I'll set up the CR whenever you confirm!
bogsneak_by_aard_rinn-daifo9q.png
@AardRinn sorry for the late reply, I didn't notice since there was no ping! :) Since the surrounding blossoms & sparrows belong to the background section - I'd have to add extra pay (~300-400g) for those since it's extra work - is that negotiable or do I leave them out? Otherwise sounds good! ^^ @Neloth Here is your bust done, I hope you like it! :) I'll add a link below to the bigger version too! [img]http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w462/Jahkailija/neloth_zps60qzzeok.png[/img] [url=http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w462/Jahkailija/neloth_original_zpsxtahvakn.png]Bigger version to download if needed![/url]
@AardRinn sorry for the late reply, I didn't notice since there was no ping! :)
Since the surrounding blossoms & sparrows belong to the background section - I'd have to add extra pay (~300-400g) for those since it's extra work - is that negotiable or do I leave them out? Otherwise sounds good! ^^

@Neloth Here is your bust done, I hope you like it! :) I'll add a link below to the bigger version too!
neloth_zps60qzzeok.png

Bigger version to download if needed!
RemEl2A.png Jenna
FR +10
» art shop
» accents
2zTDb8C.png
@Jahkailija

Yep! That's fine!
@Jahkailija

Yep! That's fine!
bogsneak_by_aard_rinn-daifo9q.png