Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ruka's lore shop [SLOTS FULL]
1 2 3 4
Hello and welcome to my lore shop!

My name's ruka, and I love writing. I'll write you a structured bio, story, or clan profile. You can check out some of my lore here (long bio), here (medium bio), or here (short bio). There are also more examples further on in this thread!

Payment is pretty flexible! I'd prefer to get items than any gold or gems, but that's just me.
Seasonal payment accepted! 10 chests for a long bio, 5 for a medium bio and 3 for a short bio.
  • Long bio: 100kt
  • Medium Bio: 75kt
  • Short bio: 50kt
Gems accepted at 1:850

Discounts available for exceptional circumstances!
If you've got cool stuff, ask me if you can pay with it! Scrolls DEFINITELY accepted.
Stories available on request!

HOW TO ORDER:
  1. Fill out the form below and ping me in this forum.
  2. Wait for my response.
  3. Send me half of the designated payment or a dragon as collateral.
  4. Wait for me to finish it, I'll ping you here and send you a message.
  5. Send me the rest of the payment.
  6. Enjoy!

Here's the list you need to fill out:
  • Dragon's name:
  • Type of bio/story:
  • Role:
  • Mate:
  • Personality:
  • Bio layout:
  • Pointers:

If you leave 'bio layout' blank, I'll find one I think suits your dragon. Pointers include likes or dislikes, dragons you want mentioned in the bio or any miscellaneous ideas you have for your dragon.

Pinglist:
  1. HollowedAngel777
  2. Maike
Hello and welcome to my lore shop!

My name's ruka, and I love writing. I'll write you a structured bio, story, or clan profile. You can check out some of my lore here (long bio), here (medium bio), or here (short bio). There are also more examples further on in this thread!

Payment is pretty flexible! I'd prefer to get items than any gold or gems, but that's just me.
Seasonal payment accepted! 10 chests for a long bio, 5 for a medium bio and 3 for a short bio.
  • Long bio: 100kt
  • Medium Bio: 75kt
  • Short bio: 50kt
Gems accepted at 1:850

Discounts available for exceptional circumstances!
If you've got cool stuff, ask me if you can pay with it! Scrolls DEFINITELY accepted.
Stories available on request!

HOW TO ORDER:
  1. Fill out the form below and ping me in this forum.
  2. Wait for my response.
  3. Send me half of the designated payment or a dragon as collateral.
  4. Wait for me to finish it, I'll ping you here and send you a message.
  5. Send me the rest of the payment.
  6. Enjoy!

Here's the list you need to fill out:
  • Dragon's name:
  • Type of bio/story:
  • Role:
  • Mate:
  • Personality:
  • Bio layout:
  • Pointers:

If you leave 'bio layout' blank, I'll find one I think suits your dragon. Pointers include likes or dislikes, dragons you want mentioned in the bio or any miscellaneous ideas you have for your dragon.

Pinglist:
  1. HollowedAngel777
  2. Maike
@ruka I'm happy you opened up!! If for the long one 100,000? ?

But I'm pining my self for later //need to gather up money XD and allot as I just spent to much on aparal XD//

@Phoenyxx

@ruka I'm happy you opened up!! If for the long one 100,000? ?

But I'm pining my self for later //need to gather up money XD and allot as I just spent to much on aparal XD//

@Phoenyxx

Lichtdrache.gif
@Phoenyxx
Alright, just ping me when you want one done! I'd be happy to give a discount for multiple dragons, especially since you took Wisp :)
-ruka
@Phoenyxx
Alright, just ping me when you want one done! I'd be happy to give a discount for multiple dragons, especially since you took Wisp :)
-ruka
@ruka

Alright ! Thanks so much
@ruka

Alright ! Thanks so much
Lichtdrache.gif
Bump!
Bump!
@ruka
Bump and self ping!
@ruka
Bump and self ping!
@ruka Dragon's name: Sarrith [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25706983] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/257070/25706983_350.png[/img] [/url] Type of bio/story: medium bio Role: Treasurer of the Aurora Clan and Shadow Flight Representative Mate: Shadow [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25253603] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/252537/25253603_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality: Sensitive, Forceful, Spontaneous are just three words to describe Sarrith Bio layout: (you can find something just keep it to the Shadow flight please) Pointers: Nope. Um I am going to be paying with Strange Chests (5 to be exact) so should I send like 2 first and 3 when you are done?
@ruka

Dragon's name: Sarrith

25706983_350.png

Type of bio/story: medium bio

Role: Treasurer of the Aurora Clan and Shadow Flight Representative

Mate: Shadow

25253603_350.png

Personality: Sensitive, Forceful, Spontaneous are just three words to describe Sarrith

Bio layout: (you can find something just keep it to the Shadow flight please)

Pointers: Nope. Um I am going to be paying with Strange Chests (5 to be exact) so should I send like 2 first and 3 when you are done?
lWMLlJW.gif Jazzy
ooo
FR + 2
ooo
My Wishlist
o aurora_clan_flag_tiny.png SqnIrhs.pngjPdGQf9.gif
@Jazzyleia
Sure you can! I'll start right away!
@Jazzyleia
Sure you can! I'll start right away!
@Jazyleia

Done! Sorry for the delay, I had to rewrite it until I was happy. I hope you enjoy! I'll message you the coded bio.
Quote:
The wild nature of the Tangled Wood had always appealed to Sarrith. He ran with the largest Hunt in the lands of the Shadowbinder, through twisted boughs, over dark earth, between brambles choking ancient stone. Darkness was his home, and he loved it dearly. However, as he grew, he got tired of living claw to mouth and the endless fights over measly scraps. Seeking something more, he began gathering information of mixed clans, packs who cooperated, where each dragon had a place and right to an opinion. One night, he grew tired of waiting, and ran. He had never been one to wait.

Traveling came naturally to him as he raced across the Scarred Wasteland. This place was the home of his ancestors, but he did not feel comfortable under the glaring sun, with no shade to hide him. Unaware of where he was going, he grew increasingly anxious to find his home. At last, he spotted spires of crystal in the distance, dotted with caves. Coming closer, he heard the sounds of crashing waves amidst the rustling of trees, and he felt at home instantly. The shoreline he arrived at, the Starwood Strand, was dotted with trees that bloomed like stars in the night, reminding him of the mushrooms of his home. As he rested, a dragon with fur had asked him if he was alright. After establishing that he was looking for a clan (and that yes, dragons with fur existed), she had taken him to meet her merry clan.

Belle lead him to a clearing in the forest where dragons of all different shapes and sizes talked together as equals, unlike the world he came from where an opinion had to be fought over. The Arcane dragons, with their insatiable curiosity had soon divulged him of all his past, and offered him a place in the clan, as an Ambassador to the Shadow flight. The job was quiet, for the most part, and he decided he would make himself useful. Convincing Belle to let him be head of the treasury took time, but if Sarrith wanted something, he got it. Seeing the numerous coins, gems and valuables around him made him feel powerful, and soon most dragons in the clan had an opinion of him. One such dragon was Shadow, a beautiful Guardian whose flecks of colour on dark scales reminded him of the stars of home. This homely feel extended to her as well, and they soon began reveling in each others company, and eventually, fell in love. Sarrith had come a long way from those days in the Tangled wood, and he wouldn't have it any other way.
@Jazyleia

Done! Sorry for the delay, I had to rewrite it until I was happy. I hope you enjoy! I'll message you the coded bio.
Quote:
The wild nature of the Tangled Wood had always appealed to Sarrith. He ran with the largest Hunt in the lands of the Shadowbinder, through twisted boughs, over dark earth, between brambles choking ancient stone. Darkness was his home, and he loved it dearly. However, as he grew, he got tired of living claw to mouth and the endless fights over measly scraps. Seeking something more, he began gathering information of mixed clans, packs who cooperated, where each dragon had a place and right to an opinion. One night, he grew tired of waiting, and ran. He had never been one to wait.

Traveling came naturally to him as he raced across the Scarred Wasteland. This place was the home of his ancestors, but he did not feel comfortable under the glaring sun, with no shade to hide him. Unaware of where he was going, he grew increasingly anxious to find his home. At last, he spotted spires of crystal in the distance, dotted with caves. Coming closer, he heard the sounds of crashing waves amidst the rustling of trees, and he felt at home instantly. The shoreline he arrived at, the Starwood Strand, was dotted with trees that bloomed like stars in the night, reminding him of the mushrooms of his home. As he rested, a dragon with fur had asked him if he was alright. After establishing that he was looking for a clan (and that yes, dragons with fur existed), she had taken him to meet her merry clan.

Belle lead him to a clearing in the forest where dragons of all different shapes and sizes talked together as equals, unlike the world he came from where an opinion had to be fought over. The Arcane dragons, with their insatiable curiosity had soon divulged him of all his past, and offered him a place in the clan, as an Ambassador to the Shadow flight. The job was quiet, for the most part, and he decided he would make himself useful. Convincing Belle to let him be head of the treasury took time, but if Sarrith wanted something, he got it. Seeing the numerous coins, gems and valuables around him made him feel powerful, and soon most dragons in the clan had an opinion of him. One such dragon was Shadow, a beautiful Guardian whose flecks of colour on dark scales reminded him of the stars of home. This homely feel extended to her as well, and they soon began reveling in each others company, and eventually, fell in love. Sarrith had come a long way from those days in the Tangled wood, and he wouldn't have it any other way.
@ruka
It's great!
@ruka
It's great!
lWMLlJW.gif Jazzy
ooo
FR + 2
ooo
My Wishlist
o aurora_clan_flag_tiny.png SqnIrhs.pngjPdGQf9.gif
1 2 3 4