Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Help Price Art?
1 2 3
[img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/c0fd/f/2016/362/f/0/derg_by_shypancreas-dat9bx4.png[/img] @Oriel Here it is ^^ I couldn't get the apparel right I hope that's okay? >.< And just incase here's the sketch too ^^ [img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/5fce/f/2016/362/4/6/dergsketch_by_shypancreas-dat9c6s.png[/img]
derg_by_shypancreas-dat9bx4.png

@Oriel Here it is ^^ I couldn't get the apparel right I hope that's okay? >.<

And just incase here's the sketch too ^^

dergsketch_by_shypancreas-dat9c6s.png
15-DF90-A3-6159-4-B01-9431-98906-AD0-BC3-D.png
@Jokerr

That's pretty fantastic imho. :)

@Redsparrow

Look, it's Embla! :D
@Jokerr

That's pretty fantastic imho. :)

@Redsparrow

Look, it's Embla! :D
tumblr_p5yuzmLdrA1r8avs2o1_500.png
@Oriel
You shouldn't have. I literally pulled that up and was like: That looks a lot like Embla... Oh.
@Jokerr
He looks fantastic! Thank you. I have decided Imperials have an impossible amount of hair, 10/10 on capturing him so wonderfully.
@Oriel
You shouldn't have. I literally pulled that up and was like: That looks a lot like Embla... Oh.
@Jokerr
He looks fantastic! Thank you. I have decided Imperials have an impossible amount of hair, 10/10 on capturing him so wonderfully.
9Nrh39n.png
@Redsparrow and @Oriel I'm glad you both like him! He's very pretty!
@Redsparrow and @Oriel I'm glad you both like him! He's very pretty!
@Jokerr

One thing you can do instead of base price is price it by time (I talked to another artist and that is how she priced hers). Just have a set amount of treasure or gems that you want to charge per minute or hour (i don't know how long a piece takes for you to make), then just math it out. If you feel you aren't getting enough for your art you can have a base price (50-70kt base then add treasure based on how long the piece took).

EX 1:
you charge 800t per minute and the piece takes 5 hours that would mean you can charge 240kt for the piece.

EX 2:
You have a base of 50kt
A piece takes 3 hours
you charge 600t per minute
the price would be 158kt.

The downside of this though is you have to keep up with how long a piece is taking, and you'll always have to math it.
@Jokerr

One thing you can do instead of base price is price it by time (I talked to another artist and that is how she priced hers). Just have a set amount of treasure or gems that you want to charge per minute or hour (i don't know how long a piece takes for you to make), then just math it out. If you feel you aren't getting enough for your art you can have a base price (50-70kt base then add treasure based on how long the piece took).

EX 1:
you charge 800t per minute and the piece takes 5 hours that would mean you can charge 240kt for the piece.

EX 2:
You have a base of 50kt
A piece takes 3 hours
you charge 600t per minute
the price would be 158kt.

The downside of this though is you have to keep up with how long a piece is taking, and you'll always have to math it.
@Tetriszonedragon That's really smart actually! For sure ^^ Thing is I tend to work a lot quicker then it seems and can push these out within an hour so im not sure if it would work well for me XD But it's really smart to keep in mind for things that take me a little longer, i might end up using both ideas though! ^^
@Tetriszonedragon That's really smart actually! For sure ^^ Thing is I tend to work a lot quicker then it seems and can push these out within an hour so im not sure if it would work well for me XD But it's really smart to keep in mind for things that take me a little longer, i might end up using both ideas though! ^^
@Jokerr

Yep, that's the other weakness fast workers. You can still make it work but to even breach 100kt you would need to make every minute over 1.7+kt, or have a base amount that is large.
@Jokerr

Yep, that's the other weakness fast workers. You can still make it work but to even breach 100kt you would need to make every minute over 1.7+kt, or have a base amount that is large.
[img]http://orig06.deviantart.net/e18c/f/2016/365/3/9/binchsketch_by_shypancreas-datmx48.png[/img] [img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/1ea2/f/2016/365/f/7/binch_by_shypancreas-datmx1o.png[/img] @Kirudon Here we go! ^^ Thanks for letting me draw em!
binchsketch_by_shypancreas-datmx48.png

binch_by_shypancreas-datmx1o.png

@Kirudon Here we go! ^^ Thanks for letting me draw em!
@Jokerr

Awesome!! Thank you so much for drawing him! :D Looks great.
@Jokerr

Awesome!! Thank you so much for drawing him! :D Looks great.
1 2 3