Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Valentino's Sketchbook {WIP Do not Post}
[center][size=7][color=maroon][font=papyrus]VALENTINO'S SKETCHBOOK[/font][/color][/center] [columns] Hello, and welcome to my humble shop! Feel free to hang out, and maybe buy things?? You're free to just look at my art if you so desire, I don't mind! [s]but if you use art that you didn't purchase without my or the buyer's consent I will fight you[/s] But hey, I'm totally cool with drawing stuff for you![nextcol](insert picture of Valentino or something) [/columns] I can only do flat colors as of now. I'm using a chromebook with a wacom tablet and a website called [url=https://pixlr.com/editor/]Pixlr[/url]. But to make up for it, I can draw (or try to draw) any apparel and even toss in a familiar buddy! All images will have transparent backgrounds unless you ask for something else. [s]As a side note, I often forget to put a signature on my drawings so if you see one that I've forgotten to do that for, and someone is claiming it as their own artwork, please tell me![/s] [u]Dragon Bust - 20kt (20g)[/u][LIST] [*]Apparel +5kt (5g) for each piece [*]Familiar +10kt (10g)[/LIST] [u]Full-Body Dragon - 40kt (40g)[/u][LIST] [*]Apparel +5kt (5g) for each piece [*]Familiar +10kt (10g) [/LIST] [quote=Will accept as payment for two full-body drawings regardless of LAH*]Any Unhatched Egg Any breed change scroll** Certain gene scrolls - feel free to ask if I'll accept it! [indent]*If LAH is too much higher/lower than what you would be outright paying, I can add in/take out content as needed. I will soon be offering adoptables! [indent]**Excluding plentiful breeds (Faes, Mirrors, Guardians, and Tundras)[/indent][/quote] If you want to order a drawing, fill out this form please. One form per dragon. [code]Image of dragon/BBC code [b]Full-body or Bust:[/b] [b]Apparel you want:[/b] [b]Familiar(s) with them:[/b] [b]Form of payment:[/b] (Treasure/Gems/Etc.) [b]Notes:[/b] (Want specific dimensions? Have questions?)[/code] You can fill out forms for three dragons maximum. You cannot place another order until your previous ones are done and paid for. I don't mind if you pay beforehand or after, as long as both parties are comfortable with the trade and truthful about it. Please be mindful that I go to school 5 days a week until around FR 1:00 each day, although I can answer questions throughout the day. Thank you for understanding and being respectful!
VALENTINO'S SKETCHBOOK

Hello, and welcome to my humble shop! Feel free to hang out, and maybe buy things?? You're free to just look at my art if you so desire, I don't mind! but if you use art that you didn't purchase without my or the buyer's consent I will fight you

But hey, I'm totally cool with drawing stuff for you!
(insert picture of Valentino or something)

I can only do flat colors as of now. I'm using a chromebook with a wacom tablet and a website called Pixlr. But to make up for it, I can draw (or try to draw) any apparel and even toss in a familiar buddy! All images will have transparent backgrounds unless you ask for something else. As a side note, I often forget to put a signature on my drawings so if you see one that I've forgotten to do that for, and someone is claiming it as their own artwork, please tell me!

Dragon Bust - 20kt (20g)
  • Apparel +5kt (5g) for each piece
  • Familiar +10kt (10g)

Full-Body Dragon - 40kt (40g)
  • Apparel +5kt (5g) for each piece
  • Familiar +10kt (10g)

Will accept as payment for two full-body drawings regardless of LAH* wrote:
Any Unhatched Egg
Any breed change scroll**
Certain gene scrolls - feel free to ask if I'll accept it!
*If LAH is too much higher/lower than what you would be outright paying, I can add in/take out content as needed. I will soon be offering adoptables!
**Excluding plentiful breeds (Faes, Mirrors, Guardians, and Tundras)

If you want to order a drawing, fill out this form please. One form per dragon.

Code:
Image of dragon/BBC code [b]Full-body or Bust:[/b] [b]Apparel you want:[/b] [b]Familiar(s) with them:[/b] [b]Form of payment:[/b] (Treasure/Gems/Etc.) [b]Notes:[/b] (Want specific dimensions? Have questions?)

You can fill out forms for three dragons maximum. You cannot place another order until your previous ones are done and paid for. I don't mind if you pay beforehand or after, as long as both parties are comfortable with the trade and truthful about it. Please be mindful that I go to school 5 days a week until around FR 1:00 each day, although I can answer questions throughout the day. Thank you for understanding and being respectful!
~EXAMPLES~

-Dragon Busts-

- - - - -

-Full-Size Dragons-

- - - - -
~EXAMPLES~

-Dragon Busts-

- - - - -

-Full-Size Dragons-

- - - - -