Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Akuma-Hav's(Gijinkas C:)Work in progress
[center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/c2618d8952c85bcf4c44d0e6d5751e9f/tumblr_o876sbDihf1tegfv5o1_500.png[/img] [/center] [center][b]Close[/b] [/center] [img]http://cliparts.co/cliparts/yck/A6B/yckA6Broi.png[/img] [color=purple][size=5]Hey there! Feeling great? Do scroll down, check things out, and send me a ping of request! :D [center]Slots (I work on 2 at a time) - - Waitlist: - - -[/center] [/size][/color] Things to format: Busts -Head and shoulder/ Waist up/ Full body Simple colors/ detailed colors Simple background/ detailed background (Or no background)
tumblr_o876sbDihf1tegfv5o1_500.png
Close
yckA6Broi.png

Hey there! Feeling great? Do scroll down, check things out, and send me a ping of request! :D

Slots (I work on 2 at a time)
-
-
Waitlist:
-
-
-

Things to format:
Busts -Head and shoulder/ Waist up/ Full body
Simple colors/ detailed colors
Simple background/ detailed background (Or no background)
tumblr_o87303dwJs1tegfv5o1_500.png
[center][size=7][b][color=purple]Things to note[/color][/b][/size][/center] [img]http://cliparts.co/cliparts/yck/A6B/yckA6Broi.png[/img] - As a soon-to-be collage student, my schedule is always very crowded, so do be patient with me! [b] - [color=red]I DON'T do well with deadlines, so sorry.[/color] - If I didn't get your order done within a month from the date of purchase (confirmed and listed), I finish your order and give it to you along with a [u]full refund. [/u]- I'll probably finish a work within 3 days if I start on it anyway, don't worry about it. :)[/b] -All my drawings will have a tiny signature, 'Hav' on them. (Or 'Akuma-hav') -[u]Minimal editing such as resizing is fine[/u]. Slight cropping is only allowed if the signature remains intact. -Do note that I'll often put up completed work in my gallery. If you're uncomfortable with it, please do tell me! C: -[b]Crediting is encouraged.[/b] -Being quite a scatterbrain,[u] please DO tell me if I forgot to draw in certain apparels or requests[/u]! I'll definitely work on them within 1 day!
Things to note
yckA6Broi.png

- As a soon-to-be collage student, my schedule is always very crowded, so do be patient with me!

- I DON'T do well with deadlines, so sorry.
- If I didn't get your order done within a month from the date of purchase (confirmed and listed), I finish your order and give it to you along with a full refund.
- I'll probably finish a work within 3 days if I start on it anyway, don't worry about it. :)

-All my drawings will have a tiny signature, 'Hav' on them. (Or 'Akuma-hav')
-Minimal editing such as resizing is fine. Slight cropping is only allowed if the signature remains intact.
-Do note that I'll often put up completed work in my gallery. If you're uncomfortable with it, please do tell me! C:
-Crediting is encouraged.
-Being quite a scatterbrain, please DO tell me if I forgot to draw in certain apparels or requests! I'll definitely work on them within 1 day!
tumblr_o87303dwJs1tegfv5o1_500.png