Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LIGHT DOM] Illuminarti- CLOSED
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26 27
@MettatonEX
Filled out your form! :D
@MettatonEX
Filled out your form! :D
I'll put sth here later.. later.... perhaps next year...
FRt +16
@brlhy That'll be 75 levels, and if you're willing to sponsor the "peace dove" apparel, I could recolor it as a crow for your order?

That would be 3 more levels.
@brlhy That'll be 75 levels, and if you're willing to sponsor the "peace dove" apparel, I could recolor it as a crow for your order?

That would be 3 more levels.
HMlNRMG.png
IamtAbK.pngSaTNgRm.pngB65epPp.png7Mho5v6.png
iugb4jV.png3odTrIB.pngr91DiIg.png1R2mYQd.png
@TiggerPup91

*squeals in excitement*
These are absolutely perfect! Thank you so much!! <3

I'm already thinking about ordering more if I can snatch another slot :3

Also, the obligatory questions: Are you okay with me using these outside of FR (i.e. tumblr, or as an avatar elsewhere? If so, do you want me to give your nickname here as credit, or something else? And would it be okay for me to colour them myself? (I alsways ask this and mean to do this, but so far I've never gotten around to actually finish colouring anything XD)
Thank you!
@TiggerPup91

*squeals in excitement*
These are absolutely perfect! Thank you so much!! <3

I'm already thinking about ordering more if I can snatch another slot :3

Also, the obligatory questions: Are you okay with me using these outside of FR (i.e. tumblr, or as an avatar elsewhere? If so, do you want me to give your nickname here as credit, or something else? And would it be okay for me to colour them myself? (I alsways ask this and mean to do this, but so far I've never gotten around to actually finish colouring anything XD)
Thank you!
cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif
@felistopaz

You're very welcome, I'm glad you like them! ^^ You're more than welcome to post them elsewhere and color them if you like, but yes, please do credit me where you're able to. Just my FR username will do. :)
@felistopaz

You're very welcome, I'm glad you like them! ^^ You're more than welcome to post them elsewhere and color them if you like, but yes, please do credit me where you're able to. Just my FR username will do. :)
hk0zK67.gif
@Poisonedpaper Could I get a ping when you have slots open again? I need that pumpkin :D
@Poisonedpaper Could I get a ping when you have slots open again? I need that pumpkin :D
sW60m2f.png
@MettatonEX
That would be perfect! :D
Then it's 78 levels, right?
@MettatonEX
That would be perfect! :D
Then it's 78 levels, right?
I'll put sth here later.. later.... perhaps next year...
FRt +16
@brlhy Yup; feel free to send them over!
@brlhy Yup; feel free to send them over!
HMlNRMG.png
IamtAbK.pngSaTNgRm.pngB65epPp.png7Mho5v6.png
iugb4jV.png3odTrIB.pngr91DiIg.png1R2mYQd.png
@Poisonedpaper - I have no idea if I told you this yet, but THOSE BOOKS ARE ROCKINGLY PERFECT!!!! Thank you so much!!!
@Poisonedpaper - I have no idea if I told you this yet, but THOSE BOOKS ARE ROCKINGLY PERFECT!!!! Thank you so much!!!
@Saraceaser AAH! Your art style is so cool! *sneaks off to level because I want THEM ALL* Username: Zizikiel Type of Tribal: Full body Pose if Applicable: Sitting down with tail wrapped around feet looking up @ the stars Accents/Apparel?: If you can do her hood, that would be amazing! (Mostly the rune markings is what i like about it on her) I absolutely do not expect you to do the accent; it seems like it would be tough to get into this style of art! (Plus she cycles accents fairly regularly) Background: Grey or grey-blue if you can, if not then transparent is fantastic! Line Thickness: Any mix of thicknesses that you think look good! Size: L Dragon(s): BBCode: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14104987] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/141050/14104987_350.png[/img] [/url] No skins/apparel: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=4&bodygene=3&breed=13&element=10&gender=1&tert=27&tertgene=11&winggene=6&wings=32&auth=8fff3c8cbf9f09e2604953a07f712d177fe7a7b0&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Extra Info: Thank you so much for having this super cool art! (I'll be back!)
@Saraceaser

AAH! Your art style is so cool! *sneaks off to level because I want THEM ALL*

Username: Zizikiel

Type of Tribal: Full body

Pose if Applicable: Sitting down with tail wrapped around feet looking up @ the stars

Accents/Apparel?: If you can do her hood, that would be amazing! (Mostly the rune markings is what i like about it on her) I absolutely do not expect you to do the accent; it seems like it would be tough to get into this style of art! (Plus she cycles accents fairly regularly)

Background: Grey or grey-blue if you can, if not then transparent is fantastic!

Line Thickness: Any mix of thicknesses that you think look good!

Size: L

Dragon(s): BBCode:

14104987_350.png

No skins/apparel:
dragon?age=1&body=4&bodygene=3&breed=13&element=10&gender=1&tert=27&tertgene=11&winggene=6&wings=32&auth=8fff3c8cbf9f09e2604953a07f712d177fe7a7b0&dummyext=prev.png

Extra Info: Thank you so much for having this super cool art! (I'll be back!)
A0qtRly.gif
@MettatonEX

Sent in 2 typeforms, hope that's ok!
@MettatonEX

Sent in 2 typeforms, hope that's ok!
120px-Th155Yukari3.png Girls are now preparing,
please wait warmly and have some tea.

ribbons | she/her | fr+0
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26 27