Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 100g Heashot Sketches (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I've decided to keep this open indefinitely, closing it only when I already have too many to do. Why am I keeping this open? Cause doing these sketches really, and I mean REALLY, help me get into the art mood, which in term, helps me stay out of an art block. Also not going to put a cap on how many I'll take at a time since I don't seem to get too many of these to do at once. This may change if I do get too many at once after saying this. I'll be asking for payment beforehand, but I'll get them done pretty quickly. I tend to be a fast sketcher if I know what I want the outcome to be. I'm not doing humans, just dragons, animals, or anthros/furries. (I prefer dragons) This may change in the future. If you wish at a later date for this sketch to be a fully lined/coloured/shaded headshot, you can check out my art shop, link in my sig, and wait for a slot to open there. I'll give you a discount since you'll have already paid for most of what I price my headshots at here. [b]To Do List[/b] @Dykeria Here are some examples of my sketches. You can find more examples of finished commissions throughout this thread. [center][quote=Examples][img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/1fea/f/2016/294/3/3/fox_wolf_by_suicidestorm-dalsjcz.png[/img] [img]http://img00.deviantart.net/685c/i/2016/295/9/e/golden_bog_by_suicidestorm-dalv7qt.png[/img][/quote][/center]
I've decided to keep this open indefinitely, closing it only when I already have too many to do.
Why am I keeping this open? Cause doing these sketches really, and I mean REALLY, help me get into the art mood, which in term, helps me stay out of an art block.
Also not going to put a cap on how many I'll take at a time since I don't seem to get too many of these to do at once. This may change if I do get too many at once after saying this.

I'll be asking for payment beforehand, but I'll get them done pretty quickly. I tend to be a fast sketcher if I know what I want the outcome to be.

I'm not doing humans, just dragons, animals, or anthros/furries. (I prefer dragons)
This may change in the future.

If you wish at a later date for this sketch to be a fully lined/coloured/shaded headshot, you can check out my art shop, link in my sig, and wait for a slot to open there. I'll give you a discount since you'll have already paid for most of what I price my headshots at here.

To Do List
@Dykeria

Here are some examples of my sketches.
You can find more examples of finished commissions throughout this thread.

Examples wrote:
fox_wolf_by_suicidestorm-dalsjcz.png

golden_bog_by_suicidestorm-dalv7qt.png
sig2_by_suicidestorm-dbetd9z.pngart_shop_sig_by_suicidestorm-dbetcmn.pngskin_and_accent_sig_by_suicidestorm-dbetcm2.pnghatchery_sig_by_suicidestorm-dbetcml.pngmarorek_sig_by_suicidestorm-dbetcmi.pngnest_network_sig_by_suicidestorm-dbetcmf.pngsig1_by_suicidestorm-dbetd9k.png
@SuicideStorm, could you work off written descriptions? Nothing too complicated, fairly simple really :0
@SuicideStorm, could you work off written descriptions? Nothing too complicated, fairly simple really :0
sdSRvlV.png
@Anubiis
Yes, so long as it's detailed enough :)
@Anubiis
Yes, so long as it's detailed enough :)
sig2_by_suicidestorm-dbetd9z.pngart_shop_sig_by_suicidestorm-dbetcmn.pngskin_and_accent_sig_by_suicidestorm-dbetcm2.pnghatchery_sig_by_suicidestorm-dbetcml.pngmarorek_sig_by_suicidestorm-dbetcmi.pngnest_network_sig_by_suicidestorm-dbetcmf.pngsig1_by_suicidestorm-dbetd9k.png
@SuicideStorm, awesome!

Alrighty
The character is a female Kitsune, she has a "mane" that starts at the top of her head and goes down her back, kinda like a maned wolf, it kinda goes upward and is ruffledish? She looks more like a wolf than a fox, especially because of her muzzle being silverish and more broad? Is that the word?
One her ears is kinds torn up, but other than that, yeah!
Is that good enough? :0
And should I send payment before or after?
@SuicideStorm, awesome!

Alrighty
The character is a female Kitsune, she has a "mane" that starts at the top of her head and goes down her back, kinda like a maned wolf, it kinda goes upward and is ruffledish? She looks more like a wolf than a fox, especially because of her muzzle being silverish and more broad? Is that the word?
One her ears is kinds torn up, but other than that, yeah!
Is that good enough? :0
And should I send payment before or after?
sdSRvlV.png
@Anubiis
Yeah that's good enough.
And I prefer beforehand, but if you'd prefer paying after, I can just let you know when it's done and you can pay before I send it to you.
@Anubiis
Yeah that's good enough.
And I prefer beforehand, but if you'd prefer paying after, I can just let you know when it's done and you can pay before I send it to you.
@SuicideStorm, I'll send now!
@SuicideStorm, I'll send now!
sdSRvlV.png
@Anubiis
One question, which ear is more torn, the left or the right?
@Anubiis
One question, which ear is more torn, the left or the right?
@SuicideStorm, left! :D
@SuicideStorm, left! :D
sdSRvlV.png
[center]@Anubiis I'll link you the full version shortly :) Also please let me know if I got something wrong so I can try and fix it. [quote=Anubiis][img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/1fea/f/2016/294/3/3/fox_wolf_by_suicidestorm-dalsjcz.png[/img][/quote][/center]
@Anubiis
I'll link you the full version shortly :)
Also please let me know if I got something wrong so I can try and fix it.

Anubiis wrote:
fox_wolf_by_suicidestorm-dalsjcz.png
@SuicideStorm, it looks amazing! But the mane starts in te space between her ears and almost looks like anime hair thats the best description i could come up with XD
@SuicideStorm, it looks amazing! But the mane starts in te space between her ears and almost looks like anime hair thats the best description i could come up with XD
sdSRvlV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8