Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Zholly's Art Shop
1 2 3
[center][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/aa088d7b48db8b4d7db3dd6656c99a15/tumblr_of37zfvMAD1uf4cbio1_1280.png[/img][/center] [b]Hi all![/b] It's been over a year since I took commissions on FR, and I'm excited to be back at it! Things are going to be different this time around, since I'm quite busy with my studies. This only means that I won't taking on a lot of commissions at once, and I'll be a little picky with what I end up drawing. But don't worry about that! I'll also maintain a waitlist, so there's a good chance you'll get a slot even if you're not chosen the first time around! Now to the important part, prices and examples: I'll be using a 1 $ = 100 gems = 80k treasure conversion rate A coloured sketch of a full character goes at a basic rate of 5$ - 500g - 400k Treasure Additional characters are +3$ - 300g - 240k Treasure Add another 5$ to the pot, and you also get cleaned up lineart and shading shading! Which transelates to 2 characters, fully lined and coloured being 13$ - 1300g - 1 040 000 Treasure Another example would be 1 character, with lineart, coloured and without shading would be about 7.5$ - 750g - 600k Treasure. That might seem like a lot, but outside people involved in the FR community, the same work (2 characters, clean line-art, coloured and shaded) would cost them 25$. Now that's what I call a steal! [indent]Now! Some examples (click the links to see the pictures): [url=http://zholtaniusar-fr.tumblr.com/post/149947848839]Sketch Bust 1 Character - 3$[/url] [url=http://66.media.tumblr.com/b09746cfcf356fd184ae1bc1d366dff3/tumblr_oefwz2Lj8L1uf4cbio1_500.png]Sketch Full 1 Character [/url]- 5$ [url=http://67.media.tumblr.com/25c442f88f0358c1b81e48ce3c8f5931/tumblr_oe6o2oBbJz1uf4cbio1_500.png]Lineart + Coloured 1 Character - 7.5$[/url] [url=http://imgur.com/5gZZkmc]Clean Lines Coloured and Shaded, 2 characters[/url]/[url=http://imgur.com/D7xW88q]Additional example[/url] - 13$ [/indent] To apply for a slot, please fill out the following form: [quote] Payment Method: (Here you write if you want to pay with real money, gems or treasure.) Your Order: (Do you want a sketch bust of 3 characters, or maybe a nice coloured full body of 1 character. Say so here!) Specifics: (This is where you put what or who you want me to draw. Want me to draw a dragon? Link me their picture! Want a beloved OC eating croissants in autumn weather? Tell me and show me references to said OC! Be as specific as you can, this is what's going to make me decide wether I want to you do your commission or someone elses.)[/quote] Once you've done that, I'll give you an estimate of the price, most likely it won't be more than you can calculate from the above information, but if your commission is very complex or involves something I haven't specified here, like a background, then the price might vary. [indent]If you have any questions or would like to see additional examples, feel free to ask! Slots: - - - [/indent] Should you want something that is not in accordance with Flight Risings ToS you can contact me at my email address, PM me about it and I will give it to you, and we can work something out in private, private commissions do of course go for my regular prices and not the ones above, I will link you the information you'll need. [center][img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/a0896d4dc589a2ba72c32b4d7c8d59fc/tumblr_o94yx5UXXb1uf4cbio1_r1_540.png[/img][/center] [center] [u]Waitlist[/u][/center] BettaSenpai
tumblr_of37zfvMAD1uf4cbio1_1280.png

Hi all!

It's been over a year since I took commissions on FR, and I'm excited to be back at it! Things are going to be different this time around, since I'm quite busy with my studies. This only means that I won't taking on a lot of commissions at once, and I'll be a little picky with what I end up drawing.

But don't worry about that! I'll also maintain a waitlist, so there's a good chance you'll get a slot even if you're not chosen the first time around!

Now to the important part, prices and examples:

I'll be using a 1 $ = 100 gems = 80k treasure conversion rate
A coloured sketch of a full character goes at a basic rate of 5$ - 500g - 400k Treasure
Additional characters are +3$ - 300g - 240k Treasure
Add another 5$ to the pot, and you also get cleaned up lineart and shading shading!
Which transelates to 2 characters, fully lined and coloured being 13$ - 1300g - 1 040 000 Treasure
Another example would be 1 character, with lineart, coloured and without shading would be about 7.5$ - 750g - 600k Treasure.

That might seem like a lot, but outside people involved in the FR community, the same work (2 characters, clean line-art, coloured and shaded) would cost them 25$. Now that's what I call a steal!

To apply for a slot, please fill out the following form:
Quote:
Payment Method: (Here you write if you want to pay with real money, gems or treasure.)
Your Order: (Do you want a sketch bust of 3 characters, or maybe a nice coloured full body of 1 character. Say so here!)
Specifics: (This is where you put what or who you want me to draw. Want me to draw a dragon? Link me their picture! Want a beloved OC eating croissants in autumn weather? Tell me and show me references to said OC! Be as specific as you can, this is what's going to make me decide wether I want to you do your commission or someone elses.)

Once you've done that, I'll give you an estimate of the price, most likely it won't be more than you can calculate from the above information, but if your commission is very complex or involves something I haven't specified here, like a background, then the price might vary.
If you have any questions or would like to see additional examples, feel free to ask!
Slots:
-
-
-
Should you want something that is not in accordance with Flight Risings ToS you can contact me at my email address, PM me about it and I will give it to you, and we can work something out in private, private commissions do of course go for my regular prices and not the ones above, I will link you the information you'll need.

tumblr_o94yx5UXXb1uf4cbio1_r1_540.png
Waitlist

BettaSenpai
1ezfoMg.pngvworZPQ.png
@Zholtaniusar

Why hello there! I couldn't pass this up however what I want you to draw is still in a rough process... If I don't get here in time I would really like to be placed on a ping list for your art. >w<
@Zholtaniusar

Why hello there! I couldn't pass this up however what I want you to draw is still in a rough process... If I don't get here in time I would really like to be placed on a ping list for your art. >w<
1_by_cas_a_fras-daufibl.gif
2_by_cas_a_fras-daufib9.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-daufiaz.gif
@BettaSenpai

No problem, I'll put you on the waitlist for now!
@BettaSenpai

No problem, I'll put you on the waitlist for now!
1ezfoMg.pngvworZPQ.png
@Zholtaniusar

Alright thank you!

If by chance do you have more examples of your work? I would love to see so I can get a better idea on my order in the future.. >w<
@Zholtaniusar

Alright thank you!

If by chance do you have more examples of your work? I would love to see so I can get a better idea on my order in the future.. >w<
@BettaSenpai

Sure!
2 adoptables I recently made, Lineless full colour piece, another adoptable I made and full colour, lined, and shaded (this one is a bit old, so the style of how I draw coatls is more in line with earlier examples)
@BettaSenpai

Sure!
2 adoptables I recently made, Lineless full colour piece, another adoptable I made and full colour, lined, and shaded (this one is a bit old, so the style of how I draw coatls is more in line with earlier examples)
1ezfoMg.pngvworZPQ.png
@Zholtaniusar

Very nice! .3. it does say that the second and third link are coming up as forbidden. But I do love the other two already...

Are you comfortable with mlp art?
@Zholtaniusar

Very nice! .3. it does say that the second and third link are coming up as forbidden. But I do love the other two already...

Are you comfortable with mlp art?
@BettaSenpai
That's strange...
But mlp art is absolutely no problem!
@BettaSenpai
That's strange...
But mlp art is absolutely no problem!
1ezfoMg.pngvworZPQ.png
@Zholtaniusar

Actually it also seems to be doing it to a few of your examples...

It could just be my computer so don't worry to much! <3

And awesome! Well thank you so much for answering all my questions and being so kind. You have lovely art and I am excited to hopefully get some from you =3 have 1,776 gems saved up and ready to spoil myself when I can buy from you!
@Zholtaniusar

Actually it also seems to be doing it to a few of your examples...

It could just be my computer so don't worry to much! <3

And awesome! Well thank you so much for answering all my questions and being so kind. You have lovely art and I am excited to hopefully get some from you =3 have 1,776 gems saved up and ready to spoil myself when I can buy from you!
@BettaSenpai
Sounds good, haha. Mind letting me know which links are broken? Better safe than sorry.
@BettaSenpai
Sounds good, haha. Mind letting me know which links are broken? Better safe than sorry.
1ezfoMg.pngvworZPQ.png
@Zholtaniusar

So far it is only the link of the $13 dollar one now.
@Zholtaniusar

So far it is only the link of the $13 dollar one now.
1 2 3