Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~URG Art/Lore shop [CLOSED]~
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18
@lizaseedling
Looks good! Send over a CR and I'll accept when I'm done :3
@lizaseedling
Looks good! Send over a CR and I'll accept when I'm done :3
PMb4IFn.png
@UnseenRangerGal (oops i couldn't post images on my phone argh) Omggg that angsty story aeghhh (im sorry alaina) Thankyou so much for writing such a bootiful story :"D welll im also done on my part XD [img]https://65.media.tumblr.com/8eaf3e8f101ef58f0f404438329c0514/tumblr_of2lnwJfiT1vfu9p0o1_540.jpg[/img] [code][img]https://65.media.tumblr.com/8eaf3e8f101ef58f0f404438329c0514/tumblr_of2lnwJfiT1vfu9p0o1_540.jpg[/img][/code]
@UnseenRangerGal (oops i couldn't post images on my phone argh)

Omggg that angsty story aeghhh (im sorry alaina) Thankyou so much for writing such a bootiful story :"D

welll im also done on my part XD

tumblr_of2lnwJfiT1vfu9p0o1_540.jpg
Code:
[img]https://65.media.tumblr.com/8eaf3e8f101ef58f0f404438329c0514/tumblr_of2lnwJfiT1vfu9p0o1_540.jpg[/img]
tumblr_paomop1t701w18p86o3_r1_500.gif
@silverein
Look at those fabulous butterflies. This will go on her bio tomorrow (can't get on comp anymore tonight T.T)

You are always welcome back at my shop :3 glad you enjoyed the angst ;) (RIPPING MY OWN HEART OUT)
@silverein
Look at those fabulous butterflies. This will go on her bio tomorrow (can't get on comp anymore tonight T.T)

You are always welcome back at my shop :3 glad you enjoyed the angst ;) (RIPPING MY OWN HEART OUT)
PMb4IFn.png
@UnseenRangerGal those butterflies were hella killer XD
Hahaha glad you like me art~ i shall drop by probably next month (cause srsly exam starts next week what am i doin?? )
AND yeAP its not lik i neeeded a heart anyways *stares at the heart that was ripped and thrown onto the ground*
@UnseenRangerGal those butterflies were hella killer XD
Hahaha glad you like me art~ i shall drop by probably next month (cause srsly exam starts next week what am i doin?? )
AND yeAP its not lik i neeeded a heart anyways *stares at the heart that was ripped and thrown onto the ground*
tumblr_paomop1t701w18p86o3_r1_500.gif
@silverein
Then I will look forward to that :P good luck with exams!
@silverein
Then I will look forward to that :P good luck with exams!
PMb4IFn.png
@UnseenRangerGal [b]Username:[/b] dogbait [b]Order:[/b] serious [b]Payment/item offer:[/b] 10k [b]Personality:[/b] Energetic, friendly, open minded etc [b]Dragon(s):[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26853908] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/268540/26853908_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Additional notes:[/b] Active at night only, loves the universe, very positive, thinks everything happens for a reason,
@UnseenRangerGal
Username: dogbait
Order: serious
Payment/item offer: 10k
Personality: Energetic, friendly, open minded etc
Dragon(s):
26853908_350.png

Additional notes: Active at night only, loves the universe, very positive, thinks everything happens for a reason,
@dogbait
*gasp* She's so pretty! Send over the CR and I'll get started asap :)
@dogbait
*gasp* She's so pretty! Send over the CR and I'll get started asap :)
PMb4IFn.png
@lizaseedling I hope this is to your liking! If I didn't include enough about her personality (I fear I may have focused a bit too much on her memory) I can make some alterations or small additions :) [quote] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27514601] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/275147/27514601.png[/img] [/url][/center] Atlas was efficient, but also patient. That's what she believed she needed to be for her job: clan cartographer. When Atlas mapped, she was serious. She would [i]never[/i] allow any distractions as she sat silently and recalled every detail there was to recall of her most recent expedition. Sometimes, she'd let other dragons hover over her shoulder as she worked; the little gasps of amazement at her detail--she could thank her photographic memory for that--always made her happy. Just... don't expect her to actually speak to the other dragon or invite anyone to watch her. A memory so sharp wasn't always very fun though. Horribly graphic intrusive memories sometimes invade Atlas' mind and render her catatonic. When it got especially bad, she almost wished her memory was worse. Instead, she would hide away somewhere others couldn't find her and create maps of greater and greater intricacy to distract herself; some of her best work happened then, but she would rather not think of that. On a side note, Atlas enjoyed using her ability to piece together her wardrobe everyday. She could always remember how outfits worked out: how they made others react, how certain aspects complimented each other, how subtle differences in color or design made all the world's difference subconsciously. Although she wasn't a huge fan of attracting large amounts of attention, she liked dressing up for her own enjoyment just fine. Really, a lot of dragons only know Atlas for her memory and amazing maps, but her memory did more than map, and she was more than her memory. She's a level-headed, caring individual who does her job well, but [i]cannot[/i] be defined by it. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1996951/1][size=1]Lore by UnseenRangerGal[/size][/url][/quote] [code] Atlas was efficient, but also patient. That's what she believed she needed to be for her job: clan cartographer. When Atlas mapped, she was serious. She would [i]never[/i] allow any distractions as she sat silently and recalled every detail there was to recall of her most recent expedition. Sometimes, she'd let other dragons hover over her shoulder as she worked; the little gasps of amazement at her detail--she could thank her photographic memory for that--always made her happy. Just... don't expect her to actually speak to the other dragon or invite anyone to watch her. A memory so sharp wasn't always very fun though. Horribly graphic intrusive memories sometimes invade Atlas' mind and render her catatonic. When it got especially bad, she almost wished her memory was worse. Instead, she would hide away somewhere others couldn't find her and create maps of greater and greater intricacy to distract herself; some of her best work happened then, but she would rather not think of that. On a side note, Atlas enjoyed using her ability to piece together her wardrobe everyday. She could always remember how outfits worked out: how they made others react, how certain aspects complimented each other, how subtle differences in color or design made all the world's difference subconsciously. Although she wasn't a huge fan of attracting large amounts of attention, she liked dressing up for her own enjoyment just fine. Really, a lot of dragons only know Atlas for her memory and amazing maps, but her memory did more than map, and she was more than her memory. She's a level-headed, caring individual who does her job well, but [i]cannot[/i] be defined by it. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1996951/1][size=1]Lore by UnseenRangerGal[/size][/url] [/code]
@lizaseedling
I hope this is to your liking! If I didn't include enough about her personality (I fear I may have focused a bit too much on her memory) I can make some alterations or small additions :)
Quote:
Atlas was efficient, but also patient. That's what she believed she needed to be for her job: clan cartographer.

When Atlas mapped, she was serious. She would never allow any distractions as she sat silently and recalled every detail there was to recall of her most recent expedition. Sometimes, she'd let other dragons hover over her shoulder as she worked; the little gasps of amazement at her detail--she could thank her photographic memory for that--always made her happy. Just... don't expect her to actually speak to the other dragon or invite anyone to watch her.

A memory so sharp wasn't always very fun though. Horribly graphic intrusive memories sometimes invade Atlas' mind and render her catatonic. When it got especially bad, she almost wished her memory was worse. Instead, she would hide away somewhere others couldn't find her and create maps of greater and greater intricacy to distract herself; some of her best work happened then, but she would rather not think of that.

On a side note, Atlas enjoyed using her ability to piece together her wardrobe everyday. She could always remember how outfits worked out: how they made others react, how certain aspects complimented each other, how subtle differences in color or design made all the world's difference subconsciously. Although she wasn't a huge fan of attracting large amounts of attention, she liked dressing up for her own enjoyment just fine.

Really, a lot of dragons only know Atlas for her memory and amazing maps, but her memory did more than map, and she was more than her memory. She's a level-headed, caring individual who does her job well, but cannot be defined by it.

Lore by UnseenRangerGal
Code:
Atlas was efficient, but also patient. That's what she believed she needed to be for her job: clan cartographer. When Atlas mapped, she was serious. She would [i]never[/i] allow any distractions as she sat silently and recalled every detail there was to recall of her most recent expedition. Sometimes, she'd let other dragons hover over her shoulder as she worked; the little gasps of amazement at her detail--she could thank her photographic memory for that--always made her happy. Just... don't expect her to actually speak to the other dragon or invite anyone to watch her. A memory so sharp wasn't always very fun though. Horribly graphic intrusive memories sometimes invade Atlas' mind and render her catatonic. When it got especially bad, she almost wished her memory was worse. Instead, she would hide away somewhere others couldn't find her and create maps of greater and greater intricacy to distract herself; some of her best work happened then, but she would rather not think of that. On a side note, Atlas enjoyed using her ability to piece together her wardrobe everyday. She could always remember how outfits worked out: how they made others react, how certain aspects complimented each other, how subtle differences in color or design made all the world's difference subconsciously. Although she wasn't a huge fan of attracting large amounts of attention, she liked dressing up for her own enjoyment just fine. Really, a lot of dragons only know Atlas for her memory and amazing maps, but her memory did more than map, and she was more than her memory. She's a level-headed, caring individual who does her job well, but [i]cannot[/i] be defined by it. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1996951/1][size=1]Lore by UnseenRangerGal[/size][/url]
PMb4IFn.png
@unseenrangergal

Thank you very much! Your writing is totally fine, there's no need to make any changes. ^.^
@unseenrangergal

Thank you very much! Your writing is totally fine, there's no need to make any changes. ^.^
31Ku7td.png
• Worry
• FR+15
• She/Her
• Asexual
Current Avatar
@dogbait Hope I've done this girl justice :) [quote] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26853908] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/268540/26853908.png[/img] [/url][/center] Crickets chirped, fireflies glowed, and Galaxy tried to sit still and watch... she was not successful. Galaxy suddenly leapt to her feet from her original sitting position, unable to contain her excitement anymore. The nightlife scattered away from her, which she was a little upset about, but she was just [i]far[/i] too excited to stay still any longer. The stars! Just look at them! Oh, were they sparkling extra brightly tonight? It sure [i]seemed[/i] like it! They reflected off Galaxy's eyes; it almost looked like she was about to cry... Then she actually did cry. "You're so beautiful," Galaxy sobbed, not out of sadness, but her sheer love for the universe and all its contents. Every thing had its place, and every dragon had a reason for existing. Galaxy truly believed this. Everything happened because it was meant to be, and since a dragon was born, [i]they[/i] were meant to be. After her outburst, Galaxy took a few minutes to settle down. She wiped the tears from her eyes and smiled. "I can't wait to see what you have for me tomorrow night. Hopefully... Hopefully I'll have someone to share with you tomorrow." Because that's really all Galaxy wants, for others to understand the sheer awesomeness of the universe, to understand their part in it. It's her ultimate dream. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1996951/1][size=1]Lore by UnseenRangerGal[/size][/url] [/quote] [code] Crickets chirped, fireflies glowed, and Galaxy tried to sit still and watch... she was not successful. Galaxy suddenly leapt to her feet from her original sitting position, unable to contain her excitement anymore. The nightlife scattered away from her, which she was a little upset about, but she was just [i]far[/i] too excited to stay still any longer. The stars! Just look at them! Oh, were they sparkling extra brightly tonight? It sure [i]seemed[/i] like it! They reflected off Galaxy's eyes; it almost looked like she was about to cry... Then she actually did cry. "You're so beautiful," Galaxy sobbed, not out of sadness, but her sheer love for the universe and all its contents. Every thing had its place, and every dragon had a reason for existing. Galaxy truly believed this. Everything happened because it was meant to be, and since a dragon was born, [i]they[/i] were meant to be. After her outburst, Galaxy took a few minutes to settle down. She wiped the tears from her eyes and smiled. "I can't wait to see what you have for me tomorrow night. Hopefully... Hopefully I'll have someone to share with you tomorrow." Because that's really all Galaxy wants, for others to understand the sheer awesomeness of the universe, to understand their part in it. It's her ultimate dream. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1996951/1][size=1]Lore by UnseenRangerGal[/size][/url] [/code]
@dogbait
Hope I've done this girl justice :)
Quote:
Crickets chirped, fireflies glowed, and Galaxy tried to sit still and watch... she was not successful.

Galaxy suddenly leapt to her feet from her original sitting position, unable to contain her excitement anymore. The nightlife scattered away from her, which she was a little upset about, but she was just far too excited to stay still any longer.

The stars! Just look at them! Oh, were they sparkling extra brightly tonight? It sure seemed like it! They reflected off Galaxy's eyes; it almost looked like she was about to cry... Then she actually did cry.

"You're so beautiful," Galaxy sobbed, not out of sadness, but her sheer love for the universe and all its contents.

Every thing had its place, and every dragon had a reason for existing. Galaxy truly believed this. Everything happened because it was meant to be, and since a dragon was born, they were meant to be.

After her outburst, Galaxy took a few minutes to settle down. She wiped the tears from her eyes and smiled. "I can't wait to see what you have for me tomorrow night. Hopefully... Hopefully I'll have someone to share with you tomorrow."

Because that's really all Galaxy wants, for others to understand the sheer awesomeness of the universe, to understand their part in it. It's her ultimate dream.

Lore by UnseenRangerGal
Code:
Crickets chirped, fireflies glowed, and Galaxy tried to sit still and watch... she was not successful. Galaxy suddenly leapt to her feet from her original sitting position, unable to contain her excitement anymore. The nightlife scattered away from her, which she was a little upset about, but she was just [i]far[/i] too excited to stay still any longer. The stars! Just look at them! Oh, were they sparkling extra brightly tonight? It sure [i]seemed[/i] like it! They reflected off Galaxy's eyes; it almost looked like she was about to cry... Then she actually did cry. "You're so beautiful," Galaxy sobbed, not out of sadness, but her sheer love for the universe and all its contents. Every thing had its place, and every dragon had a reason for existing. Galaxy truly believed this. Everything happened because it was meant to be, and since a dragon was born, [i]they[/i] were meant to be. After her outburst, Galaxy took a few minutes to settle down. She wiped the tears from her eyes and smiled. "I can't wait to see what you have for me tomorrow night. Hopefully... Hopefully I'll have someone to share with you tomorrow." Because that's really all Galaxy wants, for others to understand the sheer awesomeness of the universe, to understand their part in it. It's her ultimate dream. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1996951/1][size=1]Lore by UnseenRangerGal[/size][/url]
PMb4IFn.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18